[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 55 KB, 620x387, MarcoPierreWhite_2690009b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7110066 No.7110066 [Reply] [Original]

How did he corner the market on stockpot shiling so fast?

What's next, is he going to go for a monopoly on vinegar?

>> No.7110076

>>7110066
>So fast

Marco has been a brand ambassador for Knorr since 2007. I dont know why its suddenly become so common to see it on /ck/, perhaps they started to air the adverts in America? The adverts have been on British tv for quite some time.

>> No.7110079

He can try but illegal vinegar distilleries will spring up across the nation and be distributed by the mafia.

>> No.7110102
File: 21 KB, 500x299, knorr-stock-pot-x3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The reason Marco and Knorr Stock Pots go together so well is because they are essentially one and the same in many ways.

Knorr means passion. If you use Knorr you have passion for cooking. The same passion Marco needed to get his michelin stars. Knorr shows passion because it shows you understand how to get the best out of a volatile yet sophisticated ingredient.
Knorr means respect. Knorr means respect for the dish. When you take your dog to the park you don't make it pick its own faeces from the dirt. You do it because you respect the dog. If you took a Knorr Stock Pot to the park you'd pick up its faeces. And they would probably go well in a Carbonara. Marco has the same respect level which is why he refuses to talk to lesser men like Gordon Ramsey.
Knorr means flavour. Obviously. Marco understands flavour.

Who else could possibly market a Knorr stock pot with the same level of authority and understanding of the product?

Gordon Ramsey? Sorry. Knorr doesn't react well to being shouted at.
Heston Blumenthal? Nope. You can't use a hearty ingredient like a Knorr Stock Pot with freshly cooked Nitrogen. It ruins the 'texture' of the dish by making it edible. Hell I'd even eat Carbon Monoxide if I got to enfuse it with a Knorr Stock Pot.
Jamie Oliver? Sorry pal. I'd pass a Knorr Stock Pot to my kid through the school fence so he could make his 'healthy' school dinner taste delicious before letting you tell me about food.

Marco is perfect for Knorr because he IS Knorr. I am certain that if you put Marco Pierre White into a pot and then poured it into your soup, that the soup would have a perfect base and taste delicious. That is how much Marco encapsulates everything Knorr Stock Pots mean.

>> No.7110105

Why does he look like such a fucking cunt?

>> No.7110108

>>7110102
>top kek

>> No.7110260

>>7110105
he is knor

>> No.7110292

>>7110066

IT SIMPLY TASTES BETTER
T

S
I
M
P
L
Y

T
A
S
T
E
S

B
E
T
T
E
R

>> No.7111869

>>7110102
You really like your stock don't ya fella

>> No.7111909

>>7110066
To not have to bust your ass anymore in order to survive & make a killing off of a 5 minute commercial here & there
This is every anons dream, don't kid yourself cause you'd all do the same given the opportunity