[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 32 KB, 800x800, ea_Zrosc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9175193 No.9175193 [Reply] [Original]

How you guys holding up

>> No.9175196

we dont do feel threads here. get banned you lil faggot.

>> No.9175202
File: 66 KB, 599x720, 1839826684947.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>extremely depressed so I binge on fast/junkfood to give me fleeting moments of happiness throughout the day
>already been to mcdonalds twice today and will probably go again later

>> No.9175208
File: 36 KB, 300x300, 1500134576627.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9175193
Talked to my sister for the first time in a year
They know I am alone
They keep wanting to talk to me but I'm never in a good mood
Live alone, make good money, rich and miserable
At least she sent me pictures of the family
Sometimes I never know if leaving home
Moving half way across the country was a good idea

>> No.9175212

Every time I smoke weed I get ridiculous munchies to the point that I feel sick and the next day my stomach hurts. I can't help myself, it's pretty embarrassing. Luckily I ran out of weed so I should be alright for a couple of days

>> No.9175213

>>>al/ck/

>> No.9175216

>>9175202
have you tried anti depressants?

>> No.9175225

Time to go to bed because F1 starts at 6am

>> No.9175231

>>9175202
This
>I eat when I'm depressed because nothing matters
>I eat when I'm mad because fuck everything and everyone it's not like not eating will make anything better
>I eat when I. Happy because I'm rarely happy and I don't want to worry about stuff, k just want to enjoy it
The only thing that stops me from eating is being broke

>> No.9175248
File: 78 KB, 412x351, 3531036491037.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>meet girl
>we hit it off really well
>I invite her to a party I'm having
>see her there start chatting she seems really keen, hanging around me all night
>go to get a drink for me and her
>when I get back she's talking to chad
>they keep talking and within five minutes they disappear
>go to my bedroom and I can hear them fucking through the door
>tfw I get cucked in my own bedroom
>next day have to clean my sheets that they had sex in
>someone stole my 3 bottles of coke in the pantry

>> No.9175251

>>9175196
Go make a fast food thread fag

>> No.9175275

you guys are sad lol

>> No.9175332

>>9175248
>inviting any male who looks better than you
>not inviting the worst guys and best girls you know

>> No.9175344

>>9175193
life is good but am getting too fat, drink too much beer and no exercise :(((

>> No.9175351

>>9175208
Goddamnit you deleted your comment in the alck thread I asked what you did for a living? If you want some real advice talk to your sister honestly and ask for it to be between you two even if you've never been that close she cares

>> No.9175363 [DELETED] 

>>9175351
You don't want to know me anon

Frankly, I'm shitposting for yous since i'm lonely not much of an intereting story,

I have a great career and have done this many times for multiple companies however, I am alone. When you get to my level, you become alone

Also, How can I call my family? They talk to me, ask me how am I doing and if I tell them anything srs they get worried. They understand how tough it can be

Their bond became stronger after I left, I'm the oldest son who made it in life and I really did make it, but I never focused on building social relationships and bonds. Most people noticed that about me and just ended up using me anyway

I've been alone a long time, I've started talking to myself in my mind, in a way thinking I am speaking to someone from 4chan, or thinking I am talking to someone from work at night

Sadly, it is just me in a room thinking in my own mind about the things I want to talk about with someone

The rabbit hole gets even worse, you really don't want to know who I am, what I do or where I live. I am successful right now and nearly 30

I think I will end up homeless, and alone half way across the country due to my loneliness.

First time talking to my sister in a year, she says do you have a dog, or cat? maybe a little pupper to take for walks?

I'm alone

>> No.9175364

-A few relatives changing their diet to vegan, feeling estranged since I still eat meat and salty shit.
-I've dropped soda some years back, not that coffee and beer are much better. There are moments where I take breaks but like for parties or if I get sick and need a rapid flush.
-I'm addicted to Sweet Sam's pound cakes, the marble ones in particular.
-I need to buy chicken again. It's good protein and nooch doesn't cover all my needs.
-Really need to call repairs for the oven. We've been putting that off for months because maintenance reports the most minor shit in hopes of getting us kicked out.

>> No.9175370

>>9175351
dont worry about me