[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 70 KB, 298x356, Wrecketd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6069085 No.6069085 [Reply] [Original]

Have you ever sent back a plate or dish that you ordered?

Why did you and are you always that much of an asshole?

>> No.6069090

Just once, I ordered some roast chicken and it was undercooked and still pink. The waiter was incredibly apologetic and got me some properly cooked chicken, as was the manager who comped my dinner for me.

I didn't make a big deal like an asshole or anything, I just told them it was undercooked and they resolved the problem.

>> No.6069091

>>6069085
There was a really long hair on my seared tuna once. You better believe I sent that shit back.

>> No.6069096

>ordered a steak
>got served kids meal chicken strips
Sent that shit back for sure, turns out the people who sat at our table before us just walked out and that's what they ordered

>> No.6069097

>>6069085

>be out for lunch
>choose boarder jumping spot
>get nachos
>meh...still hungry
>get fish special
>OH really, you cock sucking mother fuckers. You think your going to pass off your GD week old fucking rotten chum that been sitting on the walk-in floor. Hell, fuckin NO, you stupid ass son of a bitch I'm not paying for that. WHERE in the name of all that holy is your sanitation card with the inspectors number on so I can report you fuckers.

>> No.6069099
File: 66 KB, 700x525, 1411449738004.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>order steak
>ask for it rare
>am told they won't serve rare steak
>what
>ask for medium rare then whatever i'm not going to argue
>food arrives
>cut into steak
>well done all the way through
>tastes like how my dad used to make
>waiter comes by and tell him my steak was overcooked
>he leaves to go tell the manager or whatever
>later on the check comes
>he never told the manager or whatever
>paid $26 for a steak that tasted like $6 grocery store shit cooked in water

>> No.6069102

>>6069085
>this one time a waiter brought my food, then proceeded bend me over the table and mercilessly rape me
>I avoided complaining though and dutifully paid my bill because I didn't want to look like an asshole

>> No.6069104 [DELETED] 

>>6069102
>comparing a single hair to being raped
You're not a woman, are you? Do you frequent Tumblr? There's a lot of people there that act like that.

>> No.6069148

>>6069085

Relatively frequently.

Because the food did not meet my expectations.
And yes, I always insist that I get what I pay for.

>> No.6069162 [DELETED] 
File: 42 KB, 479x720, fnb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6069148

>> No.6069176

>>6069085

Last time I was dining al fresco at my favorite local dining establishment I was horrified to find that they had put the chopped lettuce instead of the whole leaf on my special order Mac.

>> No.6069192

>>6069176

it's quite common here to send a dish back if it's not done properly (granted you go to a decent enough place and not just street food).

I worked as a waiter before, never really saw a problem when someone sent a dish back when it was undercooked or over cooked, I mean sometimes going out to eat a meal with the family is quite costly specially if you are the man of the family who usually pays for everything.

So I suppose you at least expect things to be done correctly, when you go to the restaurant you are paying for the service it is only fair you get the quality you are paying for.

>> No.6069205

ITT: anons that consume the bodily fluids of others

>> No.6069208

>>6069099
Stop eating at Applebees

>> No.6069210

I can't see how anyone finds it in the least unusual.

You're paying primarily for food, so if it's not up to scratch then the servers, who are part of the secondary reason you're paying - establishment, should deal with your issues.

Why would anyone do other wise?

>> No.6069216

Even though it disgusts me, I've never sent food back with a hair in it. Is a single piece of hair that bad really?

>> No.6069220

Only once. I was dining in at Taco Bell with friends after class. My nachos supreme had a long hair laying right across the top of it. They were cool about it and made me a new one.

>> No.6069251

>>6069091
I would penis your tuna like crazy in the kitchen before you got it back if I was on duty.
Bad move chum.

>> No.6069253

>>6069220
No. All they did was removing the hair and giving it back to you after a few moments, letting you believe you got a new one.

>> No.6069254 [DELETED] 

This whole thread is a thinly veiled vegan propaganda vehicle and you idiots are eating it right up .

>> No.6069258

Yes of course, as a vegan I just can't enjoy my salad unless there's some cum from the kitchen staff in the sauce

>> No.6069261

>>6069253
So you say. A lot of newer resturants let you see the food being prepared.

>> No.6069263

ordered a fig pear prosciutto pizza once
>crust wasn't crusty at all, soft as fuck
>extremely sweet, like it was candy
and to top it off, the dough was raw. You bet your ass I returned it back

>> No.6069268

>>6069263

>returned it back

>> No.6069324

>>6069268
HE THREW IT ON THE GROUND
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

>> No.6069336

>>6069099
lol you still ate it and paid for it

you're at fault

>> No.6069356

>eating at a place called howard seltzers steakhouse for my grandpas birthday
>family is convinced it's an elite steak place
>LITERALLY PART OF A SHITTY MALL HERE
>everyone orders their food, I think I got a strip steak or some shit I can't remember
>dad likes his steak to "run around the table and moo", tells the waiter specifically that
>eventually we get our food and he gets the rawest looking steak I've ever seen in my life
>pink, no signs of cooking except that it's slightly warm, looks like they just pulled it out of the freezer and put it in a microwave
>he has it sent back
>they bring out an identical one
>he has it sent back again
>this time it's even worse, I swear to god I saw some ice flakes still on that fucker

I really think the kitchen staff was purposely fucking with him that night, but I don't care, it was the funniest shit I've experienced in a "fine eatery"

>> No.6069360

>>6069148
Oh, you end up getting more than you pay for I'm sure.

>> No.6069364

>>6069263
Gordon pls.

>> No.6069374

>every time my family would get fast food, they'd order super complicated shit and I'd actually feed bad for the cashiers
>"oh I'll take four junior burgers 2 ketchup only NOTHING NOT EVEN CHEESE and the other 2 make sure the onions are off and the tomato but keep everything else on wait no remove the lettuce too yeah no actually forget it just make it ketchup only on all four"

>are actually surprised when their order is wrong in some slight way
>always take it right back up front, they have to throw it out each time and get it right

it was the worst

>> No.6069404

>>6069220
Reminds me of this one
>bought a card from a charity that gave 10% off at a local fast-food restaurant chain all year
>started going to the restaurant frequently
>"healthy Mexican food", Machismo Mouse, in case anyone's heard of it
>cute girls working there always giggling at me
>management at the restaurant changes
>they replace the cute giggly grills
>get in a bunch of surly Mexicunt illegals
>Mexicunt makes me a burrito
>with his bare hands
>which are covered in sores
>I gaze in horror at the thing
>refuse to take it
>he gets this "oh fuck you gringo" look on his face
>throws the entire burrito across the room into a trash can
>nice shot, Pepe, if you were more than 5'5" you could be in the NBA
>he puts on plastic gloves
>makes me muh fuckin burrito
>I take it
>pay
>leave
>never go back again

The chain went out of business about three months later, but tried to make a go of doing frozen foods sold at grocery stores around the area. That eventually stopped too. A real shame, it was actually pretty good and the giggly girls were adorable.

