[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 398 KB, 596x396, fuck.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8333992 No.8333992 [Reply] [Original]

Can we get a thread going about shitty roommates? Just a general "Shit they do in the kitchen that pisses us off or makes us cringe" kind of thing?

>> No.8334006

>Moving into a new place with a new roommate I haven't met
>collegelife.jpg
>Tells me not to buy any pans because he has us covered
>Brings really nice pan set when he moves in
>Teflon coated
>See him stirring the saucepan with a fork (who the fuck stirs a saucepan with a fork to begin with?)
>Warn him that that'll scratch the teflon
>"Dude, it's fine, don't plan on doing it again after this"
>Looked at it last week and the pan is covered in scratches
>Scratches are beginning to rust
>Now forced to use a shitty fucking saucepan because I have no money to buy one for myself

>> No.8334016

oh look it's another thread where teenagers act passive aggressive and cry about shit that's easily fixed

>> No.8334021

>>8334006

>Uses someone elses stuff
>mad when they do what they want with it

ok

>> No.8334026

>my side of the sink is always empty
>his side of the sink is always overflowing with dirty dishes and LITERALLY every fork in the house
>I'm forced to stash a set of silverware in my room at all times because if I leave it in the clean dishes he'll use them, if I leave them in my side of the sink he'll clean and use them instead of the ones buried underneath all of his dishes
that's not even the worst of it

>> No.8334030

Doea anyone have any stories regarding black roommates?

>> No.8334034

Dumbfuck Asian roommates don't scrape their plates before putting them in the sink and then leave it there for 2 weeks.

Also fuck up non stick pans.

Plus they aren't even good at cooking chink food.

Rich Asian Americans are the worst.

>> No.8334041

>>8334030

>Had black roommate
>Always pays rent on time
>Always cleans up after himself
>Always respectful when I host parties
>Emotionally there for me when I need him to be

10/10 would room with a black dude again

>> No.8334042

>get cheap stainless steel cookware, Revereware or similar
>keep all my nice pans out of reach
Wow, problem solved. And it only cost me $10 from Goodwill for a 10" frypan and a 1 qt pot.

>> No.8334053

>>8333992
can't put his fucking plates in the dishwasher

leaves empty cans of soda and snack bags all over the place

good thing is he's moving in a month

>> No.8334059

>>8334030
I lived with a nigger for a semester in college
>sold weed (which was actually pretty great)
>thought he was a rapper, would record shitty lyrics over terrible beats he created on his mac and midi mini
>rude as fuck
>would leave the TV on at high volume and fall asleep, we almost got into a fistfight when I turned it off because I thought he was already asleep
>if I was listening to music without headphones he would come into the room and start also listening to music without headhpones at a louder volume
>we only had space for one TV, and it was his (I had plenty of TVs, but there wasn't any space to bring one) he assumed that since it was his TV he got to watch whatever he wanted all the time
>would eat chips with his mouth open and smack his lips in the early morning and late at night
Honestly I don't think he was trying to be disrespectful, he just seemed spoiled.

>> No.8334142

>>8334041
>Emotionally there for me when I need him to be

Huh? That sounds a little faggy if your not a grill.

>> No.8335418
File: 19 KB, 400x266, Revere Ware.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8334042
>get cheap stainless steel cookware, Revereware or similar

Revere Ware is top notch cookware, you royalist scum.

>> No.8335445

>>8334142
Not him, but you'd understand if you ever had a roomate. Sometimes, just a few shots of whiskey and a "shit sucks, bro" is the emotional equivalent of an intense therapy session.

>> No.8335450

>>8334030
They can't post because the roommate stole their laptop.

>> No.8335460

>>8335418
Revere Ware was top notch decades ago

>> No.8335462
File: 33 KB, 423x256, problem's.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>late 20's fuckup living with 2 other late 20's fuckups
>we're past all the teenage bullshit that usually gets posted in these threads
>house is a mess but not TOO bad of a mess
>we all have our own dishes/appliances/buy our own food/the house is big enough that we have plenty of personal space between us

>> No.8335470

>>8334006
>>8334021
It's more
>trusting a roommate you never met before
>not bringing your own stuff just in case

>> No.8335475

>>8334030
>have Ethiopian room mate
>pretty chill guy, occasionally take shots and play Catan with him
>comment on African fish taboo and he asks if it's why people in the inland are retarded because they don't get their omega 3 & 6
>turns out he browses /pol/
>he's also a vegetarian because his family slaughtered his pet chicken for food once when he was a kid
>vegan room mate told us that eating cheese kills our arteries
>Ethiopian guy replies that being vegan kills your chances of getting laid

10/10 would room with again

>> No.8335491

Preparing raw meat on a wooden cutting board.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>> No.8335494

>>8335491
what would you use? plastic?

>> No.8335542

>>8335494

Plastic...? ... "PLASTIC"???

No... I use non-chemically treat organic free range farm to table cruelty free polyurethane.

>> No.8335562

>Have a pretty decent roommate
>He actually cooks for himself and does his dishes within a reasonable amount of time (basically when he's done eating)
>We share each other's stuff and clean it immediately if we do so
>He pan-fries something basically every day but doesn't clean the oil that splatters onto the stovetop

Overall pretty good, I basically just have to wipe up some grease once a day which is easy to do while I'm using the microwave or doing something else in the kitchen. If I asked him I know he would clean it up but it's been so long at this point I don't want to ask.

>> No.8335569

Living in a communal house. They never wash after using utensils or dishes. Rice and beans and shit all over the grates. Dishes that are washed have soap or hard bits of dried food on them. I clean the table to the point that it's spotless, and then the next morning it has sauce/shit all over it. Never a pot or pan when I need it. Using my sauces (which is okay in general, but how dare you ask me if you can use my sriracha, use all of it, and then make comments such as "I miss the sriracha"). Complaining that I take my food upstairs all the time, and asking ME to clean the kitchen because I use it the most. FUCK I'm sorry for being a whiny bitch but you guys have no idea.

>> No.8335608

>>8335569
>unfollowed

>> No.8336025

>>8335475
>vegan room mate

I'm sorry.

>> No.8336034 [DELETED] 

>>8333992

I could make some pictures of some stuff downstairs at my place. My roommates are mostly polish and russian and they cook for shit.

My other chinese roommate cooks so weird that the smoke alarm goes off whenever he's busy.

I have a russian guy here who eats a chicken burger with some undercooked rice every day and preps it every day in the same pan without cleaning it properly.

If I have to tell people how to clean then I will end up being a mom for everyone here. I am moving out in 3 months or so anyway..

Our landlord was fined 2x 10.000,- euro's for lack of upkeep and fire safety this week. Though I live here very cheap compared to others, about 1/3rd their rent price including power etc. Gave me a good opportunity to save up for a new place.

Let me make some pictures, brb..

>> No.8336036

>never cooks for anyone but himself
>dirties +70% of the dishes compared to me and our other roommate
>still expects us to equally split up dishwashing

>> No.8336055

>have a bout of insomnia
>clean the entire kitchen at 2am
>seriously make that shit sparkle
>wake up
>fat cow "vegetarian" roommate has turned it into a disaster area with greasy pots and dishes everywhere
>bitches at me for not cleaning up after myself when i leave my cereal bowl by the overflowing sink and leave
Thank fuck that lease is up.

>> No.8336133

> He only drinks coffee
> Coffee caked onto the bench
> Coffee all over the floor
> Never cleans coffee mug
> Never cleans teaspoon
> Uses said teaspoon for the sugar bowl, which I haven't used in 3 years now.
But this is just the set up
> Washing everyone's dishes one day ('cause these people don't understand the importance of soap, hot water and scrubbing)
> He leans into the sink while I have the tap on, rinsing something I just washed.
> Sticks his manky teaspoon under the tap, and spays my clean dish with his shit water.
> Places dirty teaspoon onto the same surface as my clean drying dishes, when the residue that he has failed to clean off leaks onto my dishes.
He has also attempted to put his cat shit boxes in my kitchen.

>> No.8336282

>>8334030
All those people have probably been stabbed

>> No.8336302

>1 female housemate who is deluded and thinks she is the cleanest
>leaves dirty dishes on the table, counters, sink yet bitches at anyone else for doing the same
>doesn't clean up after herself, forgets which dishes are hers, then denies using them once she's forgotten leading to more bitching
>will get extremely defensive when you call her out on her shit, despite her always doing it to others
>posts snapchat stories of her doing chores like taking the bins out saying "look who's taking out the bins. Again"
>we have a list on the fridge of chores that you tick whenever you do one. she is behind on every chore yet still posts this shit on snapchat
>if we have 3 cartons of milk in the fridge, instead of opening 1 and finishing it like the rest of us, she will open all 3, storing 2 on their sides at the bottom of the fridge. These now leak and go bad quicker

Also a guy but his mannerisms are more funny because they're so minor and because he's actually a redeemable human
>drinks a lot of tea
>every time he makes a cup he takes a new utensil out to remove the teabag with and places it dirty and wet on the counter near the kettle
>there are about 9 teaspoons, forks and knives there at the moment

I'm just amazed he doesn't reuse them and is building up this weird pile of teabag extractors

>> No.8336316
File: 730 KB, 728x1484, 1480648866501.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8336302
My roommates just leave the teabags in the fucking cup and throw them in the sink.

