[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 190 KB, 510x351, 1461813973774.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7824573 No.7824573[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Got into a confrontation at Chipotle

They skimped me on meat (literally put like 2oz) I stood there and starred the guy while the next employee was asking what else I wanted on the burrito. I ignored her completely and continued to stare him while he was tending to the next customer. The girl kept saying "excuse me sir" but she didn't even exist to me.

This faggot knew I was bertstaring him hard and was getting nervous and shakey and didn't know what to do.

After he helped a few customers he could no longer help any more because the line was jammed up and my eyes were still locked on his.

Finally he muttered "ca...can I help y..you?" and while staring him directly into the eyes I pointed to the steak. He nervously grabbed the spoon and put more steak on and my eyes left his for a fraction of a second to verify it was the correct amount, then I continued to stare him while telling the other employee what else I wanted.

I never took my eyes off his while I was finishing up the burrito, paying, and getting napkins. I even walked backwards out of the store so I could continue to bertstare him. When I got into my truck I drove at a snails pace around the front windows and continued to bertstare him through the windows.

Pretty sure that faggot quit after that, never saw him again.

>> No.7824577

>Look mom, I posted it again!

>> No.7824599

>>7824573

>Truck

explains most of it.

>> No.7824718
File: 120 KB, 880x880, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

should have gotten Qdoba

>mfw gladiator

>> No.7826156

>>7824573
>Pretty sure that faggot quit after that, never saw him again.

he got fired for giving you extra meat

>> No.7826449

>>7824573
I'd quit right there and throw steak in your face, fatty.

>> No.7826463

This shit again.

>> No.7826583

>>7824573
So why couldn't you just say hey can I have a little more?

>> No.7826761
File: 412 KB, 1024x768, no.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

shit copy pasta is shit

>> No.7827274

>>7824599

This

>> No.7827334

>>7824573
Got into a confrontation at work.

This fatass came in and ordered a steak burrito, so I gave him the standard amount of meat, but he just kept staring at me like some kind of autistic manchild. I saw him drive in and waddle out of his filthy, redneck pickup truck. He seems like the kind of guy that would threaten to shoot someone with one of his many guns for little-to-no reason.

I know he thinks this isn't enough meat for him. Obese fucker's probably used to his mom serving him an entire side of beef at home. He just keeps staring. Why can't he just communicate like a human being, though?

I finally decided to ask if he needed something and he reached out with a greasy, bloated finger and pointed at the steak. Just this action alone seemed to be enough to make him short of breath. I decided the game wasn't worth playing anymore. I don't need this angry lardass waddling back in here with his assault rifle to shoot up the place over an extra bit of meat.

He continued to look at me like some sort of fucking retarded animal, which might be unsettling if it weren't for the fact that hefting his bulk around the restaurant was causing him to breathe heavily and perspire. He almost tripped as he backed out the door. I just kept a blank expression, it was all I could do to keep from laughing at him, which would be disrespectful towards a customer. He even drove his truck out of the lot super slowly. I was worried he was taking aim or something, but more than likely he was already cramming the burrito into his face.

I asked my manager to change my shift after that so I wouldn't have to cross paths with this genetic failure ever again.