[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 280 KB, 1818x1017, 1507534531799.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9569075 No.9569075 [Reply] [Original]

What's the angriest you've ever been at a customer?

>> No.9569077 [DELETED] 

I'M PICKLE RICK XD hahaha good 1 op lol

>> No.9569079 [DELETED] 

LE GOD DOESN'T EXISTS MORTY! *farts*

>> No.9569092

>>9569075
I've never been mad at a customer. There's no use in legitimately caring about what they do or say.

>> No.9569101

>>9569075
Is that suppose to be Halloween decorations? It looks like some angry black punched open the wall and pulled out the insulation.

>> No.9569358

>>9569075
This a bitch ass fucking thread OP. Shame on you.

>> No.9569370

>>9569358
This.
I thought I just had Deja Vu but your comment grounded me.

>> No.9569375

Flamboyant gay guy comes in every couple of days to talk shit to a couple of other staff members and leaves without buying anything.

Not food industry though.
I didn't have anything that stands out as a truly bad anywhere I worked with food. I was back of house 95% of the time though.

>> No.9569462

>>9569092
>I've never been mad at a customer. There's no use in legitimately caring about what they do or say.

This. Part time fast food worker for 2 years. I'm astounded as to why the workers can get upset over disgruntled customers. Who honestly gives a fuck. Smile, aplogise (like it matters), and move on with life.

99% the customer just calms down immediately. Clock off, collect your pay check and enjoy the rest of your day.

>> No.9569608
File: 168 KB, 900x1200, 1476233114388.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9569358
>>9569370
Sorry here's a fast food picture to save your blood sugar.

>> No.9569669

>>9569075
When one of them walked into the kitchen to complain

>> No.9569670

>>9569101
I didn't know angry blacks could punch perfectly square holes. that's pretty neat, anon

>> No.9569674

>>9569670
WE WUZ GEOMETRY N SHEEEIIITTT

>> No.9569702

>>9569079
>rick says god doesn't exist only about 2 times over 3 seasons
>christians still get mega ass hurt over it
Kinda glad they're getting replaced by brown people tbhfam

>> No.9569710

>>9569702
commit suicide nerd faggot

>> No.9569728

Not food but retail, anyone that thinks I can control stock levels and swears at me is annoying. People that are obviously lying because of their own incompetence

>> No.9569743

I usually only get upset when they seemingly willfully refuse to understand something.

A lady called indignant that her pizzas were so small when she ordered larges. She ordered online and ordered a type of crust that is only available in a medium size. I explained and apologized for any misleading advertising on the site (even though it's clear). But she just would not accept that she had ordered two medium pizzas even though she said she ordered that type of crust. Ended with her screaming at me and saying she was coming to the store to get her money back. I was literally shaking with rage.

>> No.9569748

>>9569702
Same, as Jesus (brown dude) intended.

>> No.9569763

>>9569743
It's fun to remember the hate, so:

Guy calls to order and wants a deep dish. I explain we don't have that, but we have something somewhat similar - just a thicker crust. Proceeds to order, continually referring to it as a deep dish pizza with me correcting him so he's not confused about what he's getting. Then asks for a "thin crust deep dish" and I explain he can wired have a thin crust or what I told him the closest to a deep dish would be, but I can't make him a thick crust thin crust pizza. He tells me I'm incompetent but places the order for a thick crust pizza. Picks it up. Eats in his car. Comes back in and tosses the box on the counter "That ain't no deep dish pizza. I can't eat that. It tastes like shit." I say that I told him it wasn't a deep dish pizza and offer to remake it in a thin crust since he isn't satisfied. He wants a remake and his money back. He can't have his money back bc he knew exactly what he was getting, but I do remake it. Condescending idiot.

>> No.9569778

>>9569763
One more.

Old, obese, black lady orders over the phone and I quote her 20 mins. She arrives 43 mins later, looks at her pizza - daintily picking at the toppings with her enormous ghetto nails and nibbling bits of pepperoni like they might be poison - and tells me it looks dry. I explain that it's been sitting under a heating element for 20 mins longer than I quoted her so yeah, it's a little dry. You know that sleezy fake-polite wheedling bullshit people do, that's what she does. I tell her I'll remake it just to be nice since I understand sometimes things come up and people get delayed. The whole time I'm trying to make it / wait for it to be ready she's trying to get extra toppings on the remake, trying to get to have both pizzas, trying to get the money refunded as well. Says if I was nice I'd give her all that " for the inconvenience of having to wait" and I keep it polite but explain that it is her fault her pizza is dry, quote her the exact time she ordered and the exact time she came to get it, tell her I'm throwing the first pizza away (and do so right in front of her) because it is obviously inedible (it looked fucking fine), and that she can have the exact toppings she paid for. Dealing with this fucking woman kept me on the clock 20 mins late.

>> No.9570471

>work at papa john's
>2 topping XL for $11 deal going
>Busy Friday night
>Lady calls and wants that deal but she wants one pizza with mushrooms and one with tomato, sausage and green pepper
>Basically she wants a one topping and a three topping
>Explain to her that that wouldn't qualify for the $11 XL deal bc they're not 2 topping pizzas
>She keeps trying to refute me by saying it's the same amount of toppings
>"I'm sorry ma'am, I see where you're coming from but unfortunately we can't do that, it wouldn't allow me to put it in the system"
>She eventually folds and just gets 2 2 topping pizzas after arguing on the phone for like 15 minutes while other phones are buzzing off the hook and I'm the only one taking calls
>When she gets to the store she's a short fat Jewish lady
>Not surprising
>She's still angry with me and treats me with this condescending, passive aggressive attitude

I fucking hate customers like that, if I explain the deal to you and you keep trying to argue with me it just pisses me off so much. I work here and understand the deals, not you. I've had other customers like that but she's the one that comes to mind first. It all comes out in the wash though because most customers are at least nice and patient, which is really all I ask for, and there are the occasional few are honestly really fun to talk to

>> No.9570479

>>9569743
>>9569763
>>9569778
This kind of stuff really chaps my ass. I'm providing excellent customer service and allowing the customer to continue with their plan while letting them know that they're wrong and we have a wealth of substitutes, but they decide to be complete fucking retards. I hate them so much.

>> No.9570511

(hardware store)
"Cut this plywood into x pieces vertically and x pieces horizontally then cut the remainder into x x and x
Also you need to know and figure in the kerf of your saw"
Me: it's not a precision machine and this isn't my department
Literally those fags asked for two dozen cuts on one piece

>> No.9570526

>>9569743
I'm sorry you have to deal with the cesspool of customer service, anon. If I knew you I'd buy you a case of your favorite beer.

>> No.9570535
File: 33 KB, 720x706, 1500815736854.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9569075
Never worked in fast food. Ill tell you what though Dominos recently had some mexican pizza with paprika sour cream SUPPOSED to be drizzled on it. I ordered this and got no sour cream, I was starving so I thought 'whatever mistakes get made'
>quality control fuckin up
So the following week i get the same pizza and again no sour cream, So this time i ring them up and ask what is going on, They ask me if I would like a replacement and all I have to do is give them the pizza back, I think thats alittle weird but okay. Guy delivers my pizza and as soon as he hands it to me does alittle twirl and walks back to his car and I think 'must be in a hurry didnt even ask for the other pizza' I open it and the fucking thing is absolutely drenched in sour cream, Like flooded, I almost lose it and phone them again and tell him to come to my door and try to take the piss with another pizza like that but I dont. Instead I just flipped the pizza with no sour cream ontop of the other one with sour cream and had a calzone, It was pretty good, Shame I wont order from there again. It drives me fucking insane when they mess up your order and then take it personally like YOU are the one in the wrong for telling them they messed up. Fucking babys.

>> No.9570550

>>9569702
I'M

>> No.9570558

>>9570511
How was the customer supposed to know that you were unwilling and/or unable to use a basic tool at your place of work?

>> No.9570575
File: 467 KB, 670x401, zodiac-3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9570511
lol what happened?

>> No.9570601

>>9570535
I hate faggotry like that so much. Like how dare you call them out on THEIR mistake.

>> No.9570704

>>9570471
Put it two two topping pizzas.
Tell pizza cook to put 3 on one.

Wow! So difficult you inept retard

>> No.9570747

>>9570535
this is what happens when you let entitled children work in an industry that requires no higher education and think they have a right to 15$/hr

>> No.9570777

>>9570704
>bend the rules and risk your job for some cheap idiot

>> No.9570799

>>9570535
What a bunch of faggots. Should've taken pictures and showed their manager that they're fucking around with customer's orders.

>> No.9570807

>>9569075
I don't get mad at customers, unless they happen to be OP.

>> No.9570808

ITT: Amerilards ungrateful about the only employment they can get.

>> No.9570809

>>9570471

No one is going to know. You were just being a dick. It is pretty much the exact same thing to go 3/1 and 2/2. She was in the right. You were being one of those uptight by-the-book types that make life difficult.

>>9570704
"b-b-b-b-but the system!"

>>9570777
>bend the rules and risk your job

I'm assuming you've never worked in fast food. Rules get bent and broken a few times an hour. Managers don't give a fuck unless it's something major. Any manager would understand appeasing a customer by allowing a technicality. He/She probably would have done an over-ride if you had asked.

>> No.9570815

>>9569092

>someone pays you in coins during a lunch rush for an order that costs over $15

>> No.9570830

>>9569075
Someone was yelling at my staff because it was someone's birthday and they couldn't just "walk in" with 15+ on a Saturday without making a booking.

I told them to show some respect to my staff and to get the fuck out.