WHY THE FUCK DONT THEY JUST REMOVE IT AND PUT IT IN THE TRASH. IN WHAT WAY DOES THAT MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE.

I really don't know how people are so fucking stupid sometimes. It's something a 5 year old would do.

>> No.8336517

>>8334030
I've never even been friends with a black guy.

>> No.8336522
File: 1.96 MB, 161x120, 1361648126151.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This was last year.

>renting a room in south Scottsdale from a co-worker's mom
>cost me more than half my monthly income just for rent
>another co-worker I have is moving out of his parents house, looking to rent a house in north Phoenix with 3 other people
>asks me to be the third person since the lower rent would help us out and he knows I would always pay on time
>after living alone for a year, kind of reluctant, but need to start saving money
>we eventually find a house someone will rent to 4 random young dudes (all the nice houses went to actual families)
>move in and everything is chill for the first few months
>everyone mostly getting takeout or microwaving frozen shit
>I occasionally cook big enough portions of food for all of us to eat
>always immediately wash dishes/clean up the area and sometimes wash them while the food is cooking
>always wash everyone else's dishes and clean the house (living room, kitchen, my bedroom) on my days off
>second half of the year, one of the guys starts cooking
>only cooks for himself or him and his gf
>occasionally cleans up his area, but leaves this dishes out for a couple days
>another guy starts to cook
>always cooks for everyone but leave shit everywhere
>dishes left on the stove for several days
>sauce splatters and crumbs all over the counter and floor, never cleans up after himself
>the other guy just hoards dishes in his room and doesn't bother to bring them out until the weekend
>still doesn't clean them, just dumps them in the sink
>get pissed that nobody cleans up after themselves so I stop being the "nice guy" cleaning up after everybody else
>hope that after a week or so, they get the message and make more of an effort to clean up
>a week goes by, things are worse than ever, both sinks full of dishes so they start piling onto the counter
>the stove is now a dirty dish storage area
>kitchen island is where they prepare food now, and even that gets dirty
>my dog gets involved and starts pissing in the kitchen

>> No.8336533
File: 92 KB, 1024x576, 1480731894357.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8336316
Lazy sub humans leave tea bags sitting around

>> No.8336544
File: 86 KB, 400x439, 1332403167009.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8336522
(cont.)
>the microwave interior is caked in sauce and shredded cheese
>tile floor has sticky splatters everywhere, crumbs stuck in some of them
>dishwasher gets used every now and then, but the dishes in there never get put away, they just take clean dishes out of it to use
>the cycle continues
>sink gets really smelly, teeny tiny little flies always in the kitchen
>we (they) always invite friends over and I get embarrassed at the state of the house
>eventually cave and clean the whole damn kitchen from top to bottom, washing all the dishes for about an hour, mopping floors and disinfecting counters
>they all thank me for cleaning up, one talks to me about how he didn't clean because the other guys were at fault
>tell them each that I'm not doing this again and that they need to clean up after themselves
>this process repeats on and on for the last few months
>eventually give up and hole myself up in my room
>when they do manage to clean up after themselves, it's always a sub-par job
>dishes will be "clean", but crumbs and shit still all over the counter, floors uncleaned
>the lease ends and we all decide to go our separate ways, breathe sigh of relief
>decide I'm never having roommates again

>> No.8336547

>>8336522
tl;dr
honestly, that's badly written. twice as long as it needs to be. the first few lines are absolutely unnecessary

>> No.8336549

>>8336547
I clearly don't do this often
tl;dr version: shitty roommates are shitty

>> No.8336559

>>8334030
Like cellmates?

>> No.8336563

>Chinese roommate that is from Indonesia so he has grown up with servants
>never washed a dish in his life
>still uses all the dishes and never cleans them

what >>8334034 said

>> No.8336567

>>8336563
>Chinese roommate that is from Indonesia
you what now?

>> No.8336570

>>8336567
Apparently lots of chinks move there to do business because labor is cheap.

>> No.8336605
File: 43 KB, 512x384, 1272653524576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8335475
kek

>> No.8336634

>>8334030

had a black room mate. Super polite guy, loved cooking, really really bad with women.

Laughed uproariously at jokes (his and others)

Felt bad for him all the time because of how bad his game was. Also his cooking was only "ok", but he really loved it, and cooked all the time, and would make food for me and other people.

I think although he had a happy outside personality he was sad inside.

>> No.8336649

>>8336316
my girlfriend just sets the tea bag inside the sink after brewing . the garbage 3 feet away is too hard

>> No.8336653

>>8333992
I live alone because my family isn't poor but I have friends crash often
>Prudish friend complains about shit being dirty
>I dont bother cleaning too much when he is around
>Regular friend doesn't complain or say shit
>Whole place is considerably cleaner when be is around
Maybe you are all cunts?

>> No.8336661

>>8336302
>Throw away every single dish, fork, knife, etc
>Buy a single dish, single fork, single knife for every person who lives there
>Hide backup dishes, forks and knives away
Problem solved

>> No.8336676

>>8336316
The girl housemate I mentioned there does the exact same thing actually.
Also
>complains when street lights go on before it's properly dark because it's a waste of electricity
>leaves every light in the house on all the time
>complains that they use too much heating in college and that it must be bad for the environment
>wants to turn on the oil heating at 4am so the house is cosy when she gets up at 8, has her breakfast and leaves

>>8336661
Yeah as long as absolutely everything isn't dirty, so there's stuff for me to use, I can just about handle it. So no need for me to hide things just yet.
Eventually one of the 2 shitty ones will clean everything and the cycle will begin again

>> No.8336681

>>8334021
>>8335470
It's more
>someone provides thing to household
>ruins it for everyone else

>> No.8336685

>>8336522
Based dog knows these people are trash

>> No.8336692

>>8336676
If someone has a single dish to use I guarantee he will clean it

>> No.8336713

>>8336302
it's always the girls that have the domestic martyr syndrome for some reason...

oh yeah it's feminism

>> No.8336740

>>8336547
A U T I S M

>>>/lit/

>> No.8336747

>>8336563
I'm a chink from Indonesia who can look after myself and keep shit together whos going to room with a chink from Indonesia who's never had to clean a dish in his life.

What should I expect?

>> No.8336752

>>8336653
>I live alone because my family isn't poor
>Maybe you are all cunts?

I guess relying on daddy's money really does make you a fag.

>> No.8336799

>>8336740
i'm sorry that you have no standards

>> No.8336827

>>8336747
You better set him straight before it gets out of hand. Just make a chore schedule or something because I thought I could get my chink to clean after himself after I let it pile up by apparently he didn't care.

>> No.8336913

>>8334016
>only teenage have roommates
How's daddy money feel

>> No.8337078

>>8336913
when are you going to get your GED

>> No.8337103

>>8336827
Aye. This is my experience with roommates in general. Enforce standards from the beginning, then loosen up if you want to. Starting out casually just causes problems.

>>8335475
Neat. Buzzed game nights are the best.

>>8334142
This. >>8335445
Bad times are so much better with people who will make pancakes and watch Star Trek with you.

>> No.8337108

Never washes anything

Pretty standard annoying stuff until you get tired of doing it for them and mold starts to form

>> No.8337111

>Snaps spaghetti in half so it fits in the pot

It shouldn't irk me but it does.

>> No.8337113

>>8335418
Did I say it was bad? No, I said it was CHEAP.
(Although I hear their quality has dipped in the last decade or so, which is why I bought some pieces that looked old and cleaned them up with some Bar Keeper's Friend)

>> No.8337116

>>8337078
Not that guy, but I'm working on my Master's and have no time for a real job. As an expected result, I am kind of poor.

I could afford a small apartment by myself, but I like living in a house in a decent part of town.

>> No.8337125

>>8337113
I'm going to scoop up a whole set from my great aunt because I helped clean out her attic. It's based.

>> No.8337533

Is depression an excuse for being a shitty roommate?

>> No.8337701

>>8334030
The one black roommate I have ever had was a perfect gentle man.
I have literally no complaints, except maybe his loud laughing.
Every other roommate or house mate I've ever had was a complete tool.

>> No.8337711

My roommates made soup one time and left it sitting on the stove for a month and it smelled like absolute dogshit. I asked what they were going to do with it and they couldn't be bothered so I took it outside on our porch and left it there.

It's still sitting there today after 4 months. At least that fucker lost his pot. Not that it matters because his parents will just buy him a new one.

>> No.8337719

>live with gf
>take out the trash, kill the cockroaches, do the laundry, and cook
>she does the dishes, cleans the kitchen and bathroom, vacuums, and dusts
>stopped having to deal with shitty roommates

the only bad part is that I live with my girlfriend

>> No.8337808

>uni has townhouses for graduate students
>pretty cheap and right next door to campus
>move in
>have to split a tiny kitchen with 3 other guys
>all 3 other residents eat exclusively fast food
>have the kitchen to myself for the entire 2 years

Was absolutely glorious. One of my friends was living in a house where all 4 of them loved to cook but since the kitchen was so tiny they could only do it one at a time and it really got on their nerves.

>> No.8337815

>>8337533
Nope.

I paid on time and kept my part of the house and dishes clean. Because I'm not a terrible person.