>> No.6069407

>>6069085
>be me
>eats lunch in canteen at work
>takes back garlic chicken breast because it's uncooked and pink in the middle
>cause a scene because I don't like the chef and draw lots of attention from all around
>everyone starts laughing and calling me a dick
Turns out the centre of the chicken breast was not raw but stuffed with ham.
I made a complete cunt of myself and got fired a week later.
Moral of the story, don't fedora too hard.

>> No.6069412

Any time they contaminate anything with nuts. Usually I can't tell and I just end up running to the bathroom puking.
>tfw allergic
Ice cream shops hate me.

>> No.6069495

>dad and I head to our favorite chinese place in cleveland, Lee Wa
>1:00 am, they stay open 'till like 3 playing mahjong and drinking
>we are regular late night diners, order our usual
>while cooking the kitchen door is open
>we can clearly hear someone hacking and coughing really badly
>hacking/coughing, laughing back and forth for 10 mins
>no one else eating in the restaurant that is still waiting to get main course
>shortly after they bring out our food
>cook is walking out of kitchen as my plate arrives
>I see him in my peripherals so I go to take my first bite then I stop at my mouth and look at him
>he is watching me like he is waiting for me to eat shit he coughed on
>dad and I drop our forks, pay for the meal, tip 15%
>explain to the manager why we aren't eating it
>leave

Dad wanted to show we weren't cheap or picky, but that fucking cook was a prick and the manager was weak. Haven't been back in 6 years.

>> No.6069509

eh, just the basic send back where they gave me the wrong plate at a chinese noodle restaurant, no biggie

>> No.6069514

one time I ordered wiehenstephaner beer at a bar. The menu had no denotation of which one so I assumed it was their original. They brought me a wheat beer that I really didn't like. I mentioned that I didn't like it so the waitress was really nice and brought me something else even after I took a drink. Nice of them, I hope I didn't seem too picky, I tipped well after

>> No.6069536

>>6069495
Clevelander here, there was kind of a rough period for Li Wah for a bit. I remember they served me spoiled bubble tea once and I had horrible shits.

They're back on top of their game now, though. Went for Dim Sum not but two weeks ago and it was as delicious as it's ever been.

>that feel when C&Y and Tom's Seafood got shut down by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement for employing illegals

So damn good...

>> No.6069542

>>6069404
>at farmers market
>amish women working a booth
>breads, cakes, pies, etcs
>ask for a loaf of focaccia
>hand one women the money
>other woman I didn't see hands me the bread
>sores all over her arms and hands
>imaging her kneading the bread
>change my mind
>I apologize and ask for pumpkin pie instead
>gave some lame excuse that kids would like that more
>have no kids
>why do I care what they think
>why am I making up lies then
>question my motives all the way home

>> No.6069553

>>6069412
Next time, don't run to the bathroom. Just puke right there on the table. They have to learn to listen to allergy warnings. Rub the waiter's nose in it like a dog.

>> No.6069568

>>6069553

>vomiting
>he thinks that's a sign of an allergy

Sure is erroneous diagnosis in here!

>> No.6069569

>>6069336
No, they made bad food against requests which is how they make their dollarydoos.
I'm not at fault in any conceivable instance.

>> No.6069580

Nah, I've not yet had cause to.

>> No.6069587

>>6069569
Fucking up the food was their fault, asking them to fix it was the right response.
The waiter not getting the manager was his fault, you should have again asked them to fix their mistake instead of being a pussy and accepting it to later whine on 4chan.

Also if you chose to eat it instead of waiting for them to fix your order then you're doubly a whiny pussy who got what they deserved and chose.

>> No.6069601

How do restaurants even undercook or overcook food? Aren't they professionals?

>> No.6069607

>>6069085
i send back plates all the time
i pay for it, but i tend to not frequent the restaurant anymore unless they try to apologize in some way

>order 4 person fish plate
>grey old king prawns
>cold plate
>greasy fish
>send back
>chef comes out
>starts shouting
>picks up a prawn and bites its head off
>insists on the food being fine

>> No.6069612

>>6069404
>>6069542
how does anyone think this is is okay? I know many skin diseases/disorders aren't contagious and often aren't as bad as they look, but it's still such a huge stretch to allow visibly messed up people to work without gloves

>> No.6069613

i don't think so. little mistakes tend not to bother me, i mean it's food, as long as they didn't get my order 100% wrong (never happened) i'm fine.

>> No.6069618

>>6069612

nobody without gloves should be making food for customers... skin disorder or not.

>> No.6069620

>>6069568
>Food Allergy Symptoms may include:
>Vomiting and/or stomach cramps
>Hives
>Shortness of breath
>Wheezing
>Repetitive cough
>Shock or circulatory collapse
>Tight, hoarse throat; trouble swallowing
>Swelling of the tongue, affecting the ability to talk or breathe
>Weak pulse
>Pale or blue coloring of skin
>Dizziness or feeling faint
>Anaphylaxis

http://acaai.org/allergies/types/food-allergies

>> No.6069634

>>6069251
Use a fucking hairnet, bastard! I don't want your filthy, greasy hair on a meal that I payed for!

>> No.6069653

a few times
> young
> like 12
> get a steak
> medium rare pls
>comes out charred to shit cooked fully through
> cut off crusty bits was going to eat it to not make a sene
> dad sees how shit it is
> calls waiter over
> " my son needs a new steak this is way overcooked"
> he refuses
> refuses to bring it back
> dad offers to buy something else
> nope
> demands manager
> nope
>waiter is being a dick
> mfw my dad hits the waiter in the face with my charred steak and we leave without paying

other times
> go to fairly nice restaurant
> order burger because didnt feel like anything else
> Medium rare pls
> shit comes out pink all the way through center still cold
> call over waitress
> " could you just askt he chef to throw this back on the grill and cook it a bit more or throw it in the microwave
> she apologises and brings it out after microwaving it
> tells me its free tonight
> still leave money and a generous tip

> next time there with a family
> grandpa orders a burger
> he asks for medium rare
> tell him he is going to want it more cooked then that
> changes order to medium well
> i do the same
>burgers come out
> apparently the chef only knows how to sear the outside and leave it completely uncooked the whole way through
> call over waitress
> " could you just microwave these"
> she says she will have the cook make new ones ( same waitress as last time)
> comes out with 2 new ones
> cooked the same as before
> hear her go back and yell at the cook

>> No.6069655

>>6069251
>being this autistic

>> No.6069660

>>6069085
I you're going to troll with a loaded question you should try to be a little more subtle.

>> No.6069661

>>6069601
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>> No.6069664

>>6069660
how new buddy?

>> No.6069666

>>6069618
I don't know about that one. I think that mindfully having bare hands is about the same as mindfully wearing gloves, since people aren't too mindful and tend to think, "oh i've got gloves on, it's all clean!" then wipe the counters down, make food, and sometimes even take money, all with the same gloves. As long as the hands are being washed often, or the gloves are being changed often, I don't think there's too much of a difference.

