[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 22 KB, 500x437, 34999619zFy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5215180 No.5215180[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

it rols.bcknforth,sidwataaysmost of the time noone tells you that. i hate -g,speed jeans- the tip over at arolllercoasterpoint..spare me..barfing
in bags. they don't tell you this.space sickness) o gravity can be disorrienting (only done it on the vomiot comet twice, but -neg g forceses...unless.you roll in,you bleed out the eyes. yuck. I hate it.barf city.at 6+g i would weigh 220lbs x 6. at times 3 in a verticle manuver you go "hunng" with"speed jeans"I wasn't very good.just an older guy. barely local vfr and cessna. they do it every day. we take much,and people for granted. I was military. lucky,but not end all get a grip ya gaylord. didin't say nothin. well maybe a bit. just a regular guy...and gay,um homosrexrals..I don'twannaee55yearoldsaradingin leatherchapsordiapperswegetitendndified. see?try and be nice. most are . believe you me, I never "chose." or would have chose differently.You want some bourbon and coke,beer and pizza.or gin and low salt v-8? the low salt is a way different story as is most except...you have heard it before and will ear it again... no rant. just rights .and I admit...don't think confined to homosexeres, mostly why I eat at home You can never be too careful.DAMN PEOPLE ARE everywhere.'scuse me.forgot the caps lock. Seriously,all.ya gotta do is go to b,hm soc,pol,and we are not so bad. none of us.God bless. ps,about the time thyme you think you might have it right...sigh just beginning... too irritate you...never feel sorry for yourself... certain death.thanks ck.(ps if a 75,000 volt taser,,you probably don't want to try it out on youself or me ,much less an innocent animal (are you outta your gd mind? here lemme try it on you bzzt.)Do the best you can, ck.some times,that has to be enough.God help us all.

>> No.5215227

>>>/lit/
--------->

>> No.5215238

>>5215180
reading this made me dizzy

>> No.5215290

>>5215180
you are consistently my favorite poster by far anon

>> No.5215321

>>5215180
I like the part where people were barfing in bags