It could make them short on rent if they can't do enough hours or lose their job, though. It's a risky(ier than average roommate risk) business without medication.

>> No.8337850

>>8337533
It's not an excuse for anything ever.

>> No.8337853

>>8334026
more

>> No.8339380

>>8335491
Idiot

>> No.8339413
File: 38 KB, 600x453, balloon cat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8333992
>have 4 roommates
>we all bring our own dishes to the house
>they leave all their dirty dishes in the sink
>after a few days I simply throw them all away
>they start using paper plates since they no longer have dishes

wasteful, but at least the kitchen didn't smell like rotting food

>> No.8339461

>Live with mum
>Keeps using metal utensils in nonstick pans even when I tell her every time
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>also she doesn't even know how to make tendies

>> No.8339522

>>8339413
>not just communicating and telling them to wash their dishes
do you have autism?

>> No.8339605

>>8334030

currently rooming with a black dude from the projects

>sells weed but at my request, does not serve people out of the house
>smokes an ungodly amount of weed
>smells like weed and fabric softener
>doesn't talk
>has two jobs
>has admitted to me once that he cannot read
>has a kid with some chick
>sometimes the kid is over here and he is a cool little kid
>all he eats is jalapeno cheetos, sprite and Hi-Chew, so he does not generate mess in the kitchen
>shares his candy with me
>pays for wifi
>sleeps on a couch and keeps all of his clothes in a trashbag
>likes to sit near me and not talk

if i am in the kitchen, he will come sit in the kitchen and smoke. if i am in the living room, he will sit on the other side of the couch and smoke. if the kid is around, he will come bring the kid by me while he plays with him. he doesn't smoke when the kid is around.

compared to my last roomate, an alcoholic, chronically unemployed French guy, he's a fucking godsend. He's like a cat and most of the time he is not even around

>> No.8339712

>>8339605
>he's like a cat

>> No.8339720

>>8336752
Yeah think about it while you have to wait in line to shit in your own bathroom buddy

>> No.8339751

>>8339605

not gonna lie, that sounds like an amazing roommate

>> No.8339888

>>8335569
I can relate my man. Just tell them to fuck off already as they're filthy animals.

>> No.8339944
File: 806 KB, 1066x1600, 1432328162520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8334030
>rooming with black med student
>always talks like he's white
>doesn't mix up axe/ask
>one day I feed him beer
>starts talking like a worldstar video had a baby with Crenshaw

Funny shit at the time but I realized later that be basically is pretending to be white all the time and I felt kinda bad

>> No.8339992

>>8339605
Now i want a nigga cat

>> No.8339999

>>8339720
I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

>> No.8340025
File: 15 KB, 300x225, 1432427784124.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8339413
you're a bigtime autist for not talking with them about it first

>> No.8340036

>>8339992
>Your cat will never share his weed with you and be chill as fuck.

>> No.8340059

>In a house with 4 other guys for college
>Rent and utilities are in the joint account well in advance
>Garbage is taken out, no plates/utensils ever in the sink
>Everyone takes care of their own duties
>Kitchen is in good order thanks to Nazi-tier rules regarding cleanliness
Feels good man. Thank you /ck/ for reminding me how good I have it

>> No.8340082

>>8339605
this sounds really cute

>> No.8340088

>>8340059
Same for me. Except I share a place with another person. God damn, you guys gotta screen your roommates better.

>> No.8340096

>>8339605
>He's like a cat
best post i have read on this board in a long time
>tfw no nigger cat (cat nigger?) that pays for the wifi and just quietly sits next to you

>> No.8340098

>>8336025
Tfw when I want to be vegan but I don't want to burden my roommates since we eat together a lot

>> No.8340118

>>8335418

Go to savers or goodwill and buy your stainless steel cookware there. Its usually super cheap and when you take it home and give it a solid cleaning they end up looking fantastic. For a 3 dollar copper bottom pan you can't go wrong.

>> No.8340125

>>8336522
>>8336544
Mr. Dubs, your story made me rage.

>> No.8340149
File: 113 KB, 1845x613, catnigga.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8339605

>> No.8340175

>>8334030
I got one, not interesting though
>Recently graduated, had a real job
>Ate out constantly
>When he wasn't eating out he made this ramen pork jambalaya thing
>Gay, went shopping with other room mate
>Lmao CrossFit everyday
>Used kitchen table as his desk to watch Maori n shit

He was pretty okay. Never interacted much because autism. Also he never did drugs.

>> No.8340385

>>8333992
>>8333992
>literally never done dishes all semester
>not even once
>"haha anon sorry for not doing dishes lately I've been busy!!!"
>we have the exact same schedule

also
>both extremely vapid women
>constantly talk about all the guys they're fucking and I have to pretend I care
>complain about how lonely they are even though they sleep with a new guy every weekend and I've never had a gf
>constantly barge into my bedroom
>make these annoying tongue-clicking noises (apparently a thing from rupaul's drag race, which they constantly watch on full blast and they always make these annoying references to)

not /ck/ related but this just happened a couple hours ago
>me and roommates all in same advertising major at school
>this one class held a competition where the best group's campaign would win an actual job contract with the client
>me and my roommates all in separate groups
>my group won, announced in class today
>as soon as we get home my one roommate storms out and tells the other one she's leaving to get drunk and cheat on her boyfriend
>spend the entire afternoon since in my room, quietly awaiting her return and the ensuing fallout

>> No.8340519

>>8334059
Al, is that you?

>> No.8340563

I've mentioned this on /ck/ before but when I was renting a house with other students I bought a sharp kitchen knife and ended up keeping it in my room because ALL FOUR of my housemates accidentally cut themselves with it when washing dishes.

>> No.8340569
File: 87 KB, 500x334, catsingularity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8333992
how do they manage to screw this up?

>> No.8340586

>>8340385

so youre a single man living with two 20 year old women. What the fuck are you doing?

>> No.8340693

>gets high at like 3pm
>cooks something and never does an ounce of cleaning up
>dirty pots/pans left out to rust and get fucked up
>never puts any ingredients away
>once he left ground beef, eggs, milk, cheese out for an ENTIRE WEEKEND
>leaves his dirty plates on the table until theres no room, then he just moves the mess to the counter/sink
>once I caught him smoking a bong while trying to make pasta
>never refills the Brita pitcher

>> No.8340696

>>8340586
not them

>> No.8340705

>>8335450
Top kek

>> No.8340754

>>8336567
>Other countries can't have foreigners, its too confusing

>> No.8340924

>roommate gets mad that I used some of her produce because she barely cooks and it often goes bad
>says we shouldn't share groceries anymore when I don't make enough for her too
>still uses my rice and spices

>> No.8341073

>>8340385
If they're so easy why aren't you dicking both of them on a regular basis?

>> No.8341085
File: 65 KB, 1092x1037, 7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8336634

>> No.8341153

>>8339413
I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

>> No.8341157

>>8336634
was his name Lewis

>> No.8341183

>>8334041
>things that never happened

>> No.8341349
File: 3.48 MB, 4032x3024, 20160921_143920.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My roommate is a line chef, there is NO such thing as one pot cooking to him, every meal has to be the equivalent of a 5course meal.

I once spent an entire day doing 4 loads of dishes, went to my boyfriends for the night, then came back to this after I made sure the sink was sparkling

>> No.8341356
File: 2.99 MB, 4032x3024, 20160921_154754.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8341349
And even more on the stove. LOOK at this shit

>> No.8341407

>>8334030
yeah he wasn't really a stereotypical black guy tho. quiet guy, kept to himself. dude was a pig though. only got a glimpse in his room once or twice, just empty glasses and wrappers on his floor. also constantly ordered pizzas (like 3-4 times a week) and the fridge was constantly packed with pizza boxes taking up space. he also was terrible at doing dishes.

>> No.8341422

>>8341349
>>8341356
that isnt even that many fucking dishes you whine ass.

thats a typical fucking amount for a meal that isnt fucking tendies you faggot

>> No.8341445

>>8334006
>no monies for a pan
you know they're like a buck at good will

>> No.8341455

>>8334030
>have black roommate
>quiet, has no real life friends, plays video games constantly in his room
>stays in his room all the time
>every time he opens his room, a horrible smell comes out
>talked with him about smell, it got better but it is still pretty bad
>fuck it I'll move out in a couple months so suffer through it
>every time I come home, I automatically empathise with his seemingly depressing life and I feel sad for him and sad in general
>try to not be home as much as possible

>> No.8341462
File: 384 KB, 742x597, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Black guy here.
Pretty chill and polite guy except I laugh extremely loudly at random shit. Why is this a trend on this thread?

>> No.8341537

>>8341422
if it's not that much then why couldn't chef roomie clean it up his own damn self?

>> No.8341557

>>8341462
am not black so take this with a grain of salt, but I read somewhere that both black folk and irish folk tend to be more loud and boisterous, and it mentioned how the irish were seen as kind of the redheaded stepchildren (no pun intended?) of the british isles and then of the US when they emigrated to escape the famine. "no irish need apply" and all that. it struck me that because both black and irish folk were seen as second-class citizens in their society, maybe they are louder to make up for it. to feel more alive and like a human being instead of just...there and not really part of things.

just a guess.

>> No.8341571

>all these 20+ year olds that can't wash some fucking dishes
How do these people function?

