[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 926 KB, 640x1136, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7742499 No.7742499 [Reply] [Original]

I live under the totalitarian rule of an unfair, despicable ogre AKA my father. Just because I am not employed, he thinks he has the right to enforce arbitrary dietary restrictions and treat me like a child. Okay, I am overweight and it is "his" house, that still doesn't give him any right.

Anyway, one of the humiliations he puts me through (and in front of my cunt of a stepmother) is to "allow" me one can of Pringles per week as a "treat" (as if I am a dog and not his human son). Of course the first time he did this I ate them in one sitting and he of course shamed me and refused to buy me a new can until the following week. Now I have to walk for 30 min 3 times a week and can only eat certain amount of Pringles per day - yes, he actually draws 6 lines on the can and occasionally checks to see if I surpassed them. If I eat too many he throws the whole can out and doesn't buy them for an additional week because he is an asshole who cheated on my mother and has to make my life hell.

With that background, now you know my predicament. I ate 3/4 of a can Wednesday night due to my diagnoses depression and in a fit of creativity and intelligence, I cut the appropriate length from a paper towel cardboard tube and balanced the remaining Pringles on them. The weight isn't good but they clearly look like they are at the appropriate line.

But I'm worried this won't go unnoticed for the next 5 days and am wondering if /ck/ can give me advice on how to make homemade Pringles? This way I can use them as "filler". Please /ck/ I really need this and the flavor doesn't matter, the prick doesn't scrutinize that much.

>> No.7742545

wew, you really do try.

>> No.7742553

>>7742545
Kill yourself, fatty.

>> No.7742561

Fuck off with this pasta.

>> No.7742565
File: 167 KB, 764x750, 1464410568348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7742561
this

>> No.7742577

>>7742499
Give it some time before posting it again

>> No.7742715

jokes aside, is there a way to make pringles ? like dehydrated potato paste or something

>> No.7742720

I boiled some noodles today, and this is more pasta than that

>> No.7743084

>>7742499
I'm sorry that you have such an asshole dad, OP. My dad's like that too. But getting a job won't help because you end up with an asshole boss who is even worse.

>> No.7745249

>>7742715

It shouldn't be that hard to read the ingredients list on the back of the can and extrapolate a home-friendly recipe.
I'd say your biggest obstacle is going to be finding enough molds to form your chips while they're drying.
Protip: Ranch dressing powder makes a good seasoning. ;)

>> No.7745291

>>7742499
You fag boy fuck. You should cook for you father show him that you care and then when he doesn't expect it while he is eating your cuisine. Slit his throat with your chefs knife.

>> No.7745380

you remind me of a dump i took last week. useless and full of shit :)

>> No.7745398

You were given plenty of good recipes the last time you posted this query, I'm sure you haven't even tried all of them yet.