>> No.6069669
File: 23 KB, 252x249, 61081237811.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6069666

>> No.6069671

>>6069666
dem trips

>> No.6069676

no and having been a diilvery person dealing with home owners, and a night motel manager (39.99 a night except up to 109. 99 but maybe 69,99 call around all have a break even point, adr very important to the job. or task. just me? i don't care. just me and others, better be puttin on the ritz.kind of unrewarding, but not really two biggest lies in the military. Hi i am IG, We are happy to see you.You do the best you can,.no problem better be able to roll though...and make shityte like clover. that's your job, first several years. about 15 buicks an hour.and ride herd (once went 49 hours at Christmas)a bad idea lotsa work low pay sharp learning curve with floaters in the pool or bullet techs from sheriffs dept. one of those jobs you don't really want trust me ck.I did learn the Patel family great people. mostly vegetarian,. which was new to me. nice people

>> No.6069680

>>6069666

I hate gloves. I used to be a short order cook, and gloves were the bane of my existence. They make your hands sweat, which is fucking gross to me. Also one time in a rush, i went to change gloves and noticed part of the finger was cut off and nowhere to be found. So i waited and sure enough that bullshit went out on a plate. So i quit wearing them, and washed my hands about 300 times a day.

>> No.6069687

only people with obsessive compulsive disorder care about gloves.

>> No.6069699
File: 104 KB, 500x556, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>eat a bunch of mushrooms
>get hungry go to hipcat pizza place
>suddenly thought of food disgusts me, smell greasy meat errywhere
>order slice of cheese from greasy long hair
>order up look at my slice this long as fuck black hair is woven throughout my cheese pizza
>frying hard its kind of horrifying
>take it back
>obvious whos hair it was
>get two free slices
>not hungry anymore
>go outside give them to homeless guy
>mfw

>> No.6069715

the only plates I ever send back is undercooked chicken.

I actually can't even remember the last time I ordered a steak at a restaurant. Ordering steaks retarded, its like ordering a coffee. With only the slightest bit of know how you can make a better version at home for a fraction of the price.

>> No.6069721

No one preparing your food wears gloves outside a few places like subway on deli counters.
No one else.

>> No.6069761

>>6069216
Frankly, I don't give a shit. I bet you wont notice an eyelash (or eyelash mite either) in most foods, at least you can see and remove longer hairs. Then it's gone! The contaminant has been re-located.

Its not like a small animal or goo that would dissolve and permeate your food, it was hard ass protein string that would barely start to denature at a hard boil. Even an eyelash is less gross than some things.

I mean, you can't pick the cook-cum and cook-crabs out. Those are DEFINITELY in every bite you take. Hair is a two second problem for one bite tops.

>Dandruff Parmesan is my worst fear.
>I only send uncooked food back to be microwaved. DGAF otherwise, I just won't return if it sucks.

>> No.6069772

I regularly eat about half of my dish and send it back whether it's cooked improperly or not. Get another meal for free. Sometimes the restaurant will even comp the whole bill when you do this. Yeah it might be morally wrong but I don't really care if I'm hungry and low on cash.

>> No.6069792

>>6069772
are you usually mean or nice? what's the best tactic to get comped for fake problems?

>> No.6069798

>>6069792
friendly-polite but strict and determined

>> No.6069813
File: 157 KB, 1024x768, F1UEFY4FYNT9AJ7.LARGE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6069085
asking for my food to be plated again and ordering more drinks is considered being a dick?
>fine, i just won't do it anymore if you are going to be that way.

>> No.6069977

>>6069813
>asking for my food to be plated again

Why would you do that ?

>> No.6070031

>>6069085

Several times.

Cheese turns me into a puking machine. If I order anything cheese, I clearly indicate that I want it without cheese.

I remember one day in Houston, I sent it back three times before they got it right. The first because it had cheese on it despite that I ordered without cheese, the second because the bozo scraped some of the cheese off and sent it back, and the third time because it still had cheese.

I never went there again.

>> No.6070046

One time I got a meal relaced without sending it back.

I was at a barbecue place in Houston. It was well after the usual lunchtime and there weren't many people there -- just enough to fill the front dining room. So I went to the large back dining room and was the only one there.

When I was about half through eating, I got up to go get some more tea and when I got back, my table had been cleaned off except for the magazine I was reading while I ate.

I went back to the counter and told them what happened and so they fixed me a fresh barbecue plate.

>> No.6070052

>>6069085
my dad did because fish wasnt cooked all the way through, came back cold. we dont go to outback steakhouse anymore. they were dicks about it.

>> No.6070062

>>6069210
>Why would anyone do other wise?

Because they're entitled casual dining restaurant workers of course.

This is the same reason that when you complain that your chicken is undercooked they'll just pop it in the microwave, rub their penises on it, and bring it back to you.

>> No.6070069

>>6070062
you actually eat a dish that has been undercooked?
i just leave or order something different, because clearly theyre incapable of doing it.
also, most penises are pretty hygenic.

>> No.6070072

>>6069085
Ordered a blackend prime rib rare. That nigger was well done. They claimed it was their last peace.

>> No.6070075

I haven't, the only time I should have is when I went to this ghetto ass burger king that ignored the 2 for 1 chicken sandwich promotion then gave me moldy lettuce on top of cardboard in between stale bread

>> No.6070089

Once I returned a steak because it had an ungodly amount of salt on it. I could actually feel the texture of the salt in my mouth as I ate it. Asked for a new one without so much salt. Chef put zero salt in it and didn't even cook it right, literally zero searing and way overcooked. Waiter took it back again and it was obvious that they kept the same steak and just put salt on it, but it was still way overcooked. Didn't pay and haven't been back since. I don't expect perfection but god damn someone who cooks for a living should be able to cook at least as well as I can.

>> No.6070090

>>6070069
I'm just saying there's a lot of total cunts working in casual dining.

>> No.6070097

>>6069085
> Be at only restaurant in small town
> Very overpriced
> Buy a $25 steak, order it rare
> Comes in, medium-well
> I just paid $25 for this shit, tell them it's overcooked
> Waitress looks annoyed and takes it back
> 5 minutes later, new steak comes out
> Completely raw, barely seared on one side
> Slice it up really thin and dip it in worcestershire sauce
> Eat it when the waitress comes over to my table next
> She looks like she's about to vomit
> Leave a good tip

I loled

>> No.6070110

If you are a human over the age of 25 and have never sent anything back the you must have incredible luck or are total autismo.

I have sent a few steaks back for being way overcooked (med-well or well when I ordered med-rare or rare) and a few dishes that were the kitchen was obviously trying to pass of some sub-par shit that was fucked up due to laziness or inexperience.

A couple of situations come to mind. Once I ordered a seared tuna appetizer that I had ordered several times before. It was beyond seared, basically fully cooked and gray.