>> No.8341622
File: 370 KB, 510x332, 9d6d9fa95db0a5da8326c4df507dea48.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8341571
Druggie scum.
I have this roommate that pc games, smokes weed, drinks, and has a bird that he let poop in his room plus he reek as if he doesn't wear deordorant.

He never cleans only when my other housemate complains to the landlord. I have two other housemates but one is some brown Asian and the other guy hardly ever cleans.

I am thinking about getting my own apartment but that will cost me over $1500 per month for rent alone.

>> No.8341640
File: 429 KB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_20160829-220553.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8341622
Oh, I posted this in one of the previous roommates thread. Image story is from my last set of roommates.

>> No.8341656

That fucker never wrings out the sponge after he uses it so that it gets all moldy and gross super fast.

I wont buy the sponges because I will go broke at the rate he goes through them

>> No.8341666

>>8336025
you don't have to worry about them stealing your food tho

>> No.8341677

>>8339944
feelio

>> No.8341699

>>8340385
>advertising major
you don't deserve sympathy

burn in hell

>> No.8341706

>>8340693
>once I caught him smoking a bong while trying to make pasta

dear heavens!

>> No.8342027

>>8333992
I'd post mine but it's not suitable for a blue board. It involves shit covered dildos and god awful food incidents.

>> No.8342032

>>8342027
Pls post

>> No.8342126

>friend recommends someone moving in we agree and trust them because money was tight.
>Doesn't speak full sentences...greasy hair, she's covered in pimples and fat.
>She's probably nice.....shouldn't judge. Big mistake......
> First night she sets up deep fryer....deep fries sausages, chips and nasty shit.... Invites this really tall goth guy over they fuck. She blasts smoke on the water all night. This is mixed with the scent of fried food. She gets pissy cause he leaves. She cries to me and I notice her teeth are chipped and caked with plaque.
>claims she cant brush because of a toothache and dentists refuse to fix it apparently. I called bs and she whale songed while eating a tub of icecream.
>my feels when I ask her about something four hours later and I see the tub of ice cream warm melted and stinky...She sips it wipes ger mouthvon a stuffed evee and says "It'll hurt me teefs if its wurm"
Yes she referred to herself as me all the time...she thought it was cute.
>THIS IS JUST THE FIRST NIGHT.

>she's gone and there's a storm decide to shut window for her. So I walk into the room and something squishes between my toes.
>look down and see it's a shit caked huge vibrator...shit is on my foot. Sit down on her bed because I tripped and this is when it sets in... she's nurgles champion....
>There's dirty pads wound up and stuffed everywhere. Coke glasses caked with crusted milk that she drinks out of without washing. Food packets and sex toys everywhere.
Dirty panties with gross yellow flakey kinda mustard green discharge on them.
I demand she cleans it and she chucks a fit and gets her mom to call me. Mom chews me out for being on her case all the time and being rude to her daughter.
Cont.

>> No.8342139

>Things are gross but I give her this huge bag of seafood sticks. They were two bucks why not.
>"oh anon I'm a good chef I worked at sizzlers. Ill make an awesome meal out of this......"
>She deepfries the seafood sticks smothers nasty powdered gravy on them and arranges them so they form a kind of weenie tent over a bed of instant, lumpy mash.
"Oh yeah I'm a great chef look at my plating..."
>She comes home one day with candy blood. "Oh anon I need this once a month because I'm a vampire...."
>call her out on her shit. (You cant pull that shit on me countess diabeetus)
>every now and again I take out my steel boned corsets to wash and care for them. I'm selling one she's attracted to.
"Oh anon those are real pureetty. Can I try them on."
>Tell her sure I'm selling them you can buy it. She tries it on and there's pallid flesh squeezing out ,sweat and crumbs all over it. I can't even close the modesty flap.
>"Oh I'll buy it my chest is all up when I wear it. Normally they're down to my stomach."
>I cringe but coax the damned garment off her. With false compliments so I can sell this to her.
>comes to me a few weeks later demanding to wear it to a party so she can be sexy. But she'll pay me later for it.
>Refuse and she calls her mom on me. I pick up and she's bitching. While she's bitching I check her room....its worse guys.
>absolutely go mental demand its cleaned by the endvof the week or she can take her potato daughter back to the farm.
>Her mom's a carbon copy of her. Says tge rooms clean and they huff and puff away. Before I can check they leave.
>It's not done...ask her to move out politely. Giving her two weeks notice.
>Queenbeetuspotato demands I'm treating her daughter unfairly and that the room was clean. Tell her everything but I'm in the wrong and a shit for policing her daughter. (I just asked her to do chores and clean her huttbarge.)

>> No.8342141

>>8342126
FUCK, I need a breather after this first comment, and I'm not even sure if I can read the second one now. This is utterly disgusting, and I feel like killing myself now. I hope for your sake that this is a made up story to generate (You)s.

>> No.8342148

>mom comes over carbon copy image of countess diabeetus. Starts screaming as they move her stuff. Cause of the sheet horror of it.
>Oh my god its squishy...oh god it moved.... I thought you said this was clean???
>Stand by the door making sure it's spotless before they leave. It feels good man.
>Have other stories of a neckbeard roomie but might save that for later. He actually stuck his weenie in her. *vomits*

>> No.8342152

>>8342141
No I went through this it was absolutely disgusting. I actually left stuff out because it was horrid. I feel sick just thinking back on it haha.

>> No.8342185

>>8336570
>useful, informative answer

>>8340754
>useless shitpost

know the difference!

>> No.8342209

>>8342126
>she's nurgles champion
huh?

>> No.8342239
File: 11 KB, 220x208, 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8340696

>> No.8342357

>>8342148
you make no fucking sense.

>> No.8342391
File: 415 KB, 847x684, 1476523125502.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>that person who smokes and ruins food with excess seasonings because their half-dead tastebuds

seriously fuck you

>> No.8342399

>>8342357
It's attached to the others sorry anon I forgot to link it up. With milk crust fried stick, melty icecream beetusqueen.

>> No.8342412

>>8342399
please answer
>>8342209

>> No.8342428

>>8342412
Nurgle is the diseased chaotic life deity of the warhamner verse.
She is his diseased champion. Heh.
It's a common joke I like to use when describing Pustle Back roomie, the toddler ponycon roomie and the monster above.
She gave pustle back roomie neckbeard a dick sucking for 20 bucks so she could buy snacks.....

>> No.8342442

not exactly /ck/ related but

>male housemates too retarded to collapse cardboard boxes while using the recycling bin
>never have to take it out since I just stick my folded boxes down the side

>> No.8342446

>>8342148
>>8342139
>>8342126

do you browse /cgl/ ?

>> No.8342455

>>8342446
Yes, I used to not so much now anymore.

>> No.8342465

>>8342455
it shows :/

nice dubs though friend, I wish you the best!

>> No.8342492

I live with 3 other people but the kitchen/living room is on the ground floor and each of our rooms is on its own floor.

The fridge in the living room has had the same shit in it from before I moved in. I'm talking like 3+ year old organic products (tomatos, yogurt etc). I opened it once and nearly puked. I have no idea what to do with it but I am not fucking touching it ever again. I'm moving out in a year and I have a fridge in my room so doesn't really matter.

Also our sink was FULL of fruit flies because someone left eggs or something at the bottom of a pile of dirty dishes that wasn't cleaned for months. I had to clean the entire kitchen cause I was sick of fruit flies going into my oil when I was frying something.

The day after I cleaned (it wasn't 100% spotless but definitely usable), one of the other housemates cleaned as well and made it pretty much perfect. Guess he didn't want to deal with gagging on the smell of 3 month old eggs

>> No.8342518
File: 74 KB, 69x120, 1470608952825.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>not owning a dishwasher

>> No.8342559

>>8336522
>that cardboard door

>> No.8342601

mfw scholarship gave me a small, but nice studio to live in alone.

Thank fuck I won't have to experience any of these shitty roommate stories, anons.
I'd be pissed out of my fucking door if someone scrubbed the seasoning of my cast irons and left trash for more than a week.

>> No.8342609
File: 1.75 MB, 3120x4160, IMG_20161206_135105.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fucking this shit
Messy kitchen every single time

>> No.8342948

>>8333992
>few years ago, in university halls
>we all pretty much agree to take responsibility for our own shit vis-a-vis kitchen mess
>within a few weeks one is leaving passive-aggressive notes around the place about how she's ''cleaned the [already clean] kitchen TOP TO BOTTOM'' [read: wiped down the sideboards] and could we ''PLEASE keep it CLEAN for JUST A FEW DAYS''
>bin most the notes so the others don't have to suffer through them because they're nicer than me and would probably feel like they'd done something wrong
>she moves out just before christmas because ''the mess is just too much''
>bin that note too
>flat suddenly becomes 10x more chill
>flatmates say they don't know where she's gone but confess they thought she was vile anyway

Then another flatmate with anorexia left to go studying dietetics so we didn't even get the spills of her nutribulleted kale smoothie mixed with baby food to clean up. All's well that ends well.

