[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 14 KB, 275x183, (10)images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7996013 No.7996013 [Reply] [Original]

Welp I'm experiencing kidney pain, I think this is it. Food has finally killed me, my last meal was takeaway kebab and shitty pear juice if you are interested, i expect my body not to be found in 2-3weeks, I die surrounded by garbage, mostly empty soda bottles.
I still have 800 dollars in my night stand that will probably get stolen, I leave behind nothing else of value.

>> No.7996014

>>7996013
How do you expect us to rob you if you don't post an address, fatso?

>> No.7996019

>pain
>Whelp, I must be dying
Sleep on it OP, it'll probably be fine. If it's that bad call an ambulance, but it's probably nothing unless you have some kind of condition.

>> No.7996025

>>7996014
Think about it as a treasure hunt but you have to find me fast or else the money won't be worth what you will find here waiting

>> No.7996032

>>7996013
Even if the world doesn't remember you, I will OP.

>> No.7996040

>>7996032
Don't worry anon, everyone will remember the fat guy who died on the apartment 71 and rot away for weeks before they found his body next to a pile of months old trash that smelled even worde

>> No.7996578

Usually about once a week I say to myself.."well..guess this is it. I imagined it would be different." Then go into a peaceful sleep content with it all finally being over. Then I always wake up again and have to spend another day listening to my wife bitch and deal with jackasses nonstop for my job and hear kids screaming and yet another meal that tastes like shit made by my obese wife

>> No.7996582
File: 6 KB, 377x330, es.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

one time I had horrible kidney pain and when I peed there was an oily sheen all over the water

went to the doctors and got work done and he said i was totally fine

it never happened again except for one other time.

not even a fat fuck either so I guess I'll never know