>> No.9570836

>>9569075
When a group of people came in near closing, assured me they'd order instantly, had a debate on what they wanted that lasted until the kitchen closed, and then whined and carried on when I told them that the kitchen was closed.

>> No.9570876

Don't work in fast food but work in a liquor store. I usually stock and sometimes work register its a really easy job but somehow people manage to fuck up and not stock things properly. Two gigantic fat as fuck women come in and get a few bottles of liquor some tallboys and then some smokes then they have the nerve to ask if they can put it on EBT (food stamps) We tell them no and they start on with the whole "Well this place and that place take it and.." While we have to try and explain that you cant use EBT for liquor and smokes. Fucking degenerates.

>> No.9570890

>>9570830
grats on having balls nonny

>> No.9570939

>>9569075
not /ck/ related but I do some freelance consulting work for data collection and analysis methodology. Here is how it went:
>anon, can you help me analyze this data?
>sure, just tell me your use case.
>I listen intently and I already come up with a solution
>anon can we just use linear regression?
>no linear regression won't work, i already know how to do it, don't worry
>ok...
>several days pass and i finish doing the job
>here you go, here is your results
>anon why didn't you use linear regression?
>it won't work for your data
>anon some results aren't significant
>yes so?
>anon plz use linear regression or ANOVA
>do you specialize in data analysis?
>n-no
>then don't tell me how to do my job

That day i was raging on the inside. Nothing is worse than an ignorant customer who tries to tell you what to do while having no background in the matter at all.

>> No.9570949

>>9570830
>I don't like making money because I'm lazy

>> No.9570956

>>9570876
Sounds terrible. What country?

>> No.9570968

>>9570949
Yeah good idea just let 15+ shit up the place and then give them totally unprepared service so they can bitch at you and make your shift hell

>> No.9571012

>>9570956
Amerifag here m8

>> No.9571080

Worked a meat counter, some customers could be a hassle but I've never been mad at a customer. The worst was when someone wanted something that we ran out of and whined like a child when I told them we're out. Most of the time it was because our warehouse was fucking garbage and would not send some things/not send enough even though we ordered plenty.

>> No.9571093

>>9570535
Those are the worst people. Like your incompetence is my fault somehow? Get real and just get it right if you're told you screwed up. Trying to lie about or justify your crap makes everything worse.

>> No.9571097

I don’t work in food but fuck it who cares it’s still retail.

I work at a UPS store and a lady comes in with a small rigid wide envelope. She tells me that she really needs it sent right and it’s really important it gets there, to which I’m thinking lol why are you sending it first class you dumb bitch.

I’m looking at our price guide for the price as I hear her say to my coworkers “can you help him? I’m not sure if he knows what he’s doing and it’s really important”

I just turn around and pretty and say I’m done and clock off in front of her and walk away. I was so fucking pissed, Jesus fuck I was mad

>> No.9571132
File: 29 KB, 751x902, 1504613402864.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9571080
>"give me three [some fish] fillets de-skinned and de-boned"
> go do that
>customer leaves, never comes back

>> No.9571139

>>9570939
You are the type of guy no one would hire for the second time. Customer has a very specific request, he will pay for it, maybe his boss asked him to do it. You should do what you are told even if it is to prove it is not going to work.

>> No.9571173

>>9571139
>Customer has a very specific request, he will pay for it, maybe his boss asked him to do it.
That is probably what I should've done, but my work ethic prevents me from doing so. To give you a food analogy, it is like someone asking you to boil pasta in an oven, or to bake bread in a microwave. Different tools for different jobs and that is what my client failed to understand. On the bright side, the one she is working for was very happy with the result, so I know that I did the right thing at least.

>> No.9571179

>>9571139
The customer is not always right; most of the time they are fucking retarded. this bending-over-backwards 'customer is always right' bullshit needs to end.

Also, consider that if that Anon had done it her way, the results would NOT have worked? As in, it would have failed at the starting line? If he handed in something that didn't work just because the customer wanted it that way, is it better or worse than doing it right the first time?

Speaking as someone who is doling out the money, I want the product that functions.

>> No.9571214

>>9571179
It's not about the customer actually being right you retard. It's about being empathetic to their concerns.

>> No.9571358

>>9570939
I'd do it how they want first, charge them, then when it's fucked up, charge them again to fix it the right way :^)

>> No.9571366

>>9571358
>when you get business tips on /ck/ that are actually better than anything you will read on /biz/
Thank you anon, are you Jewish by any chance?

>> No.9571383

>go to work
>get told to work
>'wtf no?'
>quit
>bother cashiers for a living now

>> No.9571389

>>9571366
My pleasure. My mother was Christian, my dad was a Jew. :^) So I'm technically not in the club, but I got those jewy genetics nevertheless.

>> No.9571409

>>9571358
Listen to this guy. When people say "the customer is always right", it means they they pay for what they think they want and then you charge them again when what they wanted was wrong.

>> No.9571413

>>9570939
Can sympathize, but everyone else already nailed it.

I do freelance software work as a side hustle, and this comes up all the time. Customer pays for your expertise, then after hearing your recommendations insists on the opposite.

Any actual ethical considerations aside (is the product going to cause real injury, physical or otherwise), you make your concerns known, then you detail your concerns in an email:

Dear idiot,

I've estimated the level of effort and other costs associated with implementing <option a> (see attached).

As per our meeting last week, I feel this option won't satisfy your requirements. <concerns>

Before I begin, please confirm you're still good with option a and the attached estimated cost.

One of two things then happens:

1) These kinda emails have a way of scaring the shit outa people. It's one thing to casually insist on something over lunch. It's another thing when they are approving work authorization and costs. They might forward it up to their boss, or they might re-think things.

2) They say "yes, I know what I want damnit!". You proceed to implementation, it doesn't work, you've got your ass covered.

The only potential failing in option 2 is that if the customer may present the failure to their boss as your failure, and you don't get an opportunity to defend yourself. Generally though the boss is going to want a refund or for you to make it right for free, and when you don't for the middle man, they'll reach out to you directly.

>> No.9571435

PICKLE RICK XD

haha I can definitely relate lool

>> No.9571438

>>9571366
Let me tell you a story.

A long time ago, I worked for a certain enterprise and one day this certain enterprise decided to go with Peoplesoft to replace their entire HR, billing and records system. Now, the higher ups BALKED at the additional cost of 100 million customizing the Peoplesoft system to our needs so we were stuck using the default everything for data entry, etc. In total the project cost 300 million dollars and took 3 years to implement.

Now tasks take 4-6 times longer than it did with the old system. A year down the line the higher ups finally noticing we were drowning in data entry tasks. So they went back to People soft. They asked for an additional 200 million for this new task.

Take from this what you will.

>> No.9571453

>>9571139
That may be true in many industries but you can't fuck around with maths.

There is no "Well, 1 + 1 = 2, but my customer insists it's 2 + 2 = 2, so be it".

>> No.9571464

>>9571438
There is never a happy ending to rolling out SAP nor PeopleSoft. I've never heard anyone ever say "yeah, things got a lot better after we implemented SAP".

I actually don't think a usable COTS employee management system even exists. You basically have SAP and PeopleSoft, and they both fucking suck... which is baffling. I mean I guess there's a lot of nuance to it that one doesn't consider, and I'm sure I'm not the first to say this and eat crow.. but jesus fuck, it can't be that hard.

>> No.9571509
File: 7 KB, 183x276, doge beer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gas station/deli horror stories: I have several

>Be 21, just moved to a mid-size city
>get job at a gas station with a deli in the middle of college campus
>mostly third shift with some second shifts
>second shift is cool, work with hilarious black dudes, sometimes steal beer out of the cooler and drink it out of the Styrofoam fountain drink cups
>regular customers include black dudes' friend who compulsively buys lottery tickets and loses, middle-aged man who buys a tall can of Budweiser every day, coked out bartender who's always on her cell phone.

The worst part were football games when there were only 2 people working, one person running register and one person cooking with a fucking line out the door and drunk, rude people everywhere. One day (on my birthday in fact, which fell on a game day) some fat dick ordered over $100 worth of hamburgers (which were pretty disgusting btw), walks out without a tip telling me he's sorry.

Continued

>> No.9571549

>>9571509
Third shift alternated between extreme boredom, as sometimes there would be no customers for hours, to stress overload when all the drunk college bros and sororitits would realize they have 10 minutes left to buy beer (before the 3am cutoff) and flood the store, also ordering burgers fries and chicken sandwiches in a drunken frenzy.
Compounding this was the ugly, sassy redneck I worked with who shouted her dumb opinions as loud as she could and whose back fat squeezed out of her too-tight pants. But on to customers who pissed me off:

>taxi guys hang out drinking coffee waiting on calls
>most are pretty cool
>except one guy, a middle-aged black dude, who for some reason felt like he could boss the employees around
>orders a baloney sandwich, hovers around the counter watching me like a hawk to make sure I get it "burnt enough" (it was almost black before he was satisfied) never tipped and was super rude
>basketball players were the worst, super rude, one of them burped directly in my face and it smelt so rank I almost vomited right there.
>one drunk college bro decided in the middle of a rush to pay me by flipping his coins at me across the counter like a game of pog, calling me a dog and telling me to pick up the ones I missed.
>dude is unaware there's a cop in line behind him
>cop and dudebro get into an argument, dudebro eventually gets tackled into a stand of little debbie cakes and gets arrested.
>friends of dudebro hang out belittling the staff and saying their friend did nothing wrong

Generally it was simple rudeness that pissed me off the most. A biker came in one day when I was still relatively new and accused me of stealing his money when I didn't set his pump fast enough. Dude threatened to beat me up and almost lunged across the counter at me.
Also completely bizarre events like drunk sorority girl hand feeding me potato chips because I "looked hungry", weedbro nigga tipping me $20 because I gave him some extra salt packets with his food
Cont?

