[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 21 KB, 520x157, DiGiornoLogo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7592506 No.7592506 [Reply] [Original]

Can we take a moment to acknowledge how absolutely terrible this stuff is? Rarely do I finish a slice that isn't covered in seasoning and hot sauce. I would honestly rather a microwaved Totino's.

>> No.7592512

terrible compared to what? fresh pizza? well no shit

>> No.7592518
File: 106 KB, 500x500, DiGiorno-Pizza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love to share some digiorno with my favorite princess Candyass

>> No.7592533

I usually just eat the toppings and sauce and toss the dough out. It costs more than the imported frozen pizza with a real pizza crust, too. I can order a pizza from a pizzeria for the same price. A bunch of frozen pizza brands beat this. I would go to 7-11 and get a "pizza" before I would get this. What is the purpose of this product? I don't understand.

>> No.7592546

I'd rather eat any other frozen pizza than digiornos. The sauce tastes weird to me.

>> No.7592637

DiGiorno tastes like shit to me even for frozen pizza. I had one good one out of like 10 of them in probably 12 years or so. I prefer Jacks thin crust even though most people on here seem to not like it.

>> No.7592669

>>7592506
Too much "bread".
It's hard on my system.

>> No.7592679

never been into frozen pizza in general. I think people overdo it with the pizza. Let me have good pizza every once in a while, not every damn day.

>> No.7592769

Ultra doughy and gross. Leaves a really awful after taste.

Red Baron and California Pizza Kitchen would probably be go-to frozen pizzas for me if I went for them.

The Stouffer's french bread pizzas were a major weakness of mine when I was a fat fuck

>> No.7592792

Out of the frozen stuff they're definitely the worst. I don't know what it is, but in something in their dough tastes like what I can only describe as "hate".