[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 63 KB, 293x473, gordon ramsay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6750955 No.6750955 [Reply] [Original]

You're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass.

What do you do?

>> No.6750964

Ask him if I can have a job.

>> No.6750976

>>6750955
Honestly I'd fucking let him. Maybe she'd finally learn how to cook after being fucked by a Michelin star chef.

>> No.6750986

talk shit to him and not back down

eventually he'll wander off to find a camera to talk shit about me into

>> No.6751009
File: 5 KB, 172x186, 44011825OhO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yea l;ll bite. trolling.most are just trying to make toa beach. for my oppiniom, seems a moce gu older I get, learned not to shout so much. It doesnt hel[p and atracts unwanted atention. snerioully, thank you..

>> No.6751013
File: 65 KB, 460x536, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Slap his ass and wink. Then congratulate him on joining my girlfriend's male harem. By slapping her ass, he has agreed to the terms and conditions of being a harem member.

His duties will include the following:
-carrying shoes
-taking the blame for anything that goes wrong.
-getting bitched at for not getting the cock up.
-massages, but not too hard. But please don't be gentle. That's too gentle you fucking pussy.
-listening without complaints about how her best friends are slurs.
-not fucking said sluts without permission.
-and anything else she decides that we should've known but have never been told.

I'll be glad to split the heat.

>> No.6751019
File: 16 KB, 400x401, what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6751009

>> No.6751026

>>6750955
IT"S RAWW. DO IT AGAIN

>> No.6751030
File: 74 KB, 480x429, 39563050cAe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6751019
maybe the truth/ try to harm no one and that is the truth thanh you.

>> No.6751040
File: 43 KB, 400x317, What the.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

REMIND MYSELF I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE MY ABSENT FATHER.
REMIND MYSELF I AM DRUNK.
PUNCH THE MIRROR TO TEACH IT A LESSON.
REMIND MIRROR HOW OVERWHELMINGLY DESPICABLE IT IS.
CHEAT ON MY WIFE ANYWAY.

>> No.6751043
File: 104 KB, 750x1101, CUMMING.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I AM CUMMING FURIOUSLY INTO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HAND DIVED SCALLOP.
TAKE MY FUCKING AOLI BITCH.
I AM A SEXUAL TYRANNOSAUR.
FEEL THIS FURIOUS BAISTING.

>> No.6751050
File: 26 KB, 471x482, AOLI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

THE
FUCKING
AOLI

>> No.6751052

>>6751043
neat predator reference

>> No.6751089
File: 7 KB, 299x168, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bite his cheek off

>> No.6751113

>>6751089

Bite his cheeks off. If you know what I mean.

>> No.6751231
File: 24 KB, 522x392, guyfieri.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HEY I'M GUY'S FIERCE KITCHEN AND I'M TALKING DIRECTLY TO YOU THROUGH FLAVORTOWN TV.

NOW

THIS GUY THINKS HE RUNS THE KITCHEN, BUT IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS, HE ONLY RUNS THE SHRIMP SCAMPI. NOW I'M NOT TALKIN' ABOUT THE PASTA, OR THE UNDERDONENESS, OR THE RAW MEAT, NO.

I'M TALKIN' ABOUT GOOD GRAVY, GOOD DOWN HOME AND DOWN PLAYED CHEFS, JUST READY FOR THE FUCKING

WELCOME TO A LITTLE PLACE I LIKE TO CALL: THE RAMSEY'S GORDON

>> No.6751236
File: 57 KB, 620x350, 1438144661547.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6751231

DO ME A FAVOUR YEAH?
FUCK OFF.

>> No.6751237

show him pictures of food that I made until he vomits

>THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

>> No.6751242

>>6750955
I can't think of anything funny so I'll just post the truth. I'd flatten his nose and enjoy the blood waterfall.

>> No.6751249
File: 7 KB, 262x192, hey guys whats going on in this thead.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The creaminess of the cheese and the meatiness of the beef and the saltiness of the mustard and the butteriness of the butter and the crunchiness of the lettuce and the sharpness of the onion and the savouriness of the sauce and the chewiness of the bread and the flavor of the garlic and the silkiness of the cream and the sourness of the lemon and the spice of the spices and the heat of the peppers and the time it took to make The creaminess of the cheese and the meatiness of the beef and the saltiness of the mustard and the butteriness of the butter and the crunchiness of the lettuce and the sharpness of the onion and the savouriness of the sauce and the chewiness of the bread and the flavor of the garlic and the silkiness of the cream and the sourness of the lemon and the spice of the spices and the heat of the peppers and the time it took to make The creaminess of the cheese and the meatiness of the beef and the saltiness of the mustard and the butteriness of the butter and the crunchiness of the lettuce and the sharpness of the onion and the savouriness of the sauce and the chewiness of the bread and the flavor of the garlic and the silkiness of the cream and the sourness of the lemon and the spice of the spices and the heat of the peppers and the time it took to make The creaminess of the cheese and the meatiness of the beef and the saltiness of the mustard and the butteriness of the butter and the crunchiness of the lettuce and the sharpness of the onion and the savouriness of the sauce and the chewiness of the bread and the flavor of the garlic and the silkiness of the cream and the sourness of the lemon and the spice of the spices and the heat of the peppers and the time it took to make The creaminess of the cheese and the meatiness of the beef and the saltiness of the mustard and the butteriness of the butter and the crunchiness of the lettuce and the sharpness of the onion and the savouriness of the sauce and the chewiness of the bread and the flavor of

>> No.6751253

Ask him what he's doing in a dyke bar.

>> No.6751255
File: 50 KB, 355x236, joseph stalin killed 60 million people.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6751236

I'LL EAT YOU RAW FAGGOOO-HHHAAALLLMMMMFFFFFFF OOMMMRRRGGNNNMMFMFFF

>> No.6751266
File: 187 KB, 634x834, Flavortown poolboy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the smoothness of the gravy and the bitterness of the herbs and the tartness of the fruit and the wholesomeness of the oats and the wateriness of the salad and the fibrousness of the grain and the sliminess of the onion and the the smoothness of the gravy and the bitterness of the herbs and the tartness of the fruit and the wholesomeness of the oats and the wateriness of the salad and the fibrousness of the grain and the sliminess of the onion and the the smoothness of the gravy and the bitterness of the herbs and the tartness of the fruit and the wholesomeness of the oats and the wateriness of the salad and the fibrousness of the grain and the sliminess of the onion and the the smoothness of the gravy and the bitterness of the herbs and the tartness of the fruit and the wholesomeness of the oats and the wateriness of the salad and the fibrousness of the grain and the sliminess of the onion and the the smoothness of the gravy and the bitterness of the herbs and the tartness of the fruit and the wholesomeness of the oats and the wateriness of the salad and the fibrousness of the grain and the sliminess of the onion and the the smoothness of the gravy and the bitterness of the herbs and the tartness of the fruit and the wholesomeness of the oats and the wateriness of the salad and the fibrousness of the grain and the sliminess of the onion and the the smoothness of the gravy and the bitterness of the herbs and the tartness of the fruit and the wholesomeness of the oats and the wateriness of the salad and the fibrousness of the grain and the sliminess of the onion and the the smoothness of the gravy and the bitterness of the herbs and the tartness of the fruit and the wholesomeness of the oats and the wateriness of the salad and the fibrousness of the grain and the sliminess of the onion and the the smoothness of the gravy and the bitterness of the herbs and the tartness of the fruit and the wholesomeness of the oats and the wateriness of the salad and the