The one time I felt like a little bitch was when I was dieting and I had lost about 40 lbs and reached my goal weight. After not having a single fried item for months I went out for drinks and decided to order french fries. They came out cold, limp and obviously had been sitting a while. As a fry lover I was very disappointed so I kindly asked for some more fresh fries. Probly ate semen regardless

>> No.6070142

>>6070110
>If you are a human over the age of 25 and have never sent anything back the you must have incredible luck or are total autismo.
Nah. I just live in a city where the chefs know how to get it right the first time.

>> No.6070150

>>6070142
Autism confirmed

>> No.6070157

>>6070150
>Autism
Is today opposites day?

Explain your interpretation of that word.

>> No.6070184

I don't think so. My mom once made me send back a steak I ordered because it was too underdone. I was 10 years old, and this was the mid 90s. Otherwise, I've never sent anything back. I've had meals comped due to errors made by the kitchen or the front of the house, but never had to make a fuss, complain, or ask to speak to a manager. Generally speaking, I'm very patient with waitstaff and kitchen staff.

I have on one occasion deliberately not tipped someone, but I'm sure that this amuses the Europeans, Oceanic dwellers, et al. who don't tip anyway.

>>6070110
>non-picky eaters are the real autists!
What does that even mean, anon?

You've seriously just implied that people with a serious continuum based developmental disorder and mental illness must not be picky eaters. How does that even work? Wouldn't people with psychiatric and neurological problems be picky eaters on the basis of their neuroses or their health concerns? So, people that eat their restaurant meal without complaint are autists? Too post-modern for my tastes. The word 'autist' has lost its meaning and its savor altogether then.

>> No.6070194

>>6070110
Pretty sure ive only sent back something if it had mayo on it. If im in a shitty diner i dont expect much from a five dollar burger. Ive never had bad food served to me in a nice/quality place

>> No.6070198
File: 27 KB, 640x480, The Blue Oyster Bar - Police Academy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070110
>I went out for drinks
>ate semen
Not uncommon in your average gay bar. Is there something you need tell us?

>> No.6070218

>>6069666
The important thing is that the chef should be wearing a condom. You can't catch anything if he does that at least.

>> No.6070225

>order burger specifically no mayo
>Gets mayo on it, in the bun etc
You bet your ass I sent it back.
If my order is fucked, then yes I'm sending it back.
Why?
I'm paying to get what I ordered, not something else.

>> No.6070227
File: 24 KB, 387x280, wrist_strap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070218
>condom

And an anti-static wrist strap.

>> No.6070243
File: 15 KB, 386x424, 1345253389098.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Curious question to all of the people in this thread who have sent food back: How many of you gave that vegetarian Indian student shit for sending his chicken back?

>> No.6070245

>>6070243
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.6070253

>>6070243
nobody gave him shit about sending food back.
we made fun of him because he is an obsessed autist

>> No.6070254
File: 45 KB, 280x428, 1345253662476.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070243
>>6070245

IT'S OK I GOT THIS

>> No.6070259

>>6070243
I gave him shit for how far he took it. If i dont like a place for whatever reason, i simply dont patronize them. This nigga obviously has some issues if hes wasting his free time writing letters to city hall.
Then when he wrote
>for those who read my other thread, it must be apparent how smart i am

Loving every laugh

>> No.6070260

>>6069666
Thing is gloves don't secrete shit like your skin does.

>> No.6070263
File: 16 KB, 225x225, phew2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070254

>> No.6070270
File: 476 KB, 188x174, 1385153788906.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070254
thank you jesus

>> No.6070272

>>6070157
>>6070184

> getting trolled this easily by someone using the most commonly overused and misused word on this site

Welcome to 4chan

>> No.6070274
File: 43 KB, 500x421, milkywaycringe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070263
>>6070270
hello

>> No.6070275

>>6070243
>>6070254
This somehow reminds me of the thread that guy made about his m and m tournament. Does anybody have that?

>> No.6070277

>>6070275
Nvrmnd, it was a craigslist post

>> No.6070279

>>6069085
I once ordered a fish dish and there were tiny needles in the fish. Not fish bones. But needle pins with a red top, like used for sewing. There was also one in the salad.
When I called the waiter the restaurant staff made a huge scene like I put them there on purpose to sue or something.
In the end I didn't pay, but that was the weirdest shit ever.

>> No.6070283
File: 202 KB, 637x422, 1345254041502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070275
>>6070277

I don't know what you mean but I have this.

>> No.6070284

>>6070259
what?

>> No.6070286
File: 59 KB, 717x960, 1377580053732.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070272
maximum damage control

>> No.6070325

>>6069085
I've sent back many under cooked things. This does not include steak and fish I'll eat those pretty much raw assuming it's not something like fish and chips. I'm not going to pay for and eat a mistake I did not make.

>> No.6070351

>>6070283
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/tpa/409930561.html

>> No.6070369

>>6070351
haha thanx. that was funny read.

i'm gonna try that with grapes.

>> No.6070370

>>6069587
It's not whining when this is the thread topic. Whining would be what you're doing, having a complete meltdown because your butt is so hurt about what somebody else did.

>> No.6070376

>>6069536
Good dim sum in Cleveland? Where is it?

>> No.6070527

>>6069085
I've never sent back a plate. There was one time that I should have though. After working in the industry for so long I would just feel bad if I did it.

I think the only instance in which I would ever not feel bad about sending back a dish is if there was a pube in it. I've found regular hairs in my food before, but I always just took them out and chalked it up to shit happening.

>> No.6070578
File: 51 KB, 640x360, dennys_0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>at dennys
>order scrambled eggs
>meth addicted waitress brings me eggs over easy
>"excuse me miss. I ordered scrambled eggs"
>she gets mad and jerks my plate away
>walks around the corner and I can see her doing something to my plate
>"here you go"
>drops plate on table in front of me with chopped up eggs over easy

th..th..thanks

>> No.6070582

>>6069618
Studies show that people who wear gloves tend to have dirtier hands than people who don't. People who don't wear gloves are constantly aware and are constantly washing their hands. People who wear gloves put them on and the thought of washing their hands in gloves rarely crosses their mind.

Its better to see the person without gloves

The only thing that pisses me off is that in Japan, they allow the cashiers to handle food which is super disgusting

>> No.6070587

>>6069356
whats it like living in florida?

>> No.6070595

>>6069085
Only when a waiter served me the completely wrong dish.

Another time I was at Chili's and I ordered the endless soup and salad. I ate all my soup and salad, then asked for more. It took her 40 minutes to get me my food, I even asked her once in between. It seemed like she was even consciously avoiding our table. By then, all my friends were done eating. She comes with my next bowl of soup and two salads as if that somehow made up for it. I told her I didn't want it because all my friends were ready to go.

>> No.6070599

>>6069407
sounds to me like you didnt handle the situation in a calm and rational manor. how were you not able to look at that and not figure out it was ham?

>> No.6070616

Only once
>order burger
>receive different burger
>"Oh I am sorry but I ordered X-burger"
>waiter apologizes and goes to get it corrected
>cook comes out and apologizes
>manager comes over and apologizes
>gives me minute by minute update on when my food is coming out
>comps my meal
>offers free desert for the whole table
I was more annoyed with this special treatment than I ever was with getting the wrong order.