>> No.8342961

>straight married housemate
>fundamentally retarded & cant cook to save his life
>cooks spag bol every time he does cook
>leaves dry pasta pieces on floor of kitchen and cooked sauce covered pasta left to dry on the fucking gas top

>> No.8343010

>>8333992
>Housemate is obsessed with me liking her
>Keeps the kitchen spotless and fridge stocked
>Eats only no-mess snacks and what I cook

>Finishes the last of our milk 8 minutes before the store closes
>Assure her I'll grab some in the morning
>She's so frightened I'll be upset that she sprints to the store
>They have to reopen for her
>Sprints home
>Trips on her way to the kitchen
>Milk bursts
>She breaks into tears
>Have to force her to go take a shower and then bed
>Clean it up
>Come out to the kitchen at 2am
>She's crawling around, cleaning up tiny dots of milk I'd missed on the underside of cabinets
>Check the fridge
>There's a pitcher of milk
>She went next door and borrowed some from the neighbours

I'm not sure a clean kitchen is worth the price.

>> No.8343021

>>8343010
Have sex with her then ignore her.

>> No.8343026

>>8342609
my kitchen in halls was like that
layout/bins very similar
and but also pan mess
shared a flat with 7 others. 3 rich international students that went out every night, those three girls produced so much fucking mess.

>> No.8343121

>>8343010
Aren't you scared she's gonna lose it some day and try murdering you? She sounds a bit crazy

>> No.8343126

>>8342961
>straight married housemate
As opposed to a gay married housemate?

>> No.8343140

>>8343121
She's more likely to kill herself than me.

>> No.8343178

>>8343126
Um you know this is a thing right? RIGHT??

>> No.8343190

>>8342961
If he is married, why is he living with you?

Is his wife out of the country?

>> No.8343241

>>8335475

/r/thathappened

>> No.8343340

>>8343121
Definitely doesn't sound like that kind of crazy. She's likely more prone to get into a master/slave full time relationship from the greentext alone. It's pretty cheesy, though, but she might like that.

>> No.8343391
File: 661 KB, 1236x4000, Big Boy Blue.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hope you guys enjoy this

Love,

/tg/.

>> No.8343570

>>8343391
not /ck/, tl;dr /tg/ is for nerds and faggots

>> No.8343813

>>8341706
weed is degenerate and potheads are lazy, useless, and unaccomplished

>> No.8343982

I lived in various squats in the uk. People didn't do the dishes so i broke them all and would break any thing unwashed left in the sink,eventually people just kept a bowl and spoon in there room.

>> No.8344019

>>8343982
>there

>> No.8344096

>>8343982
What the fuck is wrong with you jesus christ.

>> No.8344113

>>8343813
Projection

>> No.8344117

>>8343982
if they weren't pussies they'd set you on fire lmao

>> No.8344124

>>8336681
t. self-entitled millennial

>> No.8344163

>>8339605
Do all black people treat chips and sprite as breakfast lunch and dinner? For all the whitey only eat chicken breat with salt and pepper memes, i always see blacks eating chips and soda as there main meal of the day.

>> No.8344215

>>8335494
glass or ceramic cutting boards are actually the best type. Or solid stone. I often also use a himalayan pink sea salt block as a cutting board because it sterilizes and flavors the meats as I carve.

>> No.8344219

>>8335569
>asking ME to clean the kitchen because I use it the most

You sound a little bit like you are not taking responsibility for your own mess either. Pretty sure your roommates think you are just as messy and disrespectful as you think they are.

The only way to have a nice time living with people is to empathize, compromise, and have integrity. Listen to their complaints about you. And you don't have to be a whiny bitch if you don't want to.

t. someone who has been in this situation before

>> No.8344222

>>8336133
you have your own kitchen? Why share a sink or dishes then?

>> No.8344227

>>8336316
>leave the teabags in the cup and throw them in the sink
my roommate does that too. Here's how I deal with it: I clean them out for him, cook him dinner, and suck his dick. Haven't had a fight about teabags since.

>> No.8344229

>>8334030
I had a black roommate while in the Army. Dude was completely chill and possibly more of a nerd than I was. We'd bullshit, drink beer and play Borderlands all the time. Then, the weekend would come and his black friends would come over and they'd go full URBAN YOUTH. He was like a ghetto Superman emerging from the phone booth when around other blacks.

>> No.8344241

>>8339944
Do that girl's pants unzip from the back?

>> No.8344242

>>8337111
Why not buy pot-sized spaghetti for him? It's only slightly more expensve than regular.

>> No.8344244

me and my BF loudly fuck, we close the door and we are always courteous to clean up when we cook food and be nice, this isn't bad right? also I always at least let people try whatever I cook

>> No.8344245

>black suitemate in military
>always funky smell coming from his room
>always banging a equally stinky nigress in his room
>our shared bathroom had a bag of bloody tampons hanging from the doorknob once that smelled like death

Started peeing in bottles and using the downstairs community head for shits after that.

>> No.8344246

>>8344215
I prefer coarse granite

>> No.8344248

>>8344242
>google pot-sized spaghetti
>they actually exist
really, usa? really?

>> No.8344256

>>8334041
Did you fuck him?

>> No.8344430

>>8343570
>4chan is for nerds and faggots
FTFY

>> No.8344469

>>8342492
Do them a favour
>Duct-tape the fridge door
>Pull fridge from wall
>Unplug electrical socket
>Take fridge out, put on pavement/sidewalk
>Cut duct tape, open fridge, take pictures.
>Put lots of tape to avoid bacteriological terrorist attack by accident
>Share pics here and to insurance (if the damage is due to something you are insured for)
>Decorate fridge, including a painted DO NOT OPEN or something, take more pictures
>Call municipality to take fridge away
>Tell landlord the fridge has to be replaced
Some steps are optional

It's sometime not worth cleaning a fridge with rotten food and disinfecting it enough to be able to store food again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katrina_refrigerator

>> No.8344521

>>8334030
nice food related post anon

>> No.8344526

>>8344241
Yes.

>> No.8344539

>new roommate is kinda tall and average build I guess
>try to talk to him and he either doesn't respond or mumbles and laughs nervously
>he eats a cup of cheerios with no milk for breakfast and a plain ham sandwich for dinner every single day with the occasional apple thrown in
>is always in his room with the lights turned out
>doesn't seem to have any friends or do anything
>sometimes I hear him faintly crying

He was kind of creepy and I spent as much time out of the apartment as possible. Mostly, I just felt bad for him.

>> No.8345632

>>8344539

He sounds like an okay roommate though?

>> No.8345647

>>8344539
Be nice and make him dinner
Pair it with beer

>> No.8345657

>Live with boyfriend
>Always have to teach him basic things, like how to boil water
>He always forgets and has to ask again next time
>Cooks Top Ramen packets and never cleans the pot afterwards, instead letting it sit on the stove until I notice it and have to scrub the starch and caked on noodles out of it
>Cooks Cream of Wheat and always burned the bottom of the pot
>Never puts his dishes in the sink because he says he is going to "reuse" them later...but never does
>Doesn't scrap plates before putting them on the counter
>Leaves trash on the counter instead of throwing it in the can
>Doesn't understand that once aluminum foil/parchment paper is greasy that it should be thrown away and not reused
>Constantly shaking his dandruff on the couch and carpet on purpose
>Picks his nose and flicks it
>Chews with his mouth open in the most loud, obnoxious way possible

We've been together for 14 years and I love him, but he is legitimately retarded at times. I try to teach him how to do things properly but he always forgets/is too lazy. He wonders why I never take his offers to help me cook but it is just easier to do it on my own.

>> No.8345667

>>8344521
He just wants to know if dark meat tastes good, silly.

>> No.8345735

>>8340385
>ADVERTISING MAJOR
>kissless handholdless permavirgin
>willingly rooms with 2 college sluts
You should make yourself a nice, warm glass of pure Clorox to settle your nerves before she comes back.

>> No.8345815

>>8344163
i think it's more a poor american thing. i am white are grew up in the hood and my single mom was at work all the time so it was up to me to feed myself, i ate dry ramen, barrel juice, egg rolls and honey buns. if i hadn't ben immersed in middle class white culture after testing into a good highschool, i would probably still eat like that and wonder why i was obese and anemic. my roommate's boyfriend is from rural georgia. he grew up eating bologna sandwiches and sweet tea. a lot of latinos i know drink coke like water and eat sweets like fiends as well. just what's cheap and gratifying, sweet, salty fatty foods that are cheap and available and make you feel sated for the moment. most low income neighborhoods have a convenience/liquor store on every other corner but an honest grocery store that offers affordable protein and produce is usually a bur ride away. a hoodrat kid isnt gonna walk down the block with a food stamp card to buy a green pepper, an onion, some turkey necks, a pound of red beans and a bag of rice to feed himself for a week, he's gonna buy a pack of powder doughnuts, a blue powerade and a silver game.

>> No.8345829

>>8345632
>>8345647
That's a slut posting that. She's just going to mock him behind his back instead of helping him.

>> No.8345831

>>8333992
/ck/ blogposts are more interesting when you filter "boyfriend".

>> No.8345838

>>8337113
BKF is fucking dope. A friend recommended it to me months after i made some tikka masala that wouldn't let go of the pan (streaks and spots her, and there). I tried everything with a healthy dose of elbow grease. I get the BKF, 40 seconds later, shit's shiny like new.

Also, my gf constantly leaves my good knives in the sink.

