[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 99 KB, 2048x1536, 1513059301334.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9867769 No.9867769 [Reply] [Original]

What are some examples of food that keep you feeling full and satiated enough to help you lose weight but not want to die from feeling hungry all the time?

>> No.9867776

Cheeseburger

>> No.9867780

>>9867769
Find a low cal vegetable. Season it. Eat tons of it. Also drink a ton of diet soda.

>> No.9867786

>>9867769
Just fast. Don't eat. Eating is overrated. I've been fasting 5 days a week for several months and lost 40lbs.

>> No.9867794

>>9867786
this is gonna sound retarded but do you not feel hungry or low on energy while fasting?

>> No.9867801

You have to feel hungry when losing weight. Hunger is mostly caused by low blood sugar, not stomach fullness. Hunger means you're doing something right. That said, you'll feel slightly less hungry eating veggies, fruit and other low sugar foods.

>> No.9867818

In my experience of losing weight it's important to eat meals in a set routine, say breakfast, lunch, dinner, make sure it's a small one for each though. It gives you something to look forward to, "Oh I'm hungry but dinner's just in 3-4 hours I can hold out"

Or skip breakfast, have lunch, dinner, and a small midnight snack if you're a night owl. Having a routine, keeping it for a while, and maintaining meals that are around the same size each day help train you to feel satisfied and not hungry and a routine is good for everyone in general.

Water is a bit of a meme but drinking lots of water or those 0-5 calorie water flavoring things can just keep your stomach feeling fuller too, plus water is good for you in general. if you CANT help but snack just eat something like carrots - some vegetable thats real crunchy and not terrible tasting, the crunch is real satisfying so I used to snack on lots of plain baby carrots.

Also once you've kept at it for a week or two it gets a ton easier. Starting is always the hardest but once you get over a bit of a hurdle and things become routine for you it gets much easier

Also if you fuck up a day or two don't give up completely, messing up a little isn't gonna honestly do harm, don't have a mindset of "I guess I should just give up" don't feel bad and just do your best in the future

>> No.9868339

>>9867769

Cottage cheese

>> No.9868377

>>9867794
Not the guy you quoted

The beginning yeah but after you pass the hunger you start to feel great. Like you dont feel weighed down by food

>> No.9868382

I only eat one meal a month for the last 6 years get on my level

>> No.9868438

i havent eaten anything for the past 10 years. food is overrated, just drink water and your vitamin supplements

>> No.9869414

>>9867769
high protein, high fat, high fiber, low carb
the only correct answer

>> No.9869424

eat lots of carb rich, low fat foods, with good amounts of fiber. beans, bread, are good.

>> No.9869425

oats and red meat