>> No.9571558

>>9571132
Just about every day of my life kek
>slaps 5 pork loins on the counter
>"slice one into 1/4 inch chops, one into 1 inch chops, cut one in half into 2 small roasts, and cut the other 2 into stew meat"
>"I have more shopping to do but I'll be back in 30 minutes"
>he never comes back

>> No.9571624

>>9571549
>Cont?
yes plz

>> No.9571626

>>9571139
>anon can you calculate this particle accelerator kinetic energy
>ok sure
>but use newtonian physics
>that result will be completely wrong
>just do it
>ok fine
and then CERN exploded

>> No.9571692

>>9570471
You spent more resources (labor time, missed orders and customer goodwill) than granting her request would have cost you.

You literally spent probably $30 to argue over something that made literally no difference to profitability or the store's bottom line.

You are the worst kind of fast food drone, and if I were your manager I'd write you up for wasting time and money and advise you privately to use some fucking initiative.

>> No.9571706

>>9571692
Can’t they just replace those idiots with robots already?

>> No.9571777

>>9570815
they're not wasting your time?

>> No.9571904

>>9570535
You really shouldn't have eaten the last one, I can guarantee it had spitballs baked into the crust by everyone in the kitchen.

>> No.9571942

>>9571132
>work at the counter at butchers
>guy buys $50 bucks worth of lamb backstraps
>just as I'm about to hand it to him he just walks off
>try to go after him to give him the meat but I have to go all the way around this giant fucking counter
>couldn't catch him, disapeared in to the supermarket I think

>> No.9571947

>>9570704
>>9570809
>>9571692
it literally does not let you apply the discount if it doesn't exactly fit the order. there was no way the cooks would have remembered to put the one topping on the other pizza if I would have told them, it gets so hectic and there's hundreds of pizzas they're responsible for. if it was like 2:00 on a Tuesday or something then yeah we could have done it but by the time the order would have shown up on the screen everyone would have forgotten about it and then she would have been pissed that we made it wrong

>> No.9572118

>>9571947
But then you spent 15 minutes arguing with the jewess while other customers were calling to order as well.

>> No.9572123

>>9572118
hmm maybe I wasn't arguing with her maybe she was arguing with me

>> No.9572165

>>9570558
i used to explain to everyone that it was just a tool to help fit plywood in their car or whatever, it was literally not possible to get cuts within 1/4 inch with that piece of shit
and i had no idea what the kerf of that sawblade was, no one did, and he was bitching about shit being 1/16 of an inch off and expecting me to calculate in my head the accumulation over two dozen cuts of an unknown quantity of kerf and i was withdrawing from booze and confused already and i just muddled through it and gave him his shit and i'm sure he returned it later when it was all off but to be honest that's what a place like that sells power tools for. so you can do it yourself, the right way. i was always completely backed up by management on stuff like this.

>> No.9572195

>>9570815
>Someone pays me all in coins
>I ALWAYS double-count them
>Count a little slower than usual while whispering the total under my breath

I don't know why exactly, but saying it out loud pisses off the customer even more than if you were quiet.

>> No.9572201

>>9570939
She wanted you to soap the data and make it look significant. It's called engineering research. When you are bored, grab a midway IEEE journal and just count the statistical atrocities committed to make the data look significant.

>> No.9572284

>>9571453
As a mathematician, people like you annoy the hell out of me.

>> No.9572322

>>9569075
I had to approach one with a hot spatula, shouting "PULL UP YOUR PANTS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RESTAURANT BEFORE I BRAND YOU!"

... I wasn't even incredibly mad that the fucker was (pretending he was?) about to take a shit on a table. It just seemed like the quickest way to get him out.

>> No.9572353

>>9570777
Any manager would approve that. 0 loss for the company and gains customer satisfaction.

>>9571947
Which is why I said put it as 2 2 topping pizzas. Just write on the ticket. Oh no, so difficult...

>>9572123
Wrong way around

>> No.9572360

>>9569702
>le white christians are all uptight faggots and le brown minorities are all chill weedmen :)
you're going to keep on thinking this until Abdul and Salim roll your head down a staircase

>> No.9572514

>>9571706
>Worker does their job as told
>Let's replace them with robots for not bending/breaking rules
>Robots do exactly as programmed
I fail to see the upside as a consumer

>> No.9572674

>working the drive-thru at McDonalds
>guy drives up to the window to pick up his food
>I hand him his food
>he tries to hand me a styrofoam cup, asks me if I can throw it away for him
>I tell him politely I can't, company policy states we can't take trash from customers
>he drops the cup onto the ground, between the window and his car
>looks me straight in the eye and says "guess you'll have to pick it up later" before driving off

>> No.9572685

>>9572674
BTFO

>> No.9572732
File: 248 KB, 1189x663, aguirre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me, working at Starbucks kiosk in a grocery store
>I've already put in my 2 weeks, got about 3 days left
>tall black dude in all red with all gold teeth wheels his cart up to the Starbucks
>literallyasamhydecharacter.jpeg
>his cart is full of groceries, he starts loading his groceries onto my tiny Starbucks counter
>"Man we can't do all of those, there's a 10 item limit."
>*sniffs*
>'is you sayin'
>*steals bike*
>'that you cain't
>*smokes black and mild*
>or that you won't
>*smiles*
>cause I know da policy, I talked to otha people like you
>I've literally been told by every checker that I'm not supposed to check people out if they have more than 10 items
>shrug and call a manager
>she gives me the THIS IS AN UPPITY N^GG$% JUST DO IT look
>"Just do it"
>tell him I'm not gonna do it, but if the 20 year old college kid that's working with me wants to, fine
>she checks him out
>actual checkers make $2.50 more than I do, standard
>shrug and walk out 10 minutes later

>> No.9572822
File: 27 KB, 800x800, 1931-Ministry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i worked at a coffee bar in a high end grocery store in new orleans. a customer came in and ordered two extra shots in his coffee. I rang him up for the shots. he got super mad and called me racist. i just looked at him like he was nuts, he got loud at me and got in my face.and then my manager came to see what the problem was, i never said a word. the customer loudly complained that I was racist and the manager just gave him the coffee for free.

I seethed silently.

>> No.9572960
File: 37 KB, 604x453, 14370050_1178243918903217_6996496940736479624_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9569075
>Work in produce at grocery store
>Women come up to me all day asking "are dey thweet?" about the grapes
>Don't know what to tell them
>They're clearly trying to segue into trying one but if I give them one it will short that package for the person who buys it
>If I tell them they can't try it, they won't buy it and they'll act pissy

>> No.9573029

>>9572123
these chucklefucks have never worked in food service. they have no idea how much something like that would complicate things on a busy day.

>> No.9573083

>>9569462
you're a pussy

>> No.9573093

>>9570511
I work at a hardware store. I fucking loce doing that shit. Fuck helping the customer, I want to make myself busy by doing something productive and active. Threading pipe is honestly my favorite thing to do in order to avoid customers. Such a nice time burner.

>> No.9573131

>>9569375
do you live in colorado by chance?

>> No.9573153

>>9569462
Lifelong retail worker here.

This is best policy. Most of the time, customers just want to be heard. Let them vent and leave , then go on with your day. The 5 minutes of your day that they take up is not worth ruining the rest of it.

>> No.9573156

>>9569608
/pol/ - The Picture

>> No.9573160

I manage an upscale fast food place. Price point keeps poor people out, and I rarely ever get complaints that a free sandwich wouldn't fix. Had a rowdy drunk person vandalize the store the other week but the police promptly took care of it.

>> No.9573200

>>9573153
>5 minute

more like 20

>> No.9573248

>>9573200
Doesn't change anything. If you can't get over it, well, just get over it.

>> No.9573363

My worst stories aren't even about customers, they're about the blacks I work with.

>> No.9573484
File: 201 KB, 214x200, calling-bullshit.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9573363
>blacks
>work

>> No.9573493
File: 573 KB, 621x672, 1503335592220.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9569092
I've never worked in fast food, but I have worked in retail which is the same shit-- different toilet.

To me I always found myself highly amused... albeit internally, rather than actually laughing hysterically at the retarded people. Customers often get ass blasted over little things.

I imagine it comes from few places like: the need for attention, a misdirection of anger/self-hatred, or legitimate mental illness caused by drug abuse or just being fucked in the head.

Neither one would surprise me and most customers that cause issues are fuckheads. Not much you can do about it in terms of business practice since the jews want to sue you no matter what.

However, once you see an irate person and you get used to encountering their shit it's like "top lul look at this loud angry faggot" and it doesn't phase you. You have to be able to deal with assholes when working in the public, there's loud mouth breathing troglodytes everywhere. It does become entertaining after a while. You just have to stay within your bounds if you want to keep your job and/or stay out of jail depending on what's going on.

>> No.9573549

>>9573493
Love it when the angry regulars come in, I might get lucky and see him throw a shitfit in public and get to listen to other customers laugh at him.

>> No.9573700

>>9572201
I had a hearty but a sad laugh at this.

>> No.9573768

>>9572960
Are they cute?

>> No.9574114
File: 29 KB, 495x362, 1504028012868.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9571132
>>9571558
>>9571942
>"I'd like two dozen shrimp shelled and de-vained"
>we're starting to get busy but I do it anyways
>guy never comes back

>> No.9574119

>>9571947
>it literally does not let you apply the discount if it doesn't exactly fit the order.