>> No.6070618

>>6070274
I did this so i didnt get my fingers covered and my friends called me a monster
>I then did it more often

>> No.6070632

>>6070274
>>6070283
>>6070286

Satan plz go

>> No.6070648

>>6070587
awful, everythings like a damn tourist attraction even when it's not trying to be

>> No.6070656

>>6070587
grew up in fl, i sorely miss it.
Then again I grew up in broward.

>> No.6070670

>>6070616
http://youtu.be/EdzqTGmEcZE

>> No.6070677
File: 141 KB, 625x833, 03941-16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070283

>> No.6070678

>>6069085
no because I don't go to dives and if there is a minor issue I don't cry and complain like a manchild.

>> No.6070689

>>6070376
http://www.liwahrestaurant.com/

Good american "chinese food" and actual Chinese food as well

Karaoke room also, its in an asian shopping mall

>>6069536
Thx anon I've been meaning to go back. Another time there late around 2am

>dad and I arrive late like usual
>on our way in from the parkinglot pack of wild niggers appears
>throwing bricks and bottles at nearby buildings on their way over to our parkinglot
>we head in, dad chooses table close to entrance and sits facing entrence
>two thugs come in and order one eggrol
>they are obviously casing the place
>dad has his ccw and sits upright just staring at them
>50 year old big white man with a beard in the hood at 2:00am not looking scared
>only patrons in the place
>thugs sit waiting for their eggroll leaning forward just watching my dad
>get their eggroll and leave
>waiter comes over and mentions he thinks they were going to rob the place, lots of similar robberies around
>dukbeggi seoul hot pot has been robbed like 4 times in 10 years
>everything turned out ok

>> No.6070853

>>6070272
>this level of damage control

>> No.6070859

>>6070243
How is this a phenomenon? lol I had a Muslim Indian friend at a summer college program do this...

>> No.6070910

>>6069085
you paid for it, if it's not what you paid for sending it back is ok in my book, same as anything else you buy

Chefs are just touchy pricks who take a "love it or leave it" mentality, instead of holding themselves to any sort of standards.

That's harsh I know, but I've seen it time after time

>> No.6070919
File: 46 KB, 500x400, 1360069971316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070677
Some people just want to watch the world burn.

>> No.6070923

>>6069085
I want what I pay for. I should not have to be afraid to speak up because my order isn't right, or there's a hair in it. I'm not a asshole about it. But, you're in the service industry, it's not your job to be assholes and make the food as ordered

>> No.6070931

>>6069356
>"i want my steak to run around the table and moo"
>kitchen staff sends out raw steak

that's some funny fucking shit right there. i bet working there is a riot

>> No.6070964

Only time I've ever complained about service or food was getting a pizza from Papa Ginos. There was next to nothing for cheese, the toppings were all lumped into one corner, and they hadn't even sliced it. It was just a mess of a pie.

I went online and put in a complaint about the pizza, and about a week later I get a call from the GM of the restaurant, who apologized profusely. Apparently it was one of many complaints from that particular store that week, and the guy was full on damage control. He actually gave me a $15 credit to my next order.

To people who think "oh, why do you have to be a cunt." If you did it right the first time there wouldn't be an issue. Take some pride in your work, or at least give a shit.

>> No.6071172

>>6069676
Son of Old Rambling Guy

>> No.6071179

>>6070964
When you actually have bad service from a chain, I find its always worth it to send in a complaint to corporate. The service usually improves and if you aren't lying (you're almost never the first) they send you free stuff.

>> No.6071188

>go to dennys
>order sourdough toast
>waitress brings me white
>she arrives with sourdough
>eat piece
>discover the bottom slice is burnt
>send back again
>presented buttered under done toast
>at least it's not burnt

>> No.6071203

Never have. I'm afraid they might put shit in my food.

Only one plate I would have returned. I ordered an Asian curry at an Asian food place (has like 4 different Asian cuisines and 3 Asian looking staff) and the pork piece they gave me was 90% bone and gristle, only like 1 tablespoon worth of edible meat. So I had a bowl of rice and curry. It only cost me $6 and was the cheap lunch deal so I guess so got what I paid for.

>> No.6071545

>>6069085
When the order is not what I asked for, I never try to be an asshole about it, but if I can't enjoy the food I just can't. I always feel bad about it though, I don't want to make anyone's day harder or anything like that.

>> No.6072815

Let's send back this thread for being too little.

>> No.6072827

I never sent back an entire plate, but once I asked for hot sauce and they gave me 'Frank's Red Hot' and I just sent it back because it's basically just vinegar water.

>> No.6072842

>>6069097
>getting fish from a food truck

You asked for it.

>> No.6073258

>>6069761
Schizo, prease.

>> No.6073269

>>6072827
the vinegar water meme is only for Tabasco. Franks is good.

>> No.6073665

Only once (as a family unit, we've done it twice).

I was at a claimed-to-be authentic Mexican restaurant and my food was ice cold, as if they just pop everything into a microwave from a freezer. I would've just given up and left had my brother not been with me and his food was fine.

The second incident was my dad, not myself. We were at a relatively upscale place, Dad got some fish dish that we later found out was very popular that night, and where they'd normally serve only center cuts, all they had remaining were tail pieces so it was unevenly cooked and mostly extremely overdone, because the cooks still treated them like center cuts. Dad was extremely polite, the manager or whoever offered to get him something else which was then comped, and his food was then much more to his satisfaction.

>> No.6073703

>>6069721
Cook here.
Hand washing is a better way to maintain hygiene. Otherwise you're going to be constantly changing gloves. Also if people have to constantly wear gloves, they're going to have a false sense of cleanliness and are more likely to cross contaminate foods.

>> No.6073723

All the fucking time, OP

>Order burger with everything but mayo
>40% of the time it's got mayo anyways

I send it back every single time.

>> No.6073724

>>6073723
burgerking?

>> No.6073730

>That annoying feeling when you recieve something you never ordered
>You tell the waiter/waitress as they give it
>they sort of just stand there in hopes you will say its all cool you'l have it anyway
>that "Fine then" look they have on their face when you insist they take it back and give you what you ordered as they know their boss gon be mad.

Every single time, they bring the wrong shit, i felt like something else don't expect me to eat that shit, if you care that it is a waste of food and will come out of your fucking salary then get better at your job.

Also people actually eating and paying for shit that was incorrect or cooked wrong? There has only ever been once where i was served the wrong shit, the waiter threw it at the table then ran off before i could say shit, waited 10 mins trying to get his attention as he would avoid the table. I just got up and left, why would anyone pay for something they never wanted?

>> No.6073735

>>6069085
no. one time I got a bright blonde hair from the waitress in my food at Outback and I just picked it out and ate it because I didn't want to wait for a new dish or get her in trouble, she seemed like a nice lady. girls have clean hair anyway

>> No.6073736

>>6073723
Usually yeah, Carls and in&out do it too, but not nearly as often.

