[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 25 KB, 511x288, IMG_0350.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9160064 No.9160064 [Reply] [Original]

I'm so hungry /ck/ but it's gone midnight now and too late too eat

I was going to order a pizza so didn't eat much today but then I just got bored of life and lay down on my bed and I simply don't have the motivation or drive to do anything other than post this

Please help me. Maybe tell me a fun fact about food, or show me pictures of food that you fat cunt Ameritards eat that will make me feel full just by looking at them.

I live in Osaka if anyone wants to bring me food. I'll just leave my door unlocked and you can bring it to my bed because I can't be bothered to move more than once. It's so hot and I have ice lollies in the freezer but I simply can't muster the energy to get up and take the 10 seconds to get one

I hate my life /ck/ plz don't leave me

>> No.9160147

>>9160064
Shh, shh, it's alright, anon. I won't leave you. Now please move your body from the bed and get yourself an ice lollie, while telling me what basic ingredients you have in your fridge. Maybe you could make something out of what you have. Come on now. I believe in you.

>> No.9160148
File: 680 KB, 772x622, hamburger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9160174
File: 1.43 MB, 4032x3024, IMG_0351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9160147
Ok I got an ice lolly I feel a bit better now.
I've got a load of exquisite meats and cheeses in the fridge but now I'm lying down again and moving twice is simply too much. Even though I want another lolly now

Thank you for your kind words though