[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 56 KB, 500x500, mayo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9817248 No.9817248 [Reply] [Original]

you are able to serve it with any dip rather. some innovations would be bean dip, cheese dip, salsa, warm spinach and cheese dip, crab dip, or shrimp dip. you additionally could make any variety of sandwiches with it and pita wallet are nice for recipes like egg salad (which continues to be good in a pita pocket yet falls out of bread and makes a large number) or tuna salad. i like to characteristic lettuce, sliced tomato and thinly sliced cucumber to my pita sandwiches too, for some freshness. BLT would artwork good too. Crisp lettuce, juicy tomato and crisp Sir Francis Bacon (nevertheless heat!) with a splash of mayo would be astounding. here recipe would additionally make a delectable pita sandwich: factors - 5 pita pocket breads (6 inches), halved 10 salad leaves one million/3 cup mayonnaise one million/3 cup bitter cream one million/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard 8 oz..can pineapple tidbits, drained 10 oz..sliced cooked ham one million/2 cup chopped green bell pepper one million/2 cup chopped purple onion the thank you to make it: combination the bitter cream, mayonnaise and mustard, then conceal and relax for an hour. merely till now serving, stir interior the pineapple. Fill each and each pita 0.5 with ham, lettuce, 2 tablespoons of the pineapple combination, the golf green bell pepper and onion. This serves 5 human beings and is crunchy, scrumptious and has a stunning candy and bitter style.

>> No.9817263
File: 142 KB, 960x720, dukes_mayo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For me, it's Dukes. The best mayonnaise for all your sandwich needs.

>> No.9817265
File: 60 KB, 452x400, wibble.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Are you okay?

>> No.9818232

yes

>> No.9818475

>check ingredients
>first one soybean oil
In the trash it goes