>> No.6073746

>>6073735
>girls have clean hair anyway

Girls wash their hair less often than guys, generally speaking. Girls pay more attention to their hair and are more likely to know that shampooing it too often leads to problems in appearance and manageability. Guys are much more likely to assume that it needs to be washed daily every time they shower.

>> No.6073762

>>6073746
>Girls wash their hair less often than guys
this sometimes. if a guy takes a shower daily, the hair gets washed. a girl with long hair will maybe skip a day just because of the hassle of drying it all

>> No.6073833

>>6073762
can confirm.
As a former girl, they will often go lazy and skip the hair washing, or give a half-ass wash to any part thats super gross.

>> No.6073846

>eating at shitty chain restaurant
>Have a new "get 1 main from this list, get 1 appetizer from this list, and 1 dessert from this list" menu
>what I normally like is on the list and for cheaper, hell yeah, order it
>oops
>some shitty basil sauce not alfredo (incredibly similarly named, but I see my mistake)
>tastes ew, not eating it
>don't want to send it back because that's awful
>waitress notices I'm not eating
>politely asks what's up and I feel bad for ordering wrong thing
>no fuss, but goes and makes me what I like
>let's me take home item I'm not eating to a friend who will eat it (saying, "I don't want it to go to waste.")
>no additional charges

Bless you based Red Lobster waitress! You were a sweetheart, and I really appreciated what she did (tipped her very well for it to). Left a very good impression, actually, far better than what Red Lobster deserves. A lot servers are all, "Fuck that." If you could make a bad situation better, then I could understand sending food back, but usually it makes me cringe because you never know if the staff are going to be complete schmucks about it, when it should be moderately normal in some circumstances.

>> No.6073852
File: 341 KB, 1860x1240, 2013_05_02_Predestination_onset_0092.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6073833
>former girl

>> No.6073858

>>6073833
>former girl
What.

>> No.6073861

>"Hi, I'll get two double cheeseburgers, no onions no mustard"
>only onions and mustard on them

>> No.6073893

>>6073746
I wash my hair twice a day, but I also sometimes rub my hair after jerking off.

>> No.6074386

>>6073762
>>6073833
Not washing your hair every day isn't lazy, it's proper hair care.

>> No.6074403

>>6073861
>two double cheeseburgers
>no onion
>no mustard

So you are both a fatass AND a manchild

>> No.6074572

>>6073746

but if you don't wash it, it gets greasy and nasty looking

>> No.6074588

>>6074572
depends on your hair type. I have oily hair so the longest I can do is maybe 2 days before it looks and feels gross. I have friends that can go 7 days without washing their hair and it still looks good.

>> No.6074596

>>6074386
Have a shower you skank!

>> No.6074602

>>6069666

wtf? i would probably get sent home if i pulled some shit like cleaning or handling money with the same gloves i use to make food. i work at a sandwich shop and i go through about... half a box of 50 pair per shift maybe? i dispose of them every time i leave the line and put new ones on when i come back.

>> No.6074643

>>6069099
>be waiter
>some neckbeard comes in with his mom
>orders steak
>asks for it rare
>send it out
>tries to get my attention at bill time
>says he doesn't like the sight of blood
>tell him its not blood
>he claims the chef was wrong
>full price, no apology

>> No.6074649

>>6070370

lol

you are 14

>> No.6074711

>>6074572
And if you wash it too often it gets dry, brittle, and frizzy. The trick is to shampoo it the appropriate amount for your hair type. On days you aren't shampooing its ok to wet it and rinse it out, though that might necessitate use of a hair drier which is also damaging.

>> No.6074741

>>6070582
why would it matter whether the hand in the glove is dirty if the glove and not the dirty hand is touching the food?

>> No.6074752
File: 1000 KB, 275x275, 1412732261249.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I sent back a caeser salad at a steakhouse today. Some genius went to town and just threw a shitload of anchovies on it.

First world problems i guess.

>> No.6074760

>>6069085
Once in a while.
>something otherwise yummy comes with mayo
>I politely ask for no mayo, emphasizing that I find it impossible to eat
>food is slathered in a quart of mayo

This probably happens like once or twice a year. If the staff is mad about it and puts alpo in my food jokes on them: at least its not mayo

>> No.6074772

>>6069542
I do the same thing! We are spaghetti brothers. Our marinara is our bond

>> No.6074803

>>6069085
I have.

I ordered Pasta Carabonarra.

45 minute wait, regular spaghetti, lukewarm, no pepper, no bacon, sauce tasted like premade discount bechamel sauce.

>> No.6074850

>>6074711
Everyone i know that complains off dry frizzy hair also regularly tortures it with ammonia based dye and only dries it with a blow-drier.

>> No.6074856

>>6069618
NSF says you're wrong, you only need gloves when handling "ready to eat" foods.

>> No.6074862

>>6069407
>not noticing it's ham

Why are you even on /ck/?

>> No.6074864

>>6074572
not if you make it past the 3 month hump. now i only ever wash my hair maybe once every two months with baby shampoo if it smells funny from like a campfire or something, just rinse with hot water every day. It's never dry or greasy

>> No.6074868

>>6074864
>3 month hump
Shit man, I can barely go the long without trimming down to millimetre length.

>> No.6074969

>>6069772
>who could be behind this post?

>> No.6074987
File: 9 KB, 261x224, 1416915473720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070578
Classy as fuck

>> No.6074995

>>6069085
Yeah, I ordered a medium rare steak and got a well done burnt piece of shit steak.

I was polite about the whole thing, the waiter apologized and they comp'd some cheap dessert for the table (4 of us).

Over all it wasn't a big deal.

>> No.6075002

>>6069085
I sent back a big mac twice. It was a McDonalds in a Wal-Mart that was set up in a town that was just, JUST big enough to warrant one.

One of my friends (native) was manning the everything, as it was a slow night. Dumbass kept sending me 2 pink patties. He's so fat now.

If you're gonna drink for a living, drink something that's easy on the calories.

>> No.6075007

>>6074868
military reject detected

>> No.6075013

>>6075002
>drink something that's easy on the calories

There is nothing that will both get you drunk and be easy on the calories. The best you can hope for is something where all the calories come directly from metabolizing the alcohol.

>> No.6075025

>>6075013
This is true. If you drink 10 shots, that's 640 calories.

>> No.6075035

>>6075007
Never wanted to enlist, got a "unfit for service" notice in the mail though.

I used to be long haired, but it was just hot, greasy mess of dandruff, and curls form hell, I swear the thing grew more up than out.

Then I had a period of prescription strength dander, so I just shaved it all off.
I just how clean and fresh it feels compared to the old mess, and now I can walk home at night without people trying to buy weed from me either.

>> No.6075038

>>6075025
There is Not 64 Calories in one shot of alcohol

>> No.6075057

>>6075038
You're right, 64 calories is for 1 fl oz of 80 proof vodka. A shot is 1.5 fl oz, so it's actually 96 calories.

Pure ethanol is 7kcal/g.

