[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 19 KB, 406x305, FNM_060112-Almost-Famous-Fried-Pickles-Recipe_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5541914 No.5541914[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

God I feel like fucking shit today

What is your recipe that you make when you feel like you've been run over by trucks

pic related in that it's what I want, but I don't want to drive to go get some

>> No.5541924

The sharpest cheese I can get my hands on and some good wine from the whole foods around the corner

>> No.5541934

>>what is the recipe you make when you feel like you've been run by trucks
1-pick up bottle of whatever alcohol you have
2-drink until drunk (or pass out)
3-profit

>> No.5541953

I usually eat A&W (Canada) if I'm drunk.

When I used to smoke weed, I'd take 1-2 hits and it would help a lot with the nausea, headache, and get my appetite going. It was the best hangover aid.

>> No.5541996

>>5541934
I did that yesterday and it's part of my bad day today man

>>5541953

That, however, sounds good

>> No.5543713

>What is your recipe that you make when you feel like you've been run over by trucks
no recipe, when I feel that bad I usually get myself a frozen discount pizza diavolo

If I have to make anything myself it's usually bacon and eggs. I scramble the eggs in the bacon fat and serve it with loads of parsley on whatever bread is availabe

>> No.5543722

I don't cook shit on a bad day. Beer and a takeaway.

>> No.5543742

Lots of Gatorade, water, Advil, and a bit of greasy food. Throw on a shitty RomCom and get comfy.

I'd suggest getting something greasy delivered because fuck cooking when you're hungover, but if you can't, just go with lunch meat, cheese, and fried eggs on toast.

>> No.5543769
File: 716 KB, 623x600, croque madame.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pic related or macaroni and cheese

>> No.5543878

>>5541914
I thought those were potatoes/mojos.

Get some chocolate, anon. Preferably a bit dark.

>> No.5543942

I always just take a cheap steak and cut it up into strips and stir fry it with water chest nuts. I like to fry it in a orange sauce. 1 TBSP orange juice 1 TSBP Aplle cider vinger 1 TSP Hosin 4 TSP soy sauce and a boil a pack of beef ramen with the seasoning and dump the broth and keep the noodles for the beef and chest nuts. it takes like 5-8 min to do.

>> No.5543977

> cooking

I just picked up some ice cream. Everything will feel a bit better for a while.

>> No.5543979

>>5543722
This but without beer.
Though sometimes i feel down i just go and buy some shitty meatballs, sausage, cheese nachos and whatever else and mix it all on a pan and eat and then depress how much of a fatty i am.

>> No.5544005

I work as a security guard. If I ever have to work in the morning (8-4) I almost always never eat lunch or early dinners. I only really eat small breakfasts and then (bascially) starve until I get home and shove my face full of food.

My breakfasts are usually 400 or less calories and I walk around atleast 6hrs a day. 400 + water + coffee isn't that great to run off of.

But whenever I get home and just shove anything in my mouth to eat I almost cry. Tonight I'm gonna have baked beans, chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and veggies; all while watching the SGDQ 'doctors without borders' event. It's gonna be fucking killer.