[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 452 KB, 2600x1462, indianfood.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8924061 No.8924061 [Reply] [Original]

Indian food, how do. I've got a whole bunch of this really nice free range, corn fed chicken and I don't want to fuck it up. Cabinet full of spices, all the basic household items. What do?

>> No.8924287

>>8924061
Bake some chicken breasts my man.

If you're looking for some indian dishes, toast some cumin seeds until they pop, sautee some onions and peppers, and throw some cut up chicken in there and pan fry for a while and get a nice sear. Throw in some masala, homemade is best, and finish it off in the oven.

>> No.8924341

>>8924061
Just check out some chicken curry vids on youtube posted by Indians and pick the one that appeals to you the most. Too easy.

>> No.8925173

YouTube mate

>> No.8925177

Don't cook Pajeet shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpNpRpv_mB0

>> No.8925320

>>8924061
Oil in a pot, medium high heat. Table spoon of cumin seeds and two bay leaves. Cut up one onion and a few cloves of garlic cook until golden brown. Add table spoon of chili powder, turmeric powder, half table spoon of coriander powder mix that shit up. Add one sliced tomato, some ginger and green chili peppers mix and cook for 5 minutes. Put it in a blender until it's a puree, add some water. Back into the pot add a pinch of garahm masala. Add cooked chicken pieces, serve over rice. That's as authentic as it gets

>> No.8925324

>>8924061
check out cookinginrussia on YouTube. all of his curries have turned out fucking awesome