THEN DON'T PUT THE ORDER IN THE COMPUTER CORRECTLY. Put it in as 2 toppings on each, then go tell your buddy at the prep station it's 3 and 1 instead. Everyone is happy. No one dies. Oh my god!

>> No.9574124

>>9573029
Most people have worked fast food. I worked at Little Caesar's for a year and half. We've seen busy days. We also know that it really wouldn't complicate things at all and this guy is just making excuses. Even on the busiest days, no one is hell-bent on focusing and doing a pro-job. Just enough to get by. Being busy won't stop anyone from taking a smoke break or answering a text while no one is watching. Surely you can find time to yell over to your buddy about a special order.

>> No.9574133

>>9571438
Peoplesoft sucks dick

>> No.9574136

>>9570939
you're a fucking faggot

>> No.9574140

>>9571549
you don't know how to greentext

>> No.9574145

>>9573131
yeah why?

>> No.9574146

>>9571947
>there was no way the cooks would have remembered to put the one topping on the other pizza if I would have told them
yep only complete retards work with you because you're also a complete retard. normal people don't know how retarded you are

>> No.9574153

>>9574124
>Most people have worked fast food
lol

>> No.9574169

>>9573363
niggers are awful people to work and help

>> No.9574316

>>9570535
I would have went back to that location and thrown the pizza onto something hard to clean, maybe just dumb it on the cash register. I mean not like you're going back, plus you're not being a dick, it's they who started it.

>> No.9574326

>>9570949
Bro chances are they wouldn't have been satisfied anyway. Sure they might all get drunk and spend a ton of money that night but I doubt they would return, and that's all that really matters is retention rate.

Better to not have to deal with that bullshit. Plus the bottom line is they insulted someone working there, and if you let your staff get shit on and don't defend them you are going to have a group of low morale, uncaring workers.

>> No.9574343

>>9569608
>the physical manifestation of /pol/'s brand of autism

>> No.9574371

>>9570471
>>9569778

>kept me on the clock 20 mins late

how the fuck do you deal with that shit. I get putting up with bullshit when you're on the clock and getting paid for it, go ahead and waste the time I'm paid for, but fuck wasting my own time dealing with their bullshit. Throw that shit to your manager and clock out.

>> No.9574483

>>9574136
i will fucking kill you

>> No.9574759

>>9571947
As someone else who worked at Papa Johns, the conversation would go something like:
>Hey Manager, can we do <thing>, the customer specifically requested it.
Then the manager is either gonna reply,
>Sure Anon
Or
>Nah fuck that entitled cunt
And then you can say
>Okay, we can do <thing>
Or
>Sorry, no exceptions
If the manager's not there, just do it unless it's obviously retarded like triple of everything on a small (the pizza won't cook correctly and it's a health thing)

>> No.9574837

>>9571097
>customer willing to overpay because its important
>how dare they

Go fuck yourself wagecuck

>> No.9574919

>>9570949
No retard I worked at a high end restaurant that was booked out every weekend, if we had room I would of accommodated but we didn't.

>> No.9574940

>>9574837
Reading more than a line of a post is a good idea before responding to it

>> No.9574976

>>9570956
EBT is only used in America.

>> No.9574986

I couldn't ever get mad at customers.
No one is in a good mood when they're hungry, and most people don't have any idea what the cook times or batch sizes are anyhow.

>> No.9574992

>>9574940
He thought she was a dumb bitch. He treated her like a dumb bitch. Then got surprised when she didnt appreciate being treated like a dumb bitch.
Fucking wagies

>> No.9575064

>>9571214
Why can't the customer be empathetic to the fact that their inane attempt to muscle in on somebody else's area of expertise is a waste of time on everybody's end, and that experts are called "experts" for a fucking reason?

>> No.9575071

>>9574992
>Person does stupid thing
>Continue doing job as normal
>"I don't think person knows what they're doing can you help them?"
Misrepresenting the situation isn't gonna work when I scroll back to the post and check for myself friend

>> No.9575086

>>9569075
a guest called my coworker a "chink"

>> No.9575156

>>9575086
was he tho?

>> No.9575313

>>9572732
So youre telling me if i only have a few items i can check out at the starbucks kiosk?

>> No.9575516

>>9569075
>What's the angriest you've ever been at a customer?
>at McDs drive thru
>just want my chicken sandwich
>fuck huge SUV infront of me
>woman takes 5 min ordering
>finally gets done ordering
>I order in 2 seconds
>"anything else?"
>nope
>"please pull around"
>get to second window
>get my order and can't pull away because the SUV has stopped
>woman jumps out of SUV looking pissed with the McDs bag in her hand
>clearly someone messed up her autisticly specific order and she's going to go yell at them
my 2 min tops trip through the drive through ran almost 8-10 min because of her

>> No.9575563

>>9574119
>risk getting you and friend fired so some jackoff can get discount
how bout no

>> No.9575585
File: 7 KB, 436x477, stupid feelposter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>soccer mom enters the building
>relatively short, olive tan, large sunglasses, blonde ponytail
>day ruined before she even gets to the counter

>> No.9575679

>>9575563
You're not getting fired for giving someone their four toppings spread over two pizzas, you retard.

>> No.9575700

>>9571904
If they were going to do that why would they try to ruin the pizza by drenching it in sour cream?

>> No.9575719

>>9575585
w-why?

>> No.9575748

>>9572360
>racism is okay because muh someday racewar boogeyman
get cucked cletus

>> No.9575774

>>9570808
O B S E S S E D

>> No.9575855

>>9570535
The best course of action would be to call them again and again until they bring you a correct pizza. You can only win, and they'll just keep wasting time and their store's money if they keep fucking with it.

>> No.9575907

>>9575855
By the time he finally gets the "properly made" pizza, the damn thing will be 50% spit, and possibly other fluids and excretions. It's better to just complain to corporate, and never go there again.

>> No.9575909

>>9569075
grocery guy here, I used to be a "save the environment" guy, and I do still care about the environment, but fuck everyone that wants paper instead of plastic
if they bring in their own bags fuck 'em three times
it is such a fucking pain to properly pack anything other than plastic bags because they're what's used 90% of the time, they comes on prongs that hold them up until you're done with them, they're not so deep you have to put your whole forearm down them to set something inside them, and they're see-through and positioned well below eye-level, so you can see what you're doing
other than that and large orders I don't really get bothered by customers

>> No.9575931

>>9569763
he may have been trying to play you

>> No.9575936

>>9575907
One of the hot memes of the modern world is to take picture or video evidence and then post it to the official Facebook page of whatever company. Just publicly call them out and the company is forced to take action.

>> No.9575937

>>9575679
you'd think so, but that's not the reality, the managers are bitter middleaged men and women who take their shit out on their employees that's why working fast food suck

>> No.9575966

I dread when ever I go to a drive through and I'm behind a minivan.
Half the time they order a shitload of food and I get stuck waiting behind them for 15 minutes

>> No.9576032

>>9571942
>>9574114
/x/ needs to get on this, apparently we have Mystery Meat People running around

>> No.9576050

Just once. Working in a computer shop tho, not fud related
>hey my phone doesn't do anything anymore
>take a look at it, seems dead, no reaction to power cable or buttons
>start making a ticket for it
>customer starts huffing that he has to leave it with us for a while
>"can't you just take out the battery?"
>it's a model with a build in battery, hidden behind god knows how many tiny screws
>explain this
>he insists it's easy to do (then why don't you do it yourself, cunt)
>pop the back off, show him how the battery is not even nearly accessible
>he grabs his phone and pisses off
>I go back to my workstation
>few minutes later my boss walks in
>"anon, this customer told me you don't deserve a job here, because you can't take the battery out of his phone"
>all present colleagues pipe up that I was right and that the customer is an insufferable cunt
>boss who never liked me still gives me the stinkeye

>> No.9576076

>>9575516
>not sipping on your drink and enjoying the show

>> No.9576080

>>9569075
>pizza place
>take order from Hindu Indian gentleman for a large chicken pizza
>make pizza
>hindu gentleman arrives, has another hindu gentleman with him
>they ask for the chicken pizza
>I bring the pizza to the counter from the warmer box
>2 hindu gentlemen look embarrassed now.
>one says "i am very sorry sir, but I forgot that today was tuesday, and we cannot eat chicken on tuesdays. could we change our order to a cheese pizza?"
>make replacement pizza
>while making it, proclaim loudly enough for entire restaurant to hear me:
>"if you have a religious dietary hindrance that
you conveniently forget right up until you are about to break it, you may want to consider giving up religion."
>bring pizza out with ridiculous smile, overjoyed to give them a replacement pizza
>they slink out apologizing faster than anyone has ever moved before

>> No.9576101

>>9575907
That's why you eat the first one. Throw the subsequent pizzas away. They're only for inconveniencing the workers.

