[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 13 KB, 633x758, url.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5448595 No.5448595 [Reply] [Original]

So my mums loan was just approved and I came over to her house to catchup/celebrate whatever. I'm so frick'n pissed.

>Aunt is there too, whatever cook for three no problem I brought plenty of lamb chops
>rumage through mums fridge to find some sides
>Lovely Sun dried tommatoes in olive oil, apsaragus, cashews and mushrooms
>Whip it up and grill them, get the tommatoes to seal over nice and crispy b-e-a-utiful.
>Season the shit out of these chops, wack them on the stove top and seer the living shit out of those bad boys sprinkle some herb over them lil' kush as I stroke my goatee
>cut the stove, aunt comes to inspect the chef, I'm glad I left my kiss the cook vestments at home she removes me and makes a cut into a chop 'EW ITS RED'
>'It's suppose to be like that!' I cry bla bla I tell her skraggly ass not to touch my chops or else
>'a-alright I'm going to pick her up now, don't touch anything 'OK' she said before she started having another coughing fit (shes a smoker) I cringed so hard
>Pick mum up on the way back from hospital, tell her we have to go fast because I swear I could hear the stove flick on as I was reversing out of the driveway
>get home set the table get shit ready walk over to my BEAUTIFUL chops to pop my thermo in to see if I should reheat (let them sit for 5 but driving to pick mum took like 15 min)
>THEY WERE STILL HOT
>I started to panick, but I kept my cool, I shot my aunt a dirty look that I knew that bitch overcooked my fucking chops, here is hoping she just kept them warm
>Mum walks over grabs some chops and totaly ignores my sides and drowns the chops in STEAK SAUCE! (slut)
>get on the table and cut open the chop to confirm my doubts
>IT'S GREYER THAN A DOGS EYE LOOKING AT A FUCKING CARDBOARD MACDONALDS SHIT 'meat TM' PATTY

And then she has the nerve to stop MID MEAL lean over to me and say these chops are pretty dry, Anon.

She fucking did in on purpose

So my day is REKT, anyone else have any feels to share?

>> No.5448603
File: 21 KB, 340x340, sides.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5448595
>sprinkle some herb over them lil' kush as I stroke my goatee
>drowns the chops in STEAK SAUCE! (slut)
>And then she has the nerve to stop MID MEAL lean over to me and say these chops are pretty dry, Anon.

>She fucking did in on purpose

10/10

>> No.5448618

>>5448595

Fuck anon, I'm genuinely sorry. Stick to sausage and Chip Shop next time. Cook nice meals for friends that care.

What was the loan for, if you don't mind my asking?

>> No.5448624

>>5448618
Her mum died and she was getting a loan because half of her property went to my pig of an aunt who has OUTSTANDING debt and the bank had taken my mum to court to see if they could sell the property as a whole so my mum had to buy the banks share out

I felt sorry until she sudokued my chops, but I don't blame her as much since they were ruined anway

>> No.5448715

tell HER not US then why didd you not tell her right then and there?!?

>> No.5448722

>>5448624
Life in muricah

>> No.5448729

>>5448715
My mum is old fashoned, I'm 24 and she is 73 and she'd still beat the shit out of me, about 4 months ago she broke my rib with the T.V remote when she caught me jerking it

>> No.5448739

My mom is like your mom and aunt combined into one:

>Last week
>My dad and I go full man and make a fire pit in the back yard after ages of getting the permit for one
>Hours of labor, it looks really nice when we are done
>Decide to celebrate with some expensive steaks for me, him, and mom (burgers for the little ones)
>Use my favorite home made rub on these $15 steaks
>My mom comes up to me
>"Don't put that fucking gross shit on my steak"
>Hands me a bottle of steakhouse marinade from the dollar store or some shit
>Tell her no, that these are expensive steaks and we should eat them the way they were meant to be eaten
>I finish my rub, go start the fire in the fire pit
>come back inside, she has ALL THREE STEAKS in a big mixing bowl and drowned them in this dollar store marinade
>Look at her with disgust
>"Here hun I marinaded your steaks for you. Aren't I a great mom?"
>/ck/ intensifies
>Tell her fine, whatever, it possibly can't be that bad
>Put these somewhat ruined steaks on the grill over the firepit
>I have them sit there roughly 5 minutes each side until they look perfectly juicy and seared
>my mom : "That was barely anything! It's not going to be cooked enough to be eaten etc etc"
>She yanks the only long pair of tongs we have out of my hand and says she will take care of it
>My dad, the beta max that he is, tells me to just go with it
>twenty minutes later
>Still mad
>She gets her steak
>my dad and I get ours
cont.

>> No.5448745

>>5448739
>The steaks are roughly a third their original size, charcoal'd and all
>Cut into it
>Greyer than gravel inside
>Take a bite
>bland, tasteless
>My mom takes sweet baby rays bbq sauce and drowns her charcoal with it
>Rips it apart with her hands, no fork or knife
>eats it
>looks me in the eye
>"You did a very good job on the steaks. Thank you."
>I sigh, go inside with my steak, put it in the trash, grab my keys and go to five guys for a proper dinner
>Go home, demand the total of $45 i spent on the steaks back because she ruined them
>"While you live under MY house and MY rules, you don't make demands here!"
>Go to bed and try to forget what could have been the best steak ever

>> No.5449296

>>5448739
>>5448745
You sound pretty beta max yourself their buddy, you cry yourself to sleep too?

