[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 79 KB, 600x550, 1421638643264.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6212678 No.6212678 [Reply] [Original]

>Order a pizza and told it'll be done in 20 minutes
>Get there 30 minutes later and they haven't even cooked it
>Still not cooking it even while I'm sitting in the store for 20 minutes
>Ask for cash back and get better food across town

Why are pizza chains such shit?

>> No.6212710

The attitudes of the people that work there. At least where I live.

>> No.6212743

>ordering a pizza right at 7pm on a Friday
>Or during the Super Bowl
>then being surprised that they're busy

It's like you were born a retard.

>> No.6212817

>pizza chain

That's exactly what they represent. Retail chains begin to sacrifice and compromise integrity and quality for the sake of pumping out product. Getting as many customers and product in and out the door takes precedence over whether or not customers are satisfied, whether or not the quality of the product is good and all that shit. Fuck it, for 99% of the customers it's satisfactory and that's why shit like that works. At a certain point you have to realize they have more customers than they can actually satisfy with good product. You can only choose not to be involved and that's it, so when enough customers do this they it will reflect in their success. Don't worry though, wherever the fuck you went would probably do the same shit if they were offered a deal to sell their souls.

>> No.6212881

>>6212678
I worked for a pizza chain for a while. It actually really only take 10 to 15 minutes with most huge ovens. Your supposed to overshoot so people don't freak. Not that waiting is good, but some people will lose it after five minutes. But working at a pizza place is terrible.