>> No.9576208

I've been that angry customer before

>30 minutes before I have to be a work down the street
>decide to get a mcmuffin and coffee and shitpost in my car before work
>go through the drive through, the person in front of me starts ordering and car pulls up behind me so I can't escape
>two minutes later (I was watching the clock), she's still ordering, give her a honk
>one minute she's still ordering
>honk again, this time the old cunt leans out and yell excuse me or something, I yell at her to hurry the fuck up
>after 5 total minutes ordering she proceeds to the payment window
>starts arguing or changing her order or something
>just lay the horn on for a good 10 seconds
>she starts yelling at me about ordering coffee drinks for a group or something
>I yell at her the drive through is about speed, if you wanted to order a billion things you should have gone inside you old cunt
>the worker was like every one chill out no need to throw curse words around
>I remind her that just because she's an old bat that she doesn't have a right to inconvenience everyone around her
>just lay on the horn for about 3 minutes until she finally gets about 30 different coffees

The worker at the window told me the horn was both annoying and amusing and that she order a fuck load of different coffees and drinks and they were all different and needed to be labeled. Like 1 coffee,p w 1 sugar, 1 coffee w 2 sugars and 1 cream. 1 coffee w 1 sugar and half a cream.

>> No.9576298

>>9576208
I fucking hate people that go through the drive through and take forever to order. If you don't care about speed, just park and go inside.
Same with self checkouts at stores, there's always dumb old cunts with 200 items taking forever to checkout and backing everything up. I once had to wait in line for 20 minutes because there were only 3 open checkouts and all 3 had old people at them, and all 3 were going at a snails pace with their massive cart of groceries.

>> No.9576339
File: 75 KB, 750x512, 1508157179421.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9569075
>go to McDonald's drive thru after class
>they're running a special of like two double cheeseburges for a dollar
>since I'm not /ck/ yet, order 6 so I don't have to worry about eating later
>waiting... waiting... whatever, I don't got shit to do and just smoked a blunt
>manager comes out with my bag, apologizes profusely, and says he gave me an extra mcnugget and fries for the long wait

cool beans, thank you other angry customers!

>> No.9576373

>>9572514
>3.8 people are out of a job
>either pay taxes to cover their welfare or have them rob you on the street

>> No.9576472

>>9576373
Only 3.8 people are jobless?

>> No.9576497

>>9576373
>>9576472
I come from al/ck, meant 3.8 million as per 2018 predicted statistics my buddy

>> No.9576515

>>9576298
When will we finally just round up old p*ople and throw them in the gas chambers like they deserve?

>> No.9576524

>>9576497
That's not many, that's like 1%

>> No.9576571

>>9576515
Not soon enough

>> No.9576614

>>9571214
>empathetic to their concerns
>on 4chan
Not gonna happen.

>> No.9576638

>>9571947
>there was no way the cooks would have remembered to put the one topping on the other pizza if I would have told them
Yeah because specifying how you wanted it done would've been impossible

>> No.9576717

>>9575748
Kill yourself, /utg/ kike

>> No.9576782 [DELETED] 

>>9574343
>>9573156
>>9569608
>MUH /pol/ BOOGEYMANG ;____; ;___; ;__;
kill yourself, /utg/ samefag kike.

>> No.9576799

>>9576524
That was only fast food workers, but add up waiters, delivery boys and basically any other shit entry level job, because now that robots do fast food, why wouldn't they do anything else, and you've got a civil war on your hands.
Or communism, I guess

>> No.9576818

>>9576515
>>9576571
>HURR LET'S KILL ALL LE EBUL WAYCISS OLD PIPO BCUZ PROFESSOR SHEKELSTEIN AND UNDERTALE LET'S PLAYS TOLD ME SO XDDDD
KILL yourself, you kike-brainwashed SJW gay anal millennial /utg/ jewish KIKE faggot samefag KIKE fag KIKE

>> No.9576831

>>9569743
Papa John's pan pizza?

I know the feeling.
I got cussed out over that, too.
They literally only come in one size which is a medium.

>> No.9576865

>>9570535
I know it's comfort food but just avoid those chain pizzas. 20 fucking pounds for a pizza is not fair business, it's ripoff. It's just not right and they use frozen ingredients, that's why it's always so damn tasteless.

>> No.9576884

>>9576818
Literally no one but you knows what the fuck /utg/ is so you can go ahead and stop posting this in every thread.

>> No.9576893

>>9576884
>being this much of a triggered and seething KIKE
Die in a bus fire, /utg/ KIKE, fag KIKE, brainlet KIKE

>> No.9576929

>>9572674
aahahaah

thats good

>> No.9576956

>work at pizza place
>phone call
>"Hey uh... do you have... *snicker*... gummy worm toppings..."
>"Hmm, no. I'm afraid we don't, sorry."
>uproarous laughter from the other end
>hang up
Every prank call I received was really weak.

>> No.9576988

>>9570550
PICKLE

>> No.9576999

>>9576956
My brother once ordered an onion, garlic, and anchovie pizza from lil' ceasers. This however was not meant to be a joke, but the guy taking the order got a chuckle out of it.

>> No.9577007

>>9576373
I'm a little completely lost on what that has to do with what I said

>> No.9577056

>>9576208
You're doing gods work.
If we can teach just one asshole to have some consideration for other people it will all be worth it.

>> No.9577070

>>9576208
I like you a lot.

>> No.9577101
File: 22 KB, 286x296, 1483667124410.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>used to be barista at starbucks
>always hated poo in loo customers because they are always dissatisfied, entitled, and stubborn, and try to scam me or trick me
>one day a street shitting whore comes up
>dread interaction
>she asks for a white mocha latte
>ok
>make it
>she takes a sip
>"Uhh is this a white mocha? its really bitter"
>explain that the bitterness comes from the espresso
>"This is too bitter, I cant have this" she says while pushing it back onto the counter
>ask if she wants me to put sweetner in it
>"no its too bitter"
>"okay ill just make it again"
>"we dont have a problem here do we?"
>the fucking CUNT "no its no problem"
>remake the drink with twice the amount of white mocha syrup
>she takes a sip
>"Its still bitter"
>her dindu boyfriend comes up
>"taste this, its supposed to be a white mocha but its bitter"
>he takes a sip
>im already trying to serve the other customers
>he comes up and interrupts an order
>"Excuse me sir but this is not a white mocha"
>i know it is because I FUCKING MADE IT
>keep trying to explain the bitterness is from the espresso but they dont care
>they ask for a refund
>give it to her and she takes it without a word or look in the eye
Either she was a fucking retard for complaining about coffee being bitter, or she was trying to scam me into giving her a refund so she can have a free drink.
I threw both drinks away anyway so fuck her.

>> No.9577135

I remember a customer ordering 14-17 sandwiches during the lunch rush and especially when there was a long line being him. What's even worse is that he would ask for different flavors and then want all 14-17 to be the daily special during checkout, and also wanted each sandwich with a different name on it, even though it's the same fucking sandwich.

>> No.9577142
File: 33 KB, 493x276, 1504124098057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9572674
did you have to pick it up later?

>> No.9577152

>>9577101
I don't get this. She's not trying to scam you, she's trying to scam Starbucks. Did you buy the fucking milk out of your own pocket or something?

>> No.9577241

>Is your shark boneless
>Where do the florida gulf pink shrimp come from
>I know the sale ended yesterday but can you give it to me for the sale price
>why is the domestic wild caught shrimp so expensive

>Hi I'm from ohio I want to try some florida local fish. Oh the grouper is too expensive. Oh, I don't like mackerel. I'm from Ohio. Shark? Sounds gross. oh I like Cod give me some cod. Also Did I mention I'm from Ohio? look at my Ohio U hat and Ohio U T-Shirt. I want three pounds. I only want the loin. Yes, I said I wanted three pounds of cod loins. No tails. Thanks, I'm from Ohio.

Here's a joke for you guys. how do you know if someone's from Ohio?
don't worry, they'll tell you.

>> No.9577287

>>9575907
It's not even worth it to fuck with peoples food like that you, soaking it in sour cream is a far bigger fuck you than spitting. When I was a cook if someone had ridiculous complaints you don't fuck with the food you just do whatever they want to a ridiculous amount. "This is cold" just heat it up til its lava, "my salad isn't chopped enough" just cut it up to almost pulp. If its busy of course you kinda just do it and continue working, but that was an actual restaurant not dominoes. Waitresses on the other hand I can see fucking with an order but not people cooking it.

>> No.9577293

>>9577142
No, a coworker got parking lot duty that day.

>> No.9577342

I work at a health food store, which also doubles as a vitamin and supplement store. I don't get too many troublesome customers but it's usually elderly people that tend to be the most annoying.
>older man comes up to the till
>puts all his items up on the counter
>asks about a new product that we have sitting on the cash register while I'm ringing him through
>explain that it's jackfruit, and it's used as a meat substitute
>looks me right in the eyes and says with no emotion "there is no meat substitute"
>chuckle nervously and explain that it's a new item and I don't know much about it, but that's apparently what is because it says "MEAT SUBSTITUTE" right on the packaging
>repeats to me "there is no meat substitute"
Luckily my manager was there at the moment and explained to him what it was, his wife was looking at me afterwords with a smile as if to say sorry

>> No.9577378
File: 472 KB, 675x341, meat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9577342
Well, he's not wrong....

>> No.9577380

Faggot

>> No.9577409

>>9577342
There is no meat substitute

>> No.9577429

>>9577342
She smiled because you got dominated by an old man.

>> No.9577522

>>9577152
>risking being reprimanded so some bitch can get a free coffee
ya na ur a cunt

>> No.9577531

Not exactly /ck/ but same idea.

So I'm a technician for a company that makes automatic factory machine, like machines that assemble boxes, pack stuff, cut chicken, make bottles, the kind of machines you see on How It's made. When we install a new one we usually spend a day or two with the customer to make final adjustments and make sure they understand how to operate it. This one was for a generic box machine.

