[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2017/01/28: An issue regarding the front page of /jp/ has been fixed. Also, thanks to all who contacted us about sponsorship.

/diy/ - Do-It-Yourself


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.1510641 [View]
File: 30 KB, 694x629, cap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

So one of of my projects I need a form fitted steel endcap, in a oblong shape with a depth of about an inch and a half. Render related.

I've checked all around for pre-made ones without any luck, mcmastercarr came close but they didn't quite cut it and were too shallow anyway. Is there anything out there I could pull something like this off of, or how could I go about making one? I mean I guess I could mill one out, but that seems like a hell of a lot of doing for what should be just stamped sheet metal.

Sorry for retardo question.

View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]