[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 109 KB, 1024x773, Chicken.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8903651 No.8903651 [Reply] [Original]

So I wound up inviting 3 guests over for dinner tomorrow night. I did this fully realizing that I hardly have any ingredients. I have no car and I'm in college, so I can't go out and buy anything else. What Asian type recipe can I make out of what I have (they're Japanese).
I have:
Chicken, White Rice, Cabbage, Soy Sauce, Stir Fry Sauce, Sriacha, Sesame Oil, Peanut Butter.

I'm trying to bang one of these girls, pls help.

>> No.8903675

just walk to the store mate

>> No.8903678

Just make them something that you're good at making already. If I were them I'd just be amused that you think you have to cook Japanese food, as if they've never had it before. "OMO anon-chan makeu rearry nice Japranese food uguu~~~". Fuck it, just make them some delicious burgers and homemade fries.

>> No.8903692

Order takeout, don't be the weirdo who tries to make something ethnic for the ethnic person.
Especially if you're trying to fuck.

>> No.8903706

>>8903651
I'd make cabbage wraps.

Make rice. Meanwhile blanch some cabbage leaves. Put soy sauce and peanut butter in a sauce pan over a low heat and mix that shit up. Cook your chicken; grill it, bake it...doesn't really fucking matter.

Take your cabbage leaves and stuff in the chicken, rice and peanut soy sauce....wrap that shit and bake it off for about 12-15 minutes.

While that's going on use your stir fry sauce with a dash of sesame oil to make just a glaze for plating. You wont need a lot of it so don't get crazy. You could add sriacha to this or offer it as SOS...your call.

That's every ingredient, slam dunk pussy food.

>> No.8903713

>>8903692
I see what you're saying, but for the record some of us have been making Asian stuff for each other for a while now, that's why I have the leftover ingredients (sesame oil, cabbage, etc)

>> No.8903720

>>8903706
Hey thanks man, that's an interesting idea.

>> No.8903789
File: 14 KB, 450x400, 1468770817375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8903720
YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT IT'S AN INTERESTING IDEA.

NOW MAKE IT HAPPEN AND PUT THAT SHIT RIGHT IN HER MOUTH!