>Install the "mould" for the first run
>give it plenty of room
>first few boxes are a bit loose
>some manager working for the customer starts whining that the boxes aren't perfect
>"I know I'm adjusting it"
>adjust it
>get some boxes out, still a bit too loose in the back, need maybe 1mm more
>manager is still whining
>need a different tool
>turn around and go back to my toolbox
>hear a terrible loud CLUNK SKREE
>turn around, the mould is all bent, 2 guides are broken and the conveyor belt is torn
>ask the manager WTF he was doing
>"Well you didn't look like you knew how to adjust it so I tightened it and started the machine"
>the only adjustement you can do without a tool is a red lever that is only supposed to be used for maintenance purposes
>the guides got in the way, the mould pressed on the, broken the 2 front ones and forced them agaisnt the conveyor, tearing the belt
>he broke a few hundred thousands $ of parts within 15 minutes of the machine starting for the first time ever
>I tell him "you know, you aren't even authorised to touch this machine"
>pack up and leave as he's trying to justify himself

Once I got back to my hotel room I had a drink, calmed down and called my boss, we had a good laugh about it. That guy wasn't there when I came back a week later with new parts.

>> No.9577546

>>9577531
Cuck.

>> No.9577583

>>9577531
Were they charged for the damage?

>> No.9577596

>>9577583
Of course. There was plenty of witnesses, and the contract has so many non-liability clauses that we'd have to actively try to sabotage the place to get in any trouble ourselves.

>> No.9577615

>>9577596
I hope he was fired. He sounds like the kind of dude they wrote the OSHA rules of lockout, tagout for.

>> No.9577617
File: 151 KB, 449x442, 1478833403654.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9577531
he fucked up real bad. How did he even get to that manager position anyways? well never know

>> No.9577626

>>9577617
Judging by the story, probably a huge sense of entitlement and self-importance. A surprising amount of companies will seek out that kind of attitude, mistaking it for confidence, because they think it makes good leadership material.
This was probably not his first fuck up, but the first he couldn't weasel out of.

>> No.9577630

>>9571132
Hello can I get 50 pounds of the worst sirloin tip roast you have on sale sliced into beef jerky :^)

>> No.9577642

>>9577615
Yeah pretty much heh. At least it wasn't TOO dangerous, unlike meat processing machines.

>>9577617
He was the manager for the manual production line that was going to be using the new machine. I guess he was used to messing with the tools they used.

>>9577626
Yeah pretty hard to weasel out of it when half the factory see you do it and get chewed out. The machine was in it's permanent position in the factory so everyone was close.

>> No.9577662

>>9577531
Similar story except I'm not a technician I am just head of IT for whats basically a 3d printing company. We mainly do bearings and such, but tldr we had someone request a bearing, we manufactured it and then they wanted one I think like 3 mm larger which destroyed their machine. They were incredibly mad at us and threatened to sue our company even though we had multiple emails and transcripts stating them asking for that size.

>> No.9577844

>>9569075
>work at mickey d's
>oh fuck im on for the rick and morty meme sauce day
>well at least my location isn't listed as getting it, i should be fine
>ham planet autist comes in wearing r&m t-shirt
>oh fuck
>please dont fucking ask about the sauce
>"you got the szechuan sauce? I've been to 15 different places today and this is the last place I can check out"
>tell him no, and we never got any in the first place
>he looks like he's having a fucking anuersym
>asshole tried to punch me in the face
>he's slow and could barely reach where I was standing so I just took a step back
>luckily my manager was nearby and shoved him out of the store
>the autist was fucking screaming/crying about not getting the szechuan sauce
I was a little fucking angry that day.

>> No.9577887

>>9576080
What's the big deal? It sounds like they just made an honest mistake, and not even for a big order either.
You just come across as a dick.

>> No.9577999

>>9576080
So you were a snarky asshole to two people for an honest mistake? Do you expect me to congratulate you?

>> No.9578199

>>9569075

I've never been angry, I've simply left inadequate premises.

>> No.9578200

>>9577844
Didn't happen.

>> No.9578213

>>9576080
every other post in this thread is at least slightly understandable. You on the other hand just sound like a fucking tool.

>> No.9578223

>>9577642
>heh
Hola Reddit.

>> No.9578289

>>9569763
Why does my mental picture show me an image of a fat black man with speech impairment.

>> No.9578298

>>9577007
shit i'm sorry i was drunk

>> No.9578334

>>9575909
europoor here, is this really a thing in america? i always bring my own bag and its fine because here no one packs your groceries for you, you have to do it yourself and the cashiers are so fast that you really have to speed up sometimes not to be that one asshole that forces everyone to wait

>> No.9578349

>>9571692
You're not a fucking manager and you never will be. Especially not in fast food.

>> No.9579023

>>9578334
Pretty much unless you go to Aldi which has self bagging or Whole Foods or similar where reusable bags are more common and there's more baggers.

>> No.9579093

>work in deli
>9 pm, closing
>old nigger woman walks up
>'you makin more wings?'
>tell her no, fryers are shut down at 8
>'can you mark these down?'
>tell her no, i cant do that
>she throws a fit and goes to customer service to grab a manger
>pull all the wings and start cleaning in the meantime
>she comes back with no manager
>screeches and throws her hands up in the air because the wing bar is now empty
>tell her to have a nice night with a smile

getting mad over stupid shit is a no no

>> No.9579135

>>9569075
A women once reported me to management and tried to get me fired because I the way I said "yes" to her order wasn't enthusiastic enough.

It was the end of a 12 hour shift and we were closing the store and she wanted a sandwich. All of our meat slicers were cleaned and the sandwhich area was closed, it was 30 minutes before the store closed.

I was tired, I sighed, because I was rushing and exhausted and said "Yeah.... Yes, what would would you like?"

Then she got all offended "YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE IT FOR ME IF YOU DONT WANT TO!!!!!!"

"No, we will make it, what do you want?"

"NEVER MIND, CLEARLY YOU DONT WANT TO I AM NEVER COMING BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then she reported me to management and got me written up.

This was a stuck up, rich white women by the way.

Still makes me mad to this day.

>> No.9579173

>>9579093
So did you throw them away? If you did, you and your store policy are both retarded. I used to work a deli counter and we always marked shit down at night and most of the time it flies off the shelf cause niggers can't help but buy shit if it says 40% off on it. Way to lose sales and piss off customers for no reason.

>> No.9579200

>>9579135
Stalk her and make it your mission to ruin her life

>> No.9579219

>>9577999
Poo detected

>> No.9579259

>>9579173
rotisserie, baked, and fried chicken are always marked down. Wings are not. Oh no, the store lost a $4 sale of dry, shriveled wings

>> No.9579271

>>9579173
nobody wants niggers for customers.

>> No.9579276

>>9579173
>Niggers know about the markdowns
>wait till closing
>buy wings

>> No.9579365

>>9576080
You are a giant ass. You can keep your ignorance behind the counter but spouting it up in front customers is utterly stupid. If your restaurant get any exposure because of this they'll throw you under the fucking bus, I'll tell you that.pathetic.

>> No.9579407

>>9574837
Here’s the problem with you and your fucking reading comprehension.

She wasn’t willing to pay up to what she needed, she wanted to ship out a letter first class quickly and safely for less than a dollar instead shipping ups for 9.60 which is a fraction of a fraction of how much she has to pay if this doesn’t get there on time.

First class has no repercussions and commonly can take months instead of days

Ups ground has a guaranteed date and given the location would be a next day delivery.

She’s a cunt, you’re a cunt

>> No.9579425

>>9571383
lol

>> No.9579779
File: 114 KB, 511x511, 1506924625578.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9579135
Not trying to be a fuckhead, but, why would that stuff be all done 30 minutes before closing?

I shop really early in the morning and there is a Whole Food's by me and a Fresh Market. I always go to the Whole Food's now because when they open they are actually open, meaning the food is out, versus when Fresh Market opens the meat market it like half empty and they are putting the stuff out a half hour after opening.

Why not just open later?

>> No.9580005
File: 32 KB, 360x360, 1506694755835.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9576956
Reminds me of this time my brother and I went to Wendy's
>Group of high school looking kids in front of us
>Only one kid actually goes up to order
>"Can I get a mcdouble"
>Cashier just stares at him
>My brother and I stare at him
>His little group of friends blankly stare at him too (they weren't in on the "'"'"'"'prank"'"'"'"', nor did they think it was funny)
>See his smug smile turn into one of those nervous/awkward ones as the cashier says "Really?".
>Kid just ends up standing there embarrassed in front of the lunch rush, Wendy's staff and his groups of friends.

FAGGOTRY DENIED

>> No.9581425

>>9578334
I've only ever seen a few stores here where they bag your groceries for you, including the one I work at, but I also grew up poor

>> No.9581439

>>9579135
I had a lady lady last month who thought I was being sarcastic when I was actually trying to mask how I'd just as soon step on glass as meet her bagging requirements of basically two items per bag in non-standard bags multiplied by about five dozen

>> No.9581456

>>9579276
>niggers wouldn't buy it if it wasn't marked down
>mark it down
>extra sales for practically 0 effort

>> No.9581514

>>9576080
well good for you for having an opinion! i look forward to hearing your opinions VERY often! louder, and louder still!

>> No.9581556

>>9576080
that sounds cringey as fuck. did you tip your visor after handing them the pizza?

>> No.9581571

>>9576080
also for the record, a cheese pizza takes literally zero effort. they cost your boss a dime.
if this scenario happened to me, I'd be relieved that they were courteous and that their request is an effortless one, all while the manager is in agreement that I'm just following policy.
no stress at all.

>> No.9581633

>>9581571
I wish that any of my customers were that apologetic and and courtious.