>> No.6075064

>>6075057
source fucking where

that's retarded, beer has 1 shot worth of alcohol and can be less calories than that

>> No.6075077

>once when I was 13
>parents take me to Mexican restaurant
>they have a seafood section and I loved seafood
>have this platter with various assortments of grilled/baked fish
>order it
>the plate is served
>every piece of fish reeks like it's rotten
>get parents to confirm that it is indeed rotten
>get sent back and order something else
>place gets shut down a year later for illegals/food safety issues
>never order seafood from Mexican places again

>18 or so
>eating at Denny's with my dad
>order one of those stupid specialty soda drinks with the fruit swords
>served drink
>notice something brown/green underneath the fruit
>lift up the plastic sword
>someone hocked a massive loogey thinking I wouldn't notice
>point it out to dad, for some reason he seems indifferent
>flag down the waitress and tell her there's snot on my drink and I'd like a new one
>no apology, just takes it back and brings me another
>was really, really hoping there would be some concern that someone put a snotball bigger than the size of a quarter onto my drink
>seriously I'd rather deal with a hair than a wad of someone's throat snot
>oh well

And that's all I can really recall.

>> No.6075084

>>6075064
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=calories+per+shot+vodka

>> No.6075098

>>6069612

^ while I agree with this

>>6069618

^ this is fucking retarded. Bare hands touch your food hundreds of times before it hits the plate, get used to the idea. Plus people who are die-hard about wearing gloves for everything usually realize it's inefficient to change them all the time, so they end up wearing the same pair for various unrelated activities.

I've worked in enough restaurants, on average people who don't wear gloves tended to e a lot cleaner than people who wore them for everything. Can't live in a bubble, even if daddy government and mommy corporation want you to.

>> No.6075143

>>6075064
not that guy but you'll notice the light beers have reduced alcohol. if i recall miller light is like 3.8 abc. That's quite a touch lower than the standard 5% for regular American beers. On the bright side the carbonation in beer helps you absorb the alcohol quicker so you're still getting your money's worth i guess. It's subjective but I've noticed I get as much a buzz from a beer as from a 1.5 serving of liquor.

>> No.6075169

I've sent back a few in my lifetime, but only if it's a drastic fuckup. I'm not a big baked potato guy, and one time I was having dinner at a nice steak place, and they sent that out instead of some steamed vegetables I'd asked for.

Another time, I'd asked for oysters on the coast, and they came out really milky. The guy at the table behind me commented that I must be really brave to eat them, and that his waitress had recommended they stay far away from that day's batch. When my waitress came back, I told her, and she apologized for not bringing it up, she'd been caught up talking about the game that was on.

I rarely complain about the temperature of food. I can't remember ever doing so. At the same time, I don't like extremely hot food.

>> No.6075181

>>6069251
>>6069634
Also use a penis hairnet when you penis it.

>> No.6075338

>>6070031
>>6070046
Houstonian here, what places were they

>> No.6075462

>>6074596
You still shower, you just wear a shower cap or something so your hair doesn't get wet. My hair is thick as hell and prone to dryness, it'd go to shit if I washed it every day or even every second day.

Anyway, back on topic, I've had orders messed up for me before, but I only ever sent a dish back once.
>11 years old, on a trip with family
>Decide to stop at a restaurant on the way back
>Main course goes fine, nothing special I guess since I don't remember it
>Parents say I can order dessert
>Fuck yes, I never get to order dessert
>Get profiteroles
>Start eating
>Notice a black spot
>Investigate further
>Lots and lots of black spots
>They're flies
>They're fucking flies

We got the whole meal for free after that. What the fuck, though.

>> No.6075602

>>6075338

The first place was some Mexican restaurant inside the loop near Westheimer.

The second was Otto's.

>> No.6075921

>>6075602
Sounds like the Escolantes by the Apple Store. Gotta go to the real one on Voss.

Ottos is pretty decent, depending on location.

To the topic at hand, Ive sent back food a few times. If I'm at a $60 a head steakhouse, that shit better be on point. On the other hand, I used to work for a major meat delivery company and I've seen the kitchen in a few hundred joints in the area. I know which ones will send your fixed meal back out with the wetback chef's baby sauce on it.

>> No.6076172

>>6070097
Nice! You actually can't cook it too rare for me, so this is probably what I'd have done. Hope you ate the whole thing.

>> No.6076177

>>6070157
I'd like that answered by anyone here.

>> No.6076187
File: 30 KB, 266x354, 10713-21130-11813.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6070110
I'm almost 35 and have been very fortunate. I have good instincts and judgment about picking places to eat.
When I was the local food critic for a couple of years I ate out a lot, but I just wrote about how bad the food was and eat less of it rather than send it back. It wasn't my money, and there were usually other dishes to eat from that had no problems whatsoever.
But I never really ever received anything so terrible I'd have sent it back anyway. Nothing has ever been underdone or inedible. There are just poor preparations and even poor recipes sometimes.

>> No.6076226
File: 7 KB, 225x225, 1413221415768.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Had a cold, but couldn't take a couple of days off because we were in the middle of high tourist season
>Kitchen was busy as fuck
>Was just done preparing plates for a table when I felt a sneeze coming up
>Turned away and sneezed into my sleeve
>Washed my hands and face
>Turned around in time to see the waiter take out the plates, with a big gooey snot glob smack down in the middle of the food
>Didn't say a word
>Nobody discovered anything

To this day I still cringe and chuckle at the thought of somebody gobbling down my mucus.

>> No.6076229

>>6069666
Yeah, there were thousands of years of food preparation w/o gloves.

>> No.6076275

>>6076229
There was also thousands of years of medicine and food prep without hand washing, that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

>> No.6076308
File: 49 KB, 500x561, 1372109433382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6071188
>people that bitch about toast when it actually comes out like toast

>> No.6076331

>>6076229
>Yeah, there were thousands of years of human history w/o antibiotics, surgery, medical hygiene, germ theory...

>> No.6076337

>>6076226
Then chefs wonder why people think their job is shit.

>> No.6076338

>>6076331
Yeah and people had far shorter life expectancies

>> No.6076339

>>6076308
You weren't there so how the fuck do you know what that toast looked like? Oh yeah, you don't.

>> No.6076342

>>6076337
Shut up mucus gobbler.

>> No.6076344

>>6069085
got served a cheaper cut of steak than the one i ordered, think they thought i wouldnt notice

>> No.6076430

>>6076338

I have read that during the middle ages, the life expectancy in cities was quite short -- if you wanted to find people living into old age, you had to go into the country in areas not along busy routes. Supposedly the people living there were generally exposed to the disease du jour because travel was so limited that people rarely came in from other areas.

>> No.6076435

I never do except one time I ordered a rare steak and it was well done.

>> No.6076437

I'm not poor or autistic so I just pick it off and continue to eat

If you're eating out you're basically asking for a steak coated with skin flakes, microscopic hairs, etc, why do you care so much about something visible?

>> No.6076440

>>6076437
I figure that if they fucked it up the first time why would I want a replacement?
I just never go back again.

