[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 153 KB, 1150x862, bigmack.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9769765 No.9769765 [Reply] [Original]

I've come across quite an odd situation in life. Me and my old chum have often gotten burger meals over the years, typically we'd be walking the streets with only a couple bucks or so in our pockets, and we'd go into a McDonalds, BK , Wendys, Rallys, etc etc that was near and we'd both order two of the resident value burger, whatever was closest to a dollar, and maybe fries and a drink if we had the cash for it.

Well, you see...for a while now, I've been ordering big burgers. You know, Big Mac, Whopper, Dave's Double, Big Buford, etc etc. I've had a little extra cash and I feel like why not, these are the adult burgers I may as well enjoy them. It seems however, my friend does not like this. Everytime I place my order, I can feel his energy change, as if I'm being a real big shot or something. He becomes very resentful over my big burgers, and will ask very strange, dismissive, and bratty during the meal, as if I ordered a big burger just to spite him, and that he is eating lesser burgers like some sort of peasant. I don't know what to do about this, I feel like I'm in a cliche movie and I've become a famous rockstar and now my old friend thinks I've changed, is he being unreasonable, or am I to blame? Should I stop ordering big burgers around to to not make him feel inferior or is he being insane?

>> No.9769789

3/10
but bonus point for 'famous rockstar' line

>> No.9769793

>big mac is in no way a big burger

>> No.9769850

>two small burgs vs one big burg

gimme two burgs any day

>> No.9769871

>>9769765
You're probably just turning into a fat cunt and he wants to say something but is conflicted because hes a pussy who doesn't want to hurt your feelings. 4/10