>> No.5449301

>>5448722
>mum
>muricah
Get your shit straight

>> No.5450957

>>5448729
>Letting an elderly laid assault you
What the fuck?

>> No.5450971

>>5448739
>permit
>for a fire pit

lel

>> No.5450976

>>5448745
>I sigh, go inside with my steak, put it in the trash, grab my keys and go to five guys for a proper dinner
>Go home, demand the total of $45 i spent on the steaks back because she ruined them
>"While you live under MY house and MY rules, you don't make demands here!"

Holy hell you are a gigantic manchild.

>> No.5451018

>waaaah my mother is a terrible cook, my life is so hard
My mother is alcoholic and asks me for money constantly.
I usually end up giving her most of my paycheck because I have nowhere else to go. If I didn't, the bills wouldn't get paid.

>> No.5451042

>>5451018
Are you seriously trying to one up him by describing how shitty you have it?

>> No.5451055
File: 2.92 MB, 128x96, 1390691833279.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5448729
>caught masturbating
>results in a broken rib

What the actual fuck?

Also, going to hang out with parents and have dinner, this was a couple months ago.
>stepmom buys this little "Mexican" food kit thing
>It has salsa, cheese spread...stuff, tortillas, can of refried beans
>o...ok.
>Oh, look there is real cheese in the fridge
>actual vegetables too

Lets just use the tortillas and the beans, and kinda leave the rest out maybe?
>dad agrees with me
>I fuck off for a bit after getting turned down to make the tacos by stepmom

I come back in the kitchen and she got the bright idea of making this casserole thing with the kit and ground beef.

>hot liquidy cheese all over it
>bad salsa on top
>soggy ass tortillas
>Smells bad and tastes even worse

>I eat some of it and even tell her it's good. I would feel so horrible to say it's bad.
But it really was disgusting, I can still almost taste it.

>...it's not very good is it
Me and dad- What? N-no it's fine it's pretty good.
It was kinda depressing.

>> No.5451063

>>5450976
>normalfaggotry intensifies

How is he a manchild? He has to live with his parents or that his mother is a bitch to him?

You feel better about yourself now?

>> No.5451075

>>5451063
The way he passive aggressively deals with having to live with his parents.

I live with my parents, and I own up to it. Love them, and basically freeload. If my mom ruined some food, I wouldn't throw a sissy fit, get fast food, and ask for money back. I'd simply tell her that she messed it up and make her steak whatever way she wants next time (which is what I do anyway, I don't give a fuck if I have to cook a well done steak, I do it to the best of my ability).

>> No.5451129

>>5451042
>trying to one up him by describing how shitty you have it
That's called a "reality check," or possibly "check your privilege" to the younger crowd. It's where you tell someone, "Hey asshole, there are people out there who have to live in an actually abusive situation. There are starving, dying children in Africa. There are children in Asia who would kill to eat that well-done pork chop you threw away because you were too good for it."

>> No.5451143

>>5451129
There are also billions of microscopic bacteria that would die to have it.

context nigga

>> No.5451152

Oh boy /ck/ have i got a doozy for you
>make food for family and friends all the time
>they let me cook the way i want
>I dont even buy the food
>they just hand me food and i cook it
>universal praise is only ever interrupted by the occasional picky eater 'i dont like mushrooms anon'
feels g8

>> No.5451175
File: 20 KB, 500x375, good.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5451152
>tfw I know this feel.

Shit feels so cash, even if I run into a picky eater the other people would just tell them to man up and eat it.

>> No.5451419

>>5451143
>brings up bacteria for some dumb reason
What was that about context, now?
Please, explain to me how the existence of other starving human beings DOESN'T correlate with this shitheel throwing away perfectly good food.

>> No.5451422

>>5451419
Not that anon

Because he's not responsible for them. At a certain distance other people's suffering become moot.

>> No.5451424

>>5451419

please explain how this shitheel throwing away good food affects you in any way.

>> No.5451434

>>5448595
> lamb
> not having this well done.

Im the fucking steak guy. I dont eat my steak unless its mooing.

Lamb chops are best well done, everyone knows that.

>> No.5451439

>>5448745
im glad I finally convinced my mom what a real steak is suppose to taste like and look like she use to do nothing but burn the shit out of them. Then one day I made her the juiciest most flavorful steak of her life and I converted her. She is a fantastic cook especially when it come to traditional Mexican food but anything else and well... yeah she just lets me take over and thankfully trust my judgement.... sucks she doesn't cook as much anymore.

I remember once i was cooking burgers for them and they pissed me off so i served them all fucked up and i didnt even eat any as they cringed and i laughed. since then they understand not to fuck with me while I cook for them. just like the other day when i made fresh pesto and didn't give them any since they never save me a damn thing when ever they make steaks, chicken or what have you. not that i would eat it since it is always fucked up in some way but its the thought that counts.

>> No.5451506

>>5448729

>your mum was 49 when she had you

You know what happened right? Your "older sister" is your mum and your "mum" is your grandmother

>> No.5451512

>>5451506
that's impossible cause Sally's not allowed out of the attic

>> No.5451517
File: 8 KB, 189x266, jacky.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5451506

>> No.5451526

>>5451512
But dad is allowed up into the attic, isn't he?

>> No.5451528

>>5451526
only when its poop fight day

>> No.5451539

>>5451506
Read my mind anon.

OP if your moms was that old when she had you you've probably got an extra chromosome or three.