>> No.6076442

>>6076342
I don't go to restaurants and eat food cooked by monkeys such as yourself

>> No.6076443

Went to dairy queen for a burger.
The bacon was cold and I don't mean room temperature, I mean right out of the fridge cold and the cheese was nearly as cold and obviously had not melted.
So I got my money back because c'mon how hard is it to get a burger right

>> No.6076451

>>6069263
>orders fig and pear pizza
>complains about it being sweet

>> No.6076458

>>6076442
You literally never go out to eat?

>> No.6076464

Last time was at a pub. I ordered a chicken parmagiana but got a chicken schnitzel instead. They only had to put some sauce and cheese on it and that was quick.

>> No.6076509

>>6075064
>>6075038

You're one of those people who flips their shit when they're proved wrong.

>> No.6076524

>>6076458
the restaurants I go to are respectable or with visible kitchens is what I was implying not that I don't go out to eat

>> No.6076530

>>6069148
>I always insist that I get what I pay for

Translation: I'm an insufferable sperglord and nothing you make will ever be good enough for me.

>> No.6076542

>>6076530
Hey, lighten up. I bet he's a supreme gentleman.

>> No.6076551

yeah, i ordered some pork medallions and they were completely raw inside. they didn't apologize and i paid full price.

>> No.6076555

>>6070072
It was probably a really shitty piece they burned to hide how shitty it was

>> No.6076571

>>6076524
Oh my friend don't be fooled.
You have tasted cook penis I guarantee it.

>> No.6076573

No im not picky at all. I work in restaurants though and see it a lot.

> order well done pizza with extra onion
> send it back because they think its burnt
> too many onions

>> No.6076583

>>6076573
>well done pizza

How is that even a fucking thing?

>> No.6076587

>order appetizers
>doesn't arrive till my main entree
>try to send it back the whole purpose of the appetizer has been defeated
>get it for free

>> No.6076588

>>6076583
In italy it's revered.

>> No.6076591

>>6076588
Pizza, as a dough-based product, is either a) cooked b) not cooked.

It's not like you can produce a different texture of dough by varying the temperature. It's either cooked or not cooked.

>> No.6076594

>>6076591
I don't know anything about that but the wops love that shit burnt to hell

>> No.6076595

>>6076591
people who order well done like the cheese a bit burned, retard.

>> No.6076605

>>6076573
I get this same shit all the time and I work in one of those gas station deli things. People order a pizza with only cheese and only half the sauce and then they send it back because its "burnt" and there isn't enough sauce on it.It's like you motherfucker its a fucking timed cook, no we can't just cook a few seconds less. This is a fucking gas station not a restaurant.

>> No.6076607

>>6076595
>"well done" is a euphemism for "burned" now

Well that confirmed my suspicion that these people are total fucking retards.

>> No.6076697

Got a steak at outback steakhouse and found a hair underneath it sticking out.

Got sent back and comped for the meal.

Shit happens, just be glad when you catch it BEFORE you eat it.

>> No.6076702

>>6069099

After no satisfaction, I would have gotten up and walked to the back to find the manager myself.

>> No.6076712

>order a steak sub with mushroom sauce, banana peppers, onions, and extra cheese
>there's nothing but cheese on it

>> No.6076718

>order sausage, egg and cheese biscuit from bigdonalds

>> No.6076880

>>6076591

baker here

you're wrong

>> No.6076948

>order a side dish of cheese to go with my cheesy cheese cheese

>> No.6076959
File: 29 KB, 344x517, 1418888467199.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6076591

>It's not like you can produce a different texture of dough by varying the temperature

>> No.6076968

>>6076591
>It's not like you can produce a different texture of dough by varying the temperature.
good point

>> No.6077003

wow

>> No.6077017

>>6073858
>>6073852
It's like you've never heard of FtM transgender.

>> No.6077034

For me, the best way to deal with real problems beyond getting the wrong side or other minor issues is to decline the food entirely and don't ask for anything else. No problems, no spit, no bill. If they ruin it the first time, why bother?

>> No.6077571

>>6069251
Fuck you, you piece of shit. I bet I have had stronger orgasms than you can ever imagine. Just absolutely amazing cums, with tremendous bursts of pleasurable feeling. I am glad that delicious pleasure is reserved for those of us who have the balls to do what we want to do, with none for scared pussies like you. You have to settle for your tiny little "ah" dribble of cum, when I am fucking spunking buckets in ecstasy like a real man. You're a tiny dicked shrimp and your dick has never felt like mine. Big, hard, and rippling with deadly joy.

>> No.6077581

>>6070616
Eating at Cracker Barrel, I see

>> No.6077586

>>6077017
It's like you believe you can alter your chromosomes.

You're a woman.

>> No.6077618

>>6077586

What do you think you're accomplishing here?

>> No.6077645

>>6077618
stating the truth

>> No.6077686

>>6076229

That was before lawsuits.

>> No.6077692

>>6076338

Complete lie. Life expectancy was still in the 60s-70s if you could survive through childhood. It was the high number of infant/child deaths that skew the numbers.

>> No.6077712

>>6077645

Oh, so you're just really self-important. Okay.

>> No.6078545
File: 2.22 MB, 1952x3264, 6528-25051-9348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6076594
>>6076595
>>6076605
>>6076607

I prefer to use the word 'burned' rather than 'burnt'. Seems 50% agree. We had this discussion at the restaurant where I work and most of my coworkers say 'burnt'. It wasn't like that years ago.

>> No.6078549

>>6077571
Your reply doesn't work very well.

>> No.6078702

>>6070656
palm beach kill your ass

>> No.6078763

>>6077692
This is one of those internet urban legends that the paleo diet people love.

Do you think demographers were keeping track if child mortality rates 5 thousand years ago?

The upper age limits for ancient humans are calculated by the age of the skellingtons that they find.
The further back they go, the rarer it becomes to find anyone over 35.

>> No.6078768
File: 629 KB, 592x595, 1415402017648.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6078763
>skellingtons

>> No.6078772

>>6070275
I remember seeing that. fucking hilarious

>> No.6079323

>>6069090
Are there actually people who don't resolve the problem like this?
Being an asshole gets you nowhere unless the manager is an asshole first

>> No.6081592

>>6069412
Fuck you. You know ice cream shops are swarming with nuts. All of the ice cream is likely made in the same machine and there's crushed up bugs and mouse turds in there as well as nut particles. Deal with it. You're the unlucky son of a bitch born different than the rest of society, take care of yourself and don't take your allergic kids out for ice cream. Washing the scoop does nothing. The ice cream has all been exposed to nuts and you're placing yourself at risk.

I'm quite jolly for a Gelato scooper, but unnecessarily cranky people and parents who demand their kid get ice cream despite my warnings really get under my skin. Type 2 diabetics have extreme reactions to sugar and ice had very young customers afflicted with it navigate our menu all on their own and pick out something they could tolerate. Allergic to nuts? Get some hot chocolate while everyone else gets ice cream.

>> No.6081597

>>6081592
mate, change ur tampon you labial cunt