>> No.9581655

>the obese soccer mom who orders during the halloween/thanksgiving/christmas/superbowl rush and throws a fucking temper tantrum when her order doesnt arrive as quickly as those who ordered days in advance

>> No.9581684

>>9576865
what it costs 26 dollars Britain for a pizza it's 5-10 over here in america

>> No.9581692

>>9577101
I swear I've seen this exact same post somewhere before

>> No.9581695
File: 168 KB, 500x818, 1508624260623.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9572732

>> No.9581700

>>9581456
>niggers want wings
>they can buy it full price now or wait till it's nearly half off
>wait till it's nearly half off
>selling to niggers at a loss

>> No.9581707

>>9570471
Here's what you should've done
>"OK ma'am we'll have your order ready in XXX minutes"
>Make one pizza with mushroom and tomato, make one with sausage and green pepper
>Continue with day
>Just shrug and mumble when she screeches about her pizza

>> No.9581717

>>9570535
Whenever this happens - never EVER call them and complain. They'll mark down your house and purposefully fuck up your order/give you the special sauce every time from now on.
Either call corporate or post your pizza on facebook/twitter while tweeting at them.

>> No.9581752

>>9572732
you had a nice story but had to ruin it with all that extra crap that didn't happen

>> No.9581818

>Apply to work at Carl's Jr.
>Get rejected
>Don't work at Carl's Jr.

>> No.9581950

>>9572960
bro wtf? i always try one. if its good, ill buy it, therefore reducing the amount of grapes im buying by (1) grape. if i dont, then who fucking cares? the next person to try it will also know theyre shitty grapes, and not buy any. its natural selection of the grapes.

>> No.9582039

I did watch an exchange between an unfortunate ice cream shop worker and a walking, absurd cartoon of a woman.

I was sitting down eating my own ice cream when she barreled through the front door. A pretty surreal sight because she was a stereotypical Long Islander miles away from her home planet of Bitch. She barrels past the customers up to the counter.

>"I wanna free sampal!"

So the guy gets her the free sample of her choice.

>"This is too sweet!"

Finally this kinda triggers the guy.

>"Ma'am, that is -ice cream-..."

And then she nudged past everybody and left in a huff.

>> No.9582046

>order double burger at McDonalds
>get burger
>its cold, no pickles, bun is hard like a pretzel
>haven't gotten McDonalds since

>> No.9582060

>>9569075

>Work at bank
>customer comes in
>shits on the floor
>uses deposit slips to wipe her ass
>passes out drunk

I was mildly upset.

>> No.9582070

>be me
>go to work
>clock in
>mad

>> No.9582130
File: 133 KB, 640x780, 1497713438842.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>used to work at a sub shop with a pickup window
>despite the sign that said "pickup window" lazy assholes try to order their food there anyway
if it's not too busy and people order at the window, we allow it but we ask the customer to pull around if anyone else comes to pick up an order
>an obese boomer smoking a stogie in a white escalade rolls up to the window after dinner rush
>orders 3 subs
>we were not busy at the moment but we had a few phone orders coming to be picked up soon
>finishes ordering and paying
>"sir, this isn't a drive thru, it's a pickup window, so if anyone pulls behind you could you please pull around?"
>gives me a look of sheer disgust and immediately pulls ahead; no one behind him
>parks his escalade 20 feet away in the parking lot
>by the time another customer comes through the window to pick up an order, we finish the fat fuck's order
>open window and shout "your order is ready sir"
>this fucking cunt shouts back, "well, that isn't a drive thru so you're gonna fucking bring that out to me"
>explain this to manager who was working at the time
>tells me to bring it out to him anyway
>walk outside raging so hard the bag of subs I'm holding is audibly shaking
>toss it through his window
>go back inside
>never saw/heard from him again

>> No.9582136

>>9581700
>mark up wings 50%
>wait until near closing
>mark them down 40%
>profit

>> No.9582143

>>9582130
>finishes ordering and paying
Wait, so he already paid and you guys didn't tell him to pull back up if he wants the food he paid for? His loss if he just wants to sit out there like a dumbass. I hate spineless managers.

>> No.9582165

>>9582143
He clearly was not going anywhere until someone brought his food out to him, and my manager at the time was a dick who believed in the "customer is always right" philosophy

>> No.9582182

>>9582165
>He clearly was not going anywhere until someone brought his food out to him
That's my point, he was in a completely losing situation, you guys had complete control. Does he want his food? Great, come to the pickup window. If not, he can sit out there for as long as he wants. It's just fucking crazy to me the kind of asinine shit customers pull, and managers let them get away with. Imagine if you went to one of those little ice cream stands and ordered ice cream, then fucked off to a spot 30 feet from the window. Then when they say your ice cream is ready you shout over "Hey man, I'm not moving. Just bring it out here to me". Does that make any fucking sense at all?
Should've unwrapped all of his sandwiches, dumped them into the bag into one big mess and then chucked it out the pickup window at his car.

>> No.9582210

>>9582182
Capitalism makes a knock kneed bitch out of managers looking to appease a soulless corporation.
He was afraid of losing a repeat customer, even though you and your colleagues are better off without retarded asshole pigheads having their way with your metaphorical assholes.

>> No.9582270

>>9569075
I'M PICKLE REEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.9582279

>>9569075
I wonder how much shit that guy gets now

>> No.9582347

this wasn't something I got angry about, but today I had a customer come through, an older man, and a co-worker how we were changing a bunch of store brand stuff to be the same brand
this customer, without a hint of hesitation, sarcasm, or anything, said "that sounds like communism"
I just kind of looked at him and tried not to stare while I finished what I was doing
the cashier asked what he said and he explained, everything the same sounded like communism to him, and we explained it was all the same stuff with different names on it currently
he then said something like "how long before the labels are all red, all yellow, all blue?" and I showed him the logo they would have-- we have to wear these shirts with the new logo on them for a while, it was the only thing on the front of my shirt
he also wanted things bagged in a particular way and fussed about his wife telling the cashier that some soup cans were in slightly the wrong place
seemed nice enough though

>> No.9582359

>>9582182
not that guy but there's a very good chance sooner or later he would've come in to complain to the manager, or he would've driven away at high speed and then complained remotely

>> No.9582367

>>9575719

"I want to speak to your manager"

>> No.9582396

>>9572674
Probably served my Dad.

>> No.9582399

>>9577241

Clerks

>> No.9582409

>>9577409

meta mega kek

>> No.9582457

Every citizen should serve six months in fast food, mandatory, no matter their social class.
You think it would grow the empathy of the common retard?

>> No.9582473

>>9570471
>>She eventually folds and just gets 2 2 topping pizzas after arguing on the phone for like 15 minutes while other phones are buzzing off the hook and I'm the only one taking calls

you're a fucking idiot. punch it in as 2 and 2 and don't put the toppings on one. you are a mindless drone that made both the business suffer and the customer suffer for no goddamn reason other than your stupid by-the-book-only attitude.

t. retail employee and manager for ~15 years

>> No.9582512

>>9570511
>>9570558
cutting centers in places like home depot and lowes use a generic rip blade that probably doesn't get changed until it falls apart and the machine gets serviced. there will be splinters and it will be anywhere from exactly right to 1/4" off on nearly every cut. depending on how experienced the operator is he or she can average probably 1/8 because getting it perfect is simply luck of the draw.

i'd have just told the guy "it's going to be off, and if that's not acceptable, you can find someone else who will tell you the same thing or you can take the wood home and do it yourself with a better machine than what we have to cut here."

>> No.9582523

>>9570558
Maybe common sense... woah...

>> No.9582694

>>9570471
i support you anon all these people are mean

>> No.9582742
File: 439 KB, 448x497, feels_murdoch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9569075
>Some cunts walk in the restaurant
>Tell me they want whisky and whisky glasses
>We only have them for special ocassions
>Tell them we don't have any and take them slightly taller ones
>They finish their whisky and leave
>Next day boss is chewing my ass because i should have guessed they were friends of his and i should have given them special treatment
>Same boss also stays with his friend an hour after closing time making us need to wait for him and letting at least three people lose an hour of sleep because they need to wait for him sometimes

>> No.9582775

>>9582742
Go grab a tiki torch and protest

>> No.9582802
File: 22 KB, 240x217, 1506547182424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9576080
You literly deserve to be replaced by a robot and be homeless

>> No.9582977

>>9570471
I've actually done this, 3 toppings on one pizza and 1 topping on the other one on a 2/2 special. But I walked into the place first and explained to the cashier what I wanted to do. No problem anon. But you still need to order online. Place the order on my phone, 2/2, wait a moment while the order came through, pay and toss a couple of dollars in the tip jar on the counter. Your 3/1 will be ready in about 15 minutes. Sometimes thing go your way if you're not a dick and treat people with respect.

>> No.9583078

al/ck/ related

>Work in a casino as a table valet
>Every night there's atleast one group of people
that will order drinks at a table and then fuck off within 2 minutes.
>Shitty procedure means I have to document each drink as an individual incident and get it counter-signed by a manager.
>Had it happen on an order worth $120 once.

Also fuck poker players, most entitled shits in the world.
>Think they are hot shit because they are playing low stakes poker.
>Expect comped drinks and food all the time.
For every 20 poker players, only 1 is actually a decent human being.

>> No.9583088

>>9570815
"Just dump them into the coin countig machine, senpai"

>> No.9583089
File: 200 KB, 691x1156, 1445854548511.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9576080
If I made a stupid mistake like that I'd buy both pizzas and just save the chicken one for the next day. Only an asshole thinks these Indians were entitled to a new pizza because they can't keep track of their religion.
You were also an asshole for the snarky remark, though. You weren't WRONG but it was unprofessional.