>> No.8346038

>>8345657
>boyfriend
>14 years

Man, some people really do like to take it slow, eh?

>> No.8346051

>>8336025
At this point I've become numb to my vegan room mate's presence. It's funny, because he parrots the EXACT same shit that vegan trolls on /ck/ say.
>muh Dr. Gregor
>muh carcass consumption
>muh bovine rape
>enjoy your heart disease and ED (:

I had a good laugh though when he said that my cereal was tainted with "bee vomit".

>>8340098
It's fine as long as you don't spend every meal lecturing others about the stuff I mentioned above.

>> No.8346053

>>8346051
Gotta love the "eew it's yucky xD" argument

>> No.8346062

>>8335475
Ethiopians aren't really black per say, they are but nobody generally thinks Ethiopia when they think of niggers.

>> No.8346063

>>8346062
>per say

>> No.8346064

>>8346053
Oh lawdy I lost track of how many times he's brought that up. But I spent my high school years in Hong Kong so I was already used to seeing cooked animals presented from head to tail on a platter. The only people he seems to convert to veganism are the ones who've spent their entire lives getting meat from the supermarket then one day start caring about the cute little animals.

>> No.8346065

>>8345657
After fourteen years of dating, you're still not married. That means he's decided you're not marriage material and never will be. Having read your post, it's not hard to see why.

>> No.8346067

>>8346063
t-tricked!

>> No.8346070

>>8335418
I use that pot on the bottom left almost every day, my grandma got it as a wedding present.

>> No.8346088

>>8341349
>>8341356
Jesus Christ

>>8341422
That's a ridiculous fucking amount for one person making a meal for himself .

>> No.8346109

>>8334006
to be fair he brought the pans with him, he should be able to be as autistic with them as he wants

but what you mentioned really is pushing the limits who does that

>> No.8346110

>>8343010
Is she cute?

>> No.8346116

>>8344539
Your roommate sounds like a sim

>> No.8346127

>>8334030
>room with black dude for two and a half years
>one of the nicest dudes I've known without being a cuck about thing, stood up for himself when needed
>same taste in pretty much everything as me except food
>eventually comprise on chinese food on fridays when we're not doing anything that day
>completely bro tier
>left to move up north to be closer to his grandma mum who got cancer

godspeed man, credit to your race and humanity

>> No.8346138

>>8334006
people are saying "oh well he brought them so he should be able to do what he wants with them" but i have to disagree; if your roommate tells you not to bring kitchenware (or more directly, if there's not space for every tenant to have their own kitchen's worth of shit), then you guys all have to agree not to abuse this shit. just because the kitchenware is owned by person B doesn't mean person A and person C won't suffer for the pan's abuse.

this shit was always really annoying when i had roommates. if i brought my own stuff i would invariably get annoyed with having to remind them all the time not to fuck it up (and i come off as the anal retentive roommate). if they brought their junk, i'd have to cook with shit that's in poor condition. the only real way out is to catch it the moment it's happening and correct them. if you explode on them 6 months later with no specific objection to reference, you look like a fucking nut.

longer term, and this is for anyone who's going to live with roommates in the future, make a list of agreed things that you should all do. how to rotate chores. how to treat shared resources. stuff like that. sit down in the first week, go through it, concede to your roommates' requests where you can, and fall back to the list/contract/whatever if your roommate stirs with a fork or uses your knife directly on a plate or whatever.

>> No.8346164

>>8334006
>can afford college
>can't afford five bucks for a pan

Such is life in the US of A.

>> No.8346236

>>8337533
I apparently had clinical depression while rooming with others

still cleaned my fucking own dishes and did what I felt needed to be done; other fucker better have had terminal cacer if he thought he could get away with being such a useless prick

>> No.8346253

>>8346164
That's the thing dude. When you're actually in school you might have absolutely zero cash but live only on the meal plan your financial aid bought you.

>> No.8346278

>>8344241
>>8344526
So where's the rest of the set?

>> No.8346289

>>8346278
watermark

>> No.8346309

>>8344163
black guy who worked at a grocery store for 10 years or so here.

>>8345815 Is pretty much right, alot of black people are on stamps, and people on stamps tend to buy the cheapest shit. (Snacks, cookies, etc.) I've had three roomates, and an older brother who does this. Older brother is possibly pre-diabetic, currently trying to get him to cook more and workout. Getting him a rice-cooker for christmas.

>> No.8346335

>black
>burn a lot of incense, candles, etc (things smell nice relax me)
>I have a loud laugh and yell at the TV occasionally
>I am cool with cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, taking out trash (but only when the sun is out)
>cook a lot of Brussels sprouts
>tend to drink alone a lot (not willing to share my booze, sry)

Would I be a bad roommate?

>> No.8346339

>>8336676
>streetlights
>waste of electricity

It must be so that her rape fantasies of a dark brute jumping on her, while walking in the dusk.

Seriously, natrium vapour lamps are super efficient. This is the last thing she should worry about.

>> No.8346342

>>8343813
Most of them.
But the same can be said of anyone who drinks.

I dont see you running any marathons or going to graduate school, so dont be so quick to look down. But yeah, most are lazy no-shave hippies.

>> No.8346347

>>8340175
Maori it's Maury

>> No.8346349

>>8346063
They are sand people that became black from living in Afrika.

>> No.8346631

>>8337719

Why is it bad?

>> No.8346673

3 of us in one house, all guys, bathroom is always dirty and so is kitchen but it's not a total mess. Dishes soak or sit near sink until enough to run a load. Kinda laid back but certain shit still bothers me

>sponge sitting in sink and not drying behind sink on counter
>grabs a new drinking glass and coffee cup for every single day instead of reusing
>Never uses vent above stove when cooking. Aparently oblivious to smell.
>buys a new jar of condiments (ketchup, pickles, mustard, ranch, ect) for the one time they need it. Sits in fridge for months/years, still buys new one every time
>expired food in fridge everywhere taking up space
>random frozen veggies that he will never use taking up freezer space
>leaves grease in pans instead of pouring in the trash. Used to dump down drain until someone pointed out it was terrible for the plumbing. He was 26.

>> No.8346699

>>8346673
>buys a new jar of condiments (ketchup, pickles, mustard, ranch, ect) for the one time they need it. Sits in fridge for months/years, still buys new one every time
i'm living alone and that shit happens all the time. i buy something specific for a dish i'm cooking and the rest will just sit in the fridge until it's rotten

>> No.8346702

>>8336036
>expecting someone to make you food because they are cooking

>> No.8346732

>>8336676
God why are women such demanding cunts when it comes to the thermostat?

>> No.8346757

>>8343813
*tips fedora*

>> No.8346770

>>8344163
What? Where are you people meeting these Black people?

I'm Black and when I'm hungry, I walk down to the Whole Foods down the street to buy meat and veggies. Sometimes i buy the cookies from Whole Foods bakery. I think they add cocaine in those peanut butter cookies.

>> No.8346772

>>8346065

Or maybe he isn't completely retarded and realises if he gets married and she leaves he will be fucked for life

There is no advantage to getting married anymore

>> No.8346901

>>8346065
>>8346038

I'm the one with no interest in getting married. He has mentioned it several times but I don't see the point.

>> No.8346948

>I'm too autist to talk to people about things that bother me so I'd rather post passive agressive tantrums on a siamese folk dancing chatroom

this fucking thread

>> No.8346979

>>8333992
My brother does weird shit:
>Will put stuff on a pan, THEN turn on the heat
>Will try to dice vegetables with a steak knife
>Rarely washes his hands before cooking
>Thinks putting salt and pepper on beef is weird

His standard response to me giving advice and suggestions is to just basically call me a hipster faggot

>> No.8346983

>cousin came to live with me for a while
>came home to smokey house
>Look in kitchen and see burnt food all over floor
>My new cast iron pan is in sink destroyed
>Ask cousin wtf happened
>Says he took a nap and forgot he was cooking
>Took pan and scrubbed it with a metal spatula
>Couldn't get all the food off so he left it in sink to soak in bleach
>Whythefuckbleach.jpg
>He refused to buy new one cause cast iron is shitty
Made him pay for a new one then kicked him out. Just one of the many shitty things he had done.

>> No.8346988
File: 74 KB, 604x453, 1477865999216.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8346983
That you didn't kill him and bury him in the garden is a pity. He might breed, anon.

>> No.8346995

>>8346979
>His standard response (...) is to just basically call me a hipster faggot
your brother sounds like a typical 4chan user

>> No.8346999

>>8346983
>left it in sink to soak in bleach
that's a first, never read that before

>> No.8347016

>>8334030
Dude from Nigeria I lived with last year

Several times he cooked an entire chicken in ramen seasoning sachets and water, he would leave the bones snapped open with marrow dripping out on the table in the kitchen.
His feet smelled so bad that I vomited when i stepped into the shower to use it after him

Was generally a bit of a dick and made no attempt to integrate himself with us (he was an exchange student)

oh also he once spilled a shitload of cooked rice onto the carpet and didnt clean it up, just mashed it into the fibers so we lost a load of money to the landlord

>> No.8347019

>>8346699
also, forgetting about something you already had/impulse buying shit

>> No.8347048

>>8346335
>>I have a loud laugh and yell at the TV occasionally
>>I am cool with cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, taking out trash
>>tend to drink alone a lot (not willing to share my booze, sry)
This is pretty much me. Everyone just hides in their rooms all day and only come into the kitchen to use the microwave so the apartment is all mine. I'll offer booze and wings to people but mostly out of courtesy since they never want some anyways except my black roommate who will take some wings.

