[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 25 KB, 500x332, BlackManSmiling.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7958496 No.7958496[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

More mayo, White Boi?

>> No.7958502

>>7958496
I never got this joke, do "white" people really love mayo?, do they pour it even on their toasts and waffles?, also what's up with black people making fun of this?, I just don't get it, maybe it's a burgerland very deep inside joke.

>> No.7958503

Would you like some chicken on your watermelon Takwondrous?

>> No.7958517
File: 9 KB, 259x194, Fit Nigger Myth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7958502

I always thought it was Southern niggers that put mayo on everything.

Went to atlanta a few times and literally mayo everywhere.

Speaking of atlanta, are there any niggers there that aren't pushing 300lbs?

>> No.7958617 [DELETED] 

>>7958502
It's a Jewish joke that black people appropriated

>Jewish sandwich: dark rye bread, whole grain mustard, onions, sauerkraut, pastrami (or pickled herring)
>Goy sandwich: wonderbread, mustard, baloney

''When gentiles eat a correct pastrami sandwich,'' Mr. Mason pontificated, ''they become like Jews. They start out eating it with mayonnaise, and two months later when they see someone else eating it that way, they say, 'Yech.' ''

>> No.7958620

>>7958502
It's a Jewish joke that black people appropriated

>Jewish sandwich: rye bread, whole grain mustard, onions, sauerkraut, pastrami (or pickled herring)
>Goy sandwich: wonderbread, mayonnaise, baloney

''When gentiles eat a correct pastrami sandwich,'' Mr. Mason pontificated, ''they become like Jews. They start out eating it with mayonnaise, and two months later when they see someone else eating it that way, they say, 'Yech.' ''

>> No.7958626

>>7958517
Is it because of the high proportions of black people that some insist Georgia is a different country instead of a US state?