>> No.9583090

>>9582130
your story baffles me. why is the drive through window (architectural construct understood worldwide to have a function) not for drive through ordering? why are you offended someone wants you to walk 20 feet? People ask unreasonable shit of me on a daily basis and I'd be happy walk across the parking lot for any of them, even off the clock.

>> No.9583095

>>9582977
>I've actually done this, 3 toppings on one pizza and 1 topping on the other one on a 2/2 special
what's your goddamned problem

>> No.9583154

>>9575909
Why can't Americans pack their own groceries?

>> No.9583565

I have worked as a cashier a very, very ghetto Kmart, and as a pizza delivery driver for Little Caesars. The rage I have gotten from driving pizzas has been far greater than the rage of being a cashier. As many anons above have said above, it is pretty rare to get a bad customer. Maybe once a week cashiering, maybe once a month when delivering pizzas, but when they are bad... they actually are pretty bad... will greentext a pizza story now. The worst of the worst.
>be me delivering on super bowl sunday at the busiest pizza place place in my poor town
>broncos vs seahawks, (i live in colorado). but not a good city. a very shitty city.
>have 7 deliveries in my car
>literally a driving hazard, as i can't see out my back window
>the first delivery is to a black lady, it was standard shit, (2 peps, crazy bread with sauce, lemon pepper wings, a couple two liters).
>park in front of house, black kid of about 5 is playing in dirt with trash littered all over the front yard
>"hey, buddy? ready for some pizza?"
>he stares with a blank look
>whatever, walk to door, suddenly see fat black woman literally riding a fat white guy through the window
>hesitate, but am in a hurry so knock on door, they had no doorbell
>see fat black woman run into kitchen, fat white man cracks open door and hurriedly says "one minute" and slams door in my face. i could actually see the fuck cupping his dick and balls in his hand to hide them

I'll continue this, but even at that, it was hands down one of the most eye opening, and disturbing deliveries of my life.

>> No.9583577

>>9577887
>>9577999
>>9578213
>>9579365
>>9581514
>>9581556
>>9581571
>>9582802

reddit

>> No.9583578

There's this one overweight dude that came barging in through the door, he asked something along the lines of where the assholes that built the building place the bathrooms. Caused me to drop the tray I was carrying right on to the floor along with the food because he came so close to smacking me with the door.

>> No.9583583

>>9576999
That's fucking hilarious

>> No.9583592

>>9577241
Lel

>> No.9583597

>>9574146

Are you still upset that you didnt get 3 toppings on one pizza?

>> No.9583627

>>9583565
Reminds me of the time i had a weird delivery

>delivering two pizzas to house on edge of town
>knock on door
>fattest woman I've ever seen in my life opens up the door
>no pants on, just adult diaper
>smelled like shit
>tipped like shit

>> No.9583663
File: 188 KB, 1439x1374, nM7kqctr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>woman wants a burger with "everything"
>explain that we have over 30 different toppings and condiments
>justdoit
>she comes back and complains that the burger is a soggy mess

>> No.9583666

More manager-related, but here's a story from when I was on pastry at a semi-fancy restaurant during "restaurant week" (a busy and strange time in kitchens).

>be me
>work pastry, it's my second week
>shift starts at 8:00 AM, usually just production for dinner shift and *maybe* one or two orders from people having lunch
>but it's restaurant week
>and every person having lunch is getting a deal on the restaurant week menu, which includes dessert
>my manager doesn't feel the need to tell me this so I know to make extra dessert components
>it's simple: we run out of dessert components, we can't serve dessert
>OK, lunch service is busy, I'm trying to do prep and plate this abnormal amount of desserts
>starting to run low on a s'more component (basically graham cracker cookies with marshmallow meringue piped on top then browned with a blowtorch)
>tell manager I'm getting low on cookies
>suddenly, a TABLE OF FUCKING TWELVE orders s'more desserts. each and every one of them chooses s'more.
>have to macgyver 12 s'more desserts with graham cracker crumble and raw marshmallows, not as good as the real thing
>manager is furious at me over this obvious failure of logistics and communication (the shit that he is responsible for)
>manager doesn't ensure that we have a system for prepping dessert components for lunch service moving forward, still full of gray areas

I had to leave there after a couple of months after being in the weeds like that a few times. I know that some industry people would call me a pussy and say that's just the way it goes, but it is infuriating to work a station with so few systems in place. Especially when the only guy who was teaching me the station was a guy who was desperate to quit because he was burnt out.

>> No.9583777

>>9583577
t.edgy 15 y.o

>> No.9583853

>>9576999
>tfw im always ordering this ontop of salami pizza

>> No.9583860

>>9583090
t. lil bitch

>> No.9583962

>>9583777
>what the guy said is objectively correct
>people dogpile on him because we must protect muh religious brown people at all costs
>meanwhile food is wasted and the scales of justice are imbalanced

yep, it's reddit

>> No.9583966

>>9583962
t.edgy 15 y.o

>> No.9584171

>>9570815
take your time, don't put order in until they are all counted, let the social pressure do the work. you are still making your money. unless you are a person who is proud of your work. then take your time to count them and do your job right.

>> No.9584309
File: 108 KB, 500x584, IMG_0825.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

positive story time.

> first job working at shitty pizza place
>Turkish people pay me 3$ an hour. Take half my tips
>spend all day getting yelled at because I use a gps to find directions
>"this order simple! Go down street! Don't use gps you have education why you need gps?"
>the order is within walking distance of the pizza place
>car is low on gas so I decide to walk there
>when I get there it's typical downtown white trash. I'm expecting to get robbed
>the order is 40$ and they hand me 100$
>old guy in a wheelchair shakes his head when I try to give him change
>"hey man you look like a hardworking kid just keep it. I know nobody wants to be a pizza delivery driver and you're probably not where you want to be in life but keep trying. Spend it and enjoy yourself. I know you're gonna be okay."

I almost started crying man. A lot of customers don't get how tough it can be to swallow your pride and take these jobs because you need the money. This Guy could have told me to fuck off or straight robbed me like other people but he was actually decent.

>> No.9584314

>>9569075
I DONT GET ANGRY AT CUSTOMERS CUSTOMERS GET ANGRY AT ME

>> No.9584324
File: 18 KB, 287x287, intestine mike.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9582136
>a 10% margin on food that has a lot of end of day waste as well as energy requirements to keep from spoiling

>> No.9584328

>>9583966
POO

>> No.9584338

>>9584309
>t. massive faggot

>> No.9584349

>Brainlet poo in loos can't remember what day of the week it is and what that means in their arbitrary Marvel Comics religion
>Mush head Pajeets think it's a-okay to waste the flesh of an animal that was slaughtered for food since they're not eating it.
>can't just pick off the chicken and eat the pizza
>Tiny dick Street Shitter Internet Defense Force ruins thread

When will we make designated gas chambers for these animals?

>> No.9584353

>>9580005
Should have just rung up a double stack

>> No.9584375

>>9582136
5$ + 50% of 5 = 7.50. 60% of 7.50 is 4.50.
Stick to cooking and not thinking.

>> No.9584435

>>9582347
you had multiple store brands for the same item? That's confusing.

>> No.9584451

>>9584349
t.edgy 15 y.o

>> No.9584517

>>9584451
POO

>> No.9584520

>>9584517
IN

>> No.9584522

>>9584520
THE

>> No.9584526

>>9584522
LOO

>> No.9584597

>>9584435
Kroger does that. They have about 12 different store brands under different names.

>> No.9584607

>>9584517
>>9584520
>>9584522
>>9584526
t.edgy 15 y.o

>> No.9584611

>>9584607
POO

>> No.9584625

>>9574145
I think I know who you're talking about. He came into my work all the time and talked shit

>> No.9584631

>>9584611
IN

>> No.9584634

>>9584631
THE

>> No.9584638

>>9584634
LOO

>> No.9584648

>>9584611
>>9584631
>>9584634
>>9584638
t.edgy 15 y.o

>> No.9584656

>>9584648
POO

>> No.9584678

>>9584656
t.edgy 15 y.o

>> No.9584709

>>9569763
>>9569778
>>9570535
>>9571097
this isnt reddit, use greentext niggers
>>9574140
redditors normally dont

>> No.9584718

>>9584678
POO

>> No.9584730

>>9584718
t.edgy 15 y.o

>> No.9584746

>>9584730
POO

>> No.9584749

>>9584746
t.edgy 15 y.o

>> No.9584773

>>9584749
POO

>> No.9584806

>>9584773
t.edgy 15 y.o

>> No.9584914

>>9584718
>>9584730
>>9584746
>>9584749
>>9584773
>>9584806
Stop.

>> No.9584949

>>9584914
For you

>> No.9585294

>>9584709
never been to reddit my man

>> No.9585579

>>9573156
>MUH PAHWLL!!!!

>> No.9585951

>>9570747
If they were paid $15 they might care enough about their job to not fuck it up.

>> No.9586316

>>9582473
"You're not a manager and you never will be"

That's what Salty McFaggot said to me when I advised the same thing.

Jokes on him, I'm former Australian Army catering corps and used to running bulk cooking and a la carte for up to 300 people at a time.

>> No.9586380

>>9584709
That isn't how it works, greentext is for quoting, the "greentext story" thing is an offshoot of the original purpose of it, pretending that greentext stories aren't reddit as fuck is retarded, not that it even fucking matters in the first place. fuck you for this bait