>> No.8347079

>>8337533
Never ever.

I'm a depressed wretched waste of a human being but I still manage to do my part in cleaning and other roommate duties

>> No.8347167

>>8346289
Thanks.

>> No.8347258

>>8346673
>dump grease down drain
literally me

>> No.8347459

>>8343010
Did you rape her? What did you do to get her so subservient and frightened?

>> No.8347542

>>8343010
if she bakes you some cake, then you're done

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

>> No.8347550

>two female roommates
>one is a cute asian girl who barely speaks english
>loves cooking but she's very bad at it
>usually makes up recipes like dorito chicken
>rarely cleans up after herself
>puts greasy trays back in the cupboard without washing them
>leaves greasy pans on the stove
>puts food in fridge without covering it
>other is quiet and sits in her room all day either on her computer or laptop or using her vr headset
>pretty sure she's autistic
>uses all the wifi
>only comes out for food
>only eats cereal
>cleans up after herself, thankfully
>get's upset when we run out of cereal but doesn't go get it herself
>both complain to me about not buying their shit and cleaning up after them

>> No.8347604

>>8343010
Are you living in an anime?

>> No.8347688

>After College while finding a job I decided it would be a good job to find lower income housing.
>Move to ghetto
>Boysinthehood.jpg
>Roomate turns out to be a blood.
>Smoke with him and drink alot with him.
>Befriend his close friends and gang members.
>Join his set.
>Friend ends up shooting someone and starts getting all confident about having his gun.
>Me and his one friend try to get him to calm down but he wont.
>Shoots his one friend and runs.
>Find my Roomate in an abandon building .
>Fight.jpg
>End up grabbing the gun from him forcing myself to shoot him.
>He dies.
>Now I have the juice.

>> No.8347698
File: 97 KB, 400x600, large_5HaS4u6CknHvJtJ7inEOsi0NdD7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8347688

>> No.8347712

>>8344019
>>8344019
>>8344117
sorry not too good with spelling and grammar

i was the guy who went skipping and cooked what ever i found into a big stew that fed everyone so no fire. i have anger issues but most people who live in squats have problems but we all live together so are quite tolerant of weird behaviour. its like 4chan except i know who you are and where you live so we jut kinda get on with it.

>> No.8347738

>>8333992
Been 20 years now, but I had an asshole roommate that removed the handles from my pasta pot so that he could bake something in it. He was always doing inconsiderate shit. He was the odd man out in a 5 person house rental that had 4 guys that were total bros since 6th grade. We ended up running him out the night he decided that our weight room should become a bar. We came home from a party one night to find all of our equipment on the porch and him wrestling with a shitty kegerator he tried to make out of scrap. I wouldn't even have minded the pot that much if he'd asked, or cooked for the whole house, like everyone else did when they cooked.

>> No.8347762

>>8347712
Woah. If you have such anger issues why didn't you spurge out when they corrected your spelling? Most on 4chan do.

>> No.8347880
File: 50 KB, 540x720, 10176079_284394865057351_7507536631324634866_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8339999
Nice quads

>> No.8347926

>>8335475
if he was upset when his pet chicken was killed wait 'til he finds out what happens to hens

>> No.8347978

>>8346335
>Burn a lot of candles, incense
I hate both, especially the scented candles
>Loud tv watching
Sorry, I need peace and quiet at night
>Drink a lot
As long as you aren't annoying about it I dont caee

>> No.8348036

>>8341699
Haha what I thought when I saw that also

>> No.8348830

>>8347048
Fuck mate, are you me?

I'm constantly offering food to my 4 other roommates, who hide in their rooms. It's only this Ghanaian negro who gets comfy with me. He shared some homemade ham and egg pizza last weekend. Was fucking awful, but appreciated the gesture, The nigga lives in the basement btw

>> No.8348846

>>8343391
Read 1/3, saved it, probably won't ever read it all.

Not because it's bad, but because it's tame compared to most shit on 4ch

>> No.8348854

>>8344539
he sounds just like one of my roommates

the only thing different is he only eats plain white rice and baked beans on toast

I also don't think he ever sleeps, I average 6 hours every night and he's always awake when I go to bed and when I get up

>> No.8348926

>>8346116
underrated

>> No.8349008

>>8336133
Cat shit box inhe kitchen, NO WAY! Next to the toilet or in is room I said to my roomates

>> No.8349019

>>8333992
My stoner roommates once took my wooden spoon and burnt the handle multiple times so it was black and looked like it had been chewed on.

They also drank my juice, but we're nice enough to leave a tiny minicup worth of juice left for me.

>> No.8349031

>>8347550
Are they cute?

>> No.8349213

>>8337719
You're her prisoner, aren't you?

>> No.8349215

>>8339522
>>8340025

You actually believe that they would just change their ways on a whim?

>> No.8349252
File: 11 KB, 730x413, 1261089441461.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Move from parents house with female friend and rent a place
>Big thing for me, out of comfort zone, she is going to easy things for me
>Two days after, neighbours call cops on my flat while I was a work
>Friend and her bf had a pretty hard fight and he smacked her
>She decides to move out out of shame
>I end up alone, having to pay full rent (no problem, can manage it)
>It's fine
>Do whatever I want, cook wathever I want, don't have to stand for anyone's shit
>Couldn't be happier
>Can't stand the possibility of having a roommate and losing that freedom
And thats why I live alone and don't have any greentext roommate nightmare stories.

>> No.8349731

>>8349031
the asian is very cute, probably a 9 or 10, autistic one is average but would be an 8 if she tried.

>> No.8350203

>>8347459
She was really heavily abused her whole life. I just treated her well and she's now built her small self worth around me staying and being happy
>>8347604
At least the guy ends up happy with the damaged moeblob in anime...

>> No.8350212

>>8349252
>Live in sharehouses since moving out of home
>Get a job in another country
>Have my own small house
>Get to do whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want, however the fuck i want
>Could never get over having to move back into a sharehouse

>> No.8350255

>>8350203
>I just treated her well and she's now built her small self worth around me staying and being happy
You have more power over her than you think.

If you were worse of a person, as I might be, you could totally take advantage of this situation

>> No.8350290

>>8350255
I think he realizes, you fucking retard.

>> No.8350308

>>8334026
That guy could be me, if u are from Croatia

>> No.8350506

>>8346770
When americans don't distinguish between classes

>> No.8350546

>roommates hate doing dishes
>try to get me to do it
>will get a plate, fill it and eat everything on it
>then put it in the sink before grabbing another plate for seconds
>that includes silverware as well
>finish a drink, cup goes in sink and a new cup is grabbed for a fresh drink
>buy my own dishes just for myself
>wash, dry and hide my dishes, silverware and glasses in my room
>yesterday, someone finally broke down and did their dishes
>which piled up for three weeks

I'm not your fucking MOM or DAD. Other than dishes not getting cleaned, they're good roommates. I just don't get why the fucking guy who's a sous chef can't bother to wash some dishes.

Senegalese chick gets good weed which I can only smoke once or twice a month. Sous Chef-dude makes bomb-ass French food. Personal Trainer-man gets great deals on any kind of protein you want. Ostrich? Done. Moose? Done. Grass-fed Kobe Beef imported from Japan? DONE. Okay, maybe not that.

>> No.8350566

>Live in an old 1920's home converted into "4" br
>3 roommates
>First is a crazy software dev, works for some banking company. NEVER cleans the kitchen but makes insanely good food and lets me have some, so I don't mind cleaning up
>Second is a depressed alky cashier who I'm not even sure uses the kitchen, or eats at all
>Third is the fattest, most disgusting blob of shit roommate I've ever seen
>Uses all the bandwidth on new MMOs
>Torrents outside our designated "torrenting times" (we share a shit 12mbit connection)
>Will hog the ONLY bathroom for hours at a time
>He has literally fallen asleep in there before
>Leaves his dishes, trash, and shit ALL OVER THE DAMN HOUSE
>Never takes out the trash
>Never does the dishes
>Eats everybodys food without asking
>Leaves puddles of grease all over that congeal and become nigh impossible to clean
>Constantly tells other people to clean the dishes
I literally have a bowl, a cup, a plate, spoon knife and fork in my room that I use because this fat fuck will ignore the dishes for SO LONG he just starts eating everything out of tupperware
And then that tupperware is completely ruined from fucking grease stains because he doesnt fucking clean it

>> No.8350603
File: 135 KB, 476x368, 1478724085274.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8333992
>mfw never had a roommate and probably won't until marriage

honestly though, I'm my own worst roommate. I'm a fucking slob and i hate myself for it. i don't cook nearly as much as i would like because of how much i loathe cleaning

>> No.8350615

>>8334026
moar

>> No.8350652

>>8350603
r u me

>> No.8350660

>>8339605
do you have any stories?

>> No.8350746

>>8343121
wrong kind of crazy anon
lrn 2 psycho analyze

>> No.8350799

>>8343813
Bill Maher has a successful tv show, what the fuck have you done with your life?

