[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 314 KB, 500x500, why.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5489654 No.5489654[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>baking sweet potatoes
>one sweet potato becomes liquid
>the one next to it is still hard
>they're the same fucking size

What is this? How do you tell which ones will bake correctly?

>> No.5489665

Maybe you have a shitty oven?

>> No.5489669

you are a dunce, and you deserve maximum whipping and ball torture before being jettisoned into a space, a heap of trash sent to the sun to dissolve in cosmic radiation

rot your teeth outta your skull, they'll fall right out

>> No.5489671

>>5489654
today i was making frys to eat with chicken and mustard with friend and we spent an hour waiting for them to be ready. They ended up becoming a paste or something.
They got all mushy insted of crunchy so we kept waiting or them to get cooked but they never did, they disolved into a paste

>> No.5489703

>>5489671
Was there a lot of ice on them? There might have been too much water that eventually soaked into the fries.

>> No.5489711

thier age may have something to do with it...

>> No.5489819

>>5489703
we bought the potatoes and cut them ourselves. ist batch was a small one that went great. The second one was shit-
Im just nack from cleaning themess. It was hell the sink is cloghed so the water didnt go away and the potatoe residues on it turned it the consistency of oil. i had to get my hand in it and remov the shit then wait for some water to go down clean my hands because i couldnt stand them and repeat ufor 15 m inutes then i has to scrub the pan to get the sticky mess out and all the oil and the water kept piling up- Cleaning the rest was easy tho. My friend owns me a week of playing the game i want and letting me finish the soda and all that shit or a blowjob wichever he chooses

>> No.5490137

>>5489819
get the blowjob and finish