[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 254 KB, 600x590, best.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6196104 No.6196104 [Reply] [Original]

Anybody else been to Ronnie's Burgers? They're fresh never frozen and oh so good.

I was walking in and unfortunately all the seats were taken. The black couple that was in front of me sat themselves down despite a "the waitress will host you" sign in the front door. So the owner who I assume is Ronnie came up to them. He said, excuse me you need to leave this building for failure to follow the simple rules we have in this establishment. The black man then fired back at Ronnie telling him that it must be because they're black. Never have I seen such a look of disappointment in a poor white man's face as he quickly looked up with a tear in his eye. He said that he is sick of fucking niggers coming in to his establishment and failing to follow the rules. Failing to follow rules like the rest of the god damn niggers. He physically picked up the nigger couple and threw them outside. Then he came back and threw some fresh never frozen raw hamburger at them.

He then seated me himself and told me how he hates niggers.

Anybody else have some hamburger stories.

>> No.6196108

>>6196104

you have to 18 to use this site

>> No.6196139
File: 52 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So the seat was open and the african american gentelman was next?
THE BURGER JOINT SHOULD B SUED 4 RACISM.I BET THE BLACK MAN DID HIS WIFE.FUCK RONNIE HE IS A FAG+RACIST

>> No.6196155

>>6196139
It was but they failed to let the hostess seat them. Therefore like all niggers they broke the rules and got kicked out

>> No.6196161

I would have kicked ronnies ass.

>> No.6196165
File: 20 KB, 480x360, hqdefault (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]