>> No.8350880

>be slob
>clumsy as fuck
>can't cook without getting shit everywhere
>can't do dished without breaking at least 1 thing
>apartment is a mess
>fully acknowledge all of this
>deliberately live alone in order to spare someone else the burden of living with me

it's expensive but fuck it.

>> No.8351430

>>8350652
i think, yeah probably

>> No.8351437

>>8340149
Let us know how many upvotes you get! Cx

>> No.8351440

>>8339944
>you hire a pro photographer for your daughter's senior photos
>this is what she comes back with

>> No.8351443

>>8344521
t. buttblasted libtard

>> No.8351462

All the vegetarians I have met are incredibly nice, well-spoken, intelligent people who are very successful in their careers and have made something with their life. I would kick it with a vegetarian any day, always chill as fuck.

Of the vegans I've met it varies, some are the "I'm smarter and more ethical than you" pretentious cringe lords, sometimes, some are very well-adjusted and socially normal, but ALWAYS, WITHOUT FAIL, all the vegans I meet look so old. At least ten years older, im surprised when's they tell me their real age because they look so old, pale, and have wrinkles in places no 30 year old should have wrinkles. But they still dress young, and have tattoos, but for some reason vegans always look 50.

>> No.8351475

>>8351462
so, what has that to do with shitty roommates?

>> No.8351596
File: 87 KB, 621x621, 4ac.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8342126
Jesus fucking christ

>> No.8351672
File: 23 KB, 359x316, 124612849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>roommate has toast for breakfast every morning
>likes his bread toasted as close to being a fire hazard as possible
>doesn't spread stuff on, he scrapes it on loudly
>then puts the charred crumb-covered knife back into the peanut butter/jam/his spread of choice tub/jar and leaves it on the counter (with lid off)
It's like putting the knife in the sink would kill him.

>> No.8352089

>>8346702
I think he was talking about the shared dishes part
My roommate and I would only cook for ourselves but we would also wash our own dishes

>> No.8352139

>>8350799
Become alderman of my childhood neighborhood

>> No.8352157

>>8336567
The chinese are like jews in south east asia
>

>> No.8352184

>>8351462
It's because they are all wise beyond their years.

>> No.8352410

>>8346979
Are you related to Jack by any chance?

>> No.8352428

Jesus Christ, here we go.

>be me
>first year of uni
>roommate is a nignog who thinks he can cook
>thinks of himself as a revolutionary cook when all he does is look up recipes online
>still manages to fuck it up somehow
>share plates, utensils, and cookware, but no dishwasher
>never cleans up what he uses
>forks and spoons are always caked in grease and grime after he uses it
>plates still have large bits of food on them
>pots and pans have scratches along the bottom
>all bought by me
>tell him that he needs to clean the shit he uses better
>"no dude, it's clean, what're you talking about?"

Glad that nig is out of my life. My current roommates are pretty badass in the kitchen.

>> No.8352437

>>8352428

Also does anyone else get triggered beyond belief when people use your seasonings and sauces and return them caked in shit?

>> No.8352444

>>8352437
sounds infuriating but luckily it's never happened to me

>> No.8352453

>reasonable flatmates
>not knuckledraggers
>Dishwash liquid and dishwash my cast iron
>Buckle my saucepan by pouring cold water on the scalding hot bastard
>using my knife set on the bare granite counter

I sperg'd out and they apologize, offered to repay things they fucked up. I realized by saucepan was only $50, the castiron no huge biggie and I sharpen my known knives anyway, but god fucking damn. It's terrible being invested in a niche hobby that no other reasonable person would care about and I don't blame then. Gah.
GAH.

>> No.8352468

>>8333992
>Generally live alone most of my life
>Had roommates here and there, learned my lesson early on about how much roommates suck

Bought my first house last year:
>Not only am I living alone but I own the fucking place, this is amazing
>Old roomie needs a place to stay, I let him move in
>Immediately realize this is a mistake
>I find out that he has no job, he just lays around the house all day doing nothing
>Any time I cook food he wants to eat some
>But he's allergic to onions so he can't eat most of what I cook
>Have to buy special food just so he can survive
>NEVER does dishes though
>He sometimes goes outside and yells at the neighbor's cats for no reason
>He throws up on the floor because he eats his own hair
>Doesn't clean it up
>He's a cat so you can't really blame him for any of that

>> No.8352469
File: 80 KB, 1333x900, RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8352453
>live in flat
>bring my saucepan, my cast iron, and my knives from home
>live with two other flatmates
>they don't know how to cook
>see them dishwashing my cast iron
>see them ruin my saucepan
>see them fuck up my knives
>pic related
>decide to speak up
>"Y-you... you ca-can't..."
>"What? Speak up anon."
>"Y-yo... l-let me wash th-those for you."
>"Oh, thanks."
>"Y-you too."

>> No.8352471

>>8336681
this is actually surprisingly painful.
Retards I lived with cared for nothing, whether it was theirs or someone elses, I had a shitty old pan that was 15 years old, given to me, was in bad state, but it worked, after a few months there, the handle broke off and looked melted inside, I don't even know what happened. But then, his gf (also retarded) moved in, and had recently been given a great pan, in the sink with detergent for days to rust, just after I'd seasoned it back to health. Constantly, couldn't do shit because it was not mine, it got worse and worse for the next couple of months til I bought a shit pan for myself.

>> No.8352477

>be me
>Own pan
>Roommate scratches pan
>Next day apologizes and offers to buy a new one
Must suck having horrible friends

>> No.8352478

>>8339605
Why does this remind me of the nigga cat from Red Dwarf? I'm not even fucking british.

>Captcha: Select all images with GRASS

>> No.8352493
File: 52 KB, 1280x639, niggacat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8334030

>> No.8352596

>>8346732
>turn the heat down when I leave for work since nobody is home
>girlfriend gets home, cranks that shit up, then proceeds to go to bed with eight blankets
>come home much later and have to turn it down again

>> No.8352597

>Not just killing all your roommates.

>> No.8352670

>>8335418
i use revere

have two of the full size saucepans, i think theyre 4 quart

>> No.8352674

>lving with 3 roommates
>university apartment residence
>leaves his hair all over the bathtub
>i ask everybody to put their dirty dishes in one side of the sink and leave the other empty, cuz i like to wash my stuff right after i use it (INSTEAD OF LEAVING IT FOR DAYS LIKE AN ANIMAL)
>puts his stuff in my side of the sink anyway
>literally hides all day and never comes out of his room, waits for other people to leave the common area before he goes out there
>have to like listen and wait if i ever need to talk to him

ugh probably a robot desu

>> No.8352967

Not cooking related, but my last housemate decided to take my car out for a drive when drunk out of his mind and crashed it into a wall down the street. I was asleep for this as I had work the next day so was very confused when I was awoken by the police at 6am asking about my car.

In the end he was charged with drink driving, destruction of property, and something else. His parents even bought me a new car so it didn't have to go through insurance. I kept my keys in my room as opposed to the key bowl in the kitchen after that.

>> No.8353088

>Be me
>Be Latino living in Latin america
>Used to live alone but it was too expensive
>Go to live to some place were I would have to share space with more people
>Take all my kitchen utensils because I love everything that has to do with creating
>It is filled with Europeans
Oh shit, I will have to be extra-clean
>I am a lazy fuck, so I always clean my dishes right after cooking, before eating
>I am the only one who cleans his dishes
>The kitchen it filthy af
>Have to clean the island every time I cook because cooking with a random squashed vegetable is not that attractive
>See people using my pan to fry
>People are using my mugs after they told me that each one has their own mug
>Want to cook; have to clean everything again because they keep using my shit
>They almost never clean them, and when they do they are still greasy
>My pan gets scratched in two weeks
>I have almost no forks
>Keep my tea pot and everything I can in my room

It takes me less than a three minutes to clean everything, why can't they take the time to do it themselves?

>> No.8353240

>>8353088
Why are so many people itt such pussies and let their roommates do whatever to their stuff? Assert your dominance anons

>> No.8353263

>>8352468
kek

>> No.8353288

>>8353240
I am the youngest of the house

And they keep telling me about privilege and about how we latinos are such racists to themselves. Things got heated up when I said that some people have ideas that make them *inferior* to other people with different ideas.

Meanwhile they broke one of my knifes, a glass and generally do very wasteful shit, I though that I was spoiled but I could say at any time to them how it it obvious that they have never being poor in their lives, with their 'proviledge' bs it would be interesting to see what they say

>> No.8353289

>>8353288
Wew. Get out of there while you can.

>> No.8353317
File: 748 KB, 640x963, 1470144990948.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8353289
Can't, it is a few blocks from my university and it is dirt cheap, and only the spaniards are like that, the germans are ok (Except when they bring their friends to occupy the house, it is like 1939 with even more beer).

One German girls comes all the time and seems amazed fy the fact that I can cook
>"Wow anon, you are always cooking such pretty things"
>mfw I just like to arrange my ingredients to look like pic related and watch a lot of recipes on YouTube
>mfw I am just pretentious with food because i suck at drawing and it is the only art-form I can do

>> No.8353512

>>8351437
I only post on 4chan.

>> No.8353971

>>8341557
Yeah.. no
> "I majored in psychology"