[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 84 KB, 443x237, chicken-nugger.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7106038 No.7106038 [Reply] [Original]

You sit at the restaurant with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far to young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don’t understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato now, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for the chicken nugger.

>> No.7106050

:: twirls moustache ::
I like classic memes, but this one is just a rehash of something Lou Reed did back when memes were good.
And you probably don't even have it on vinyl. What a pleb.

>> No.7106056

This holiday season it is up to all of us to ensure no children go nuggerless.
Let us not forget there are over a millard nugger starving children in the world.
Amen.

>> No.7106061

>>7106050
>hipster 4 u
kyl

>> No.7106066

>>7106038
I don't take young children to restaurants, you trailer trash, scum bag.

>> No.7106147

>>7106038
Threads like this and that fish finger faggot captain remind me how shitty /ck/ has become.

I miss the old days, even though they sucked just as bad.

>> No.7108539

You deserve to be flogged in public if you bring a screaming snot-nosed, shit-faced sprog to a restaurant.

>But anon I only take him to shit fast food/shit restaurant where he can shit all over the place

Kill yourself for feeding your kid unhealthy shit