[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 28 KB, 644x254, fd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9661220 No.9661220 [Reply] [Original]

This faggot infuriates me /ck/, what do you think of him?

All the retards think hes a good chef when he's just a glorified home cook with a camera and internet access to look up recipes, test, and rehearse before he acts like he knows what he's doing.

>oh but haha he's making something from the shitty show i like awesome hes so great

>> No.9661834

>>9661220
Seems entertaining enough to me. Why are you so upset? Could just not watch it.

>> No.9661853

>>9661220
Other than him stealing recipies from others without credit when he was first becoming Internet Famous(tm), I don't have a problem. He makes interesting, well produced videos.

>> No.9661862

>>9661220
He got shared around /ck/ a few times when he had like 5,000 views tops on a few of his videos, and anon generally liked him. Now, due to the contrarian nature of 4chan, I see mostly negativity.

>> No.9661868

>>9661220
>he's just a glorified home cook
just like EVERY OTHER COOKING PERSONALITY

this is literally just the evolution of typical stay-at-home-mom on the food network making disgusting simple shit literally right out of a betty crocker cookbook

except in the current age of numale beta cucks (i.e. babish and fans) this is the new popular way to go

i'm not saying i hate it because it's numale hipster shit, in fact if you hate it for that you're probably a child or canceretard
what i am saying is that this is no different than the horseshit you see on food network, which is awful, and anyone who actually wants anything about high-end or more 'effortful' cooking would genuinely dislike these videos, but typical 20-somethings and people who can't cook/just want entertainment would watch this, because it's just that and that alone, entertainment, not education

>> No.9661896
File: 86 KB, 300x328, 6542557.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9661220
>69 videos

>> No.9661898
File: 770 KB, 936x567, constructive internet debates.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9661220
>reddit likes him
>therefore 4chan hates him
There, I exhausted your thread. Everyone can go home now.

>> No.9661907

>All the retards think hes a good chef when he's just a glorified home cook with a camera and internet access to look up recipes, test, and rehearse before he acts like he knows what he's doing.
so you're saying he puts good work in and gets good results? jesus, what a crook!

>> No.9661928

>>9661220
>All the retards think hes a good chef when he's just a glorified home cook with a camera and internet access to look up recipes, test, and rehearse before he acts like he knows what he's doing.
the dude literally never claims to be anything other than a hobby chef. you're a contrarian ragebag if you actually dislike this dude. he makes charming little cooking videos and you get so mad about it. god damn anon.