[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 10 KB, 280x274, 1331250237855.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5202685 No.5202685 [Reply] [Original]

Why do so many /b/fags come to spread their shit taste here?
One would expect a board with low user base to regularly discuss the best of their board's topic but time and time again 95% of the times the front page is full with some white thrash tier food.

/b/cancer are even helped a little bit by /k/.
Why can't these people fuck off to 420chan or whatever board they came from?
Why aren't users concerned about self moderating here like most other non-shit boards?

Reminder to the janitor that discussion of the state of /ck/ can't be had anywhere else and the copout of "omg meta threds ar bad bcuz..bcuz!" are completely irrational, considering /q/ was deleted.

>> No.5202704
File: 920 KB, 680x383, 1382126418093.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Thread deleted
>BETTER MAKE IT AGAIN!

Fuck off.

>> No.5202699

>>5202685
>It's all /b/'s fault the board is shit! /ck/ is full of upstanding contributors that always make quality posts!
keep telling yourself that

>> No.5202716

ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg

>> No.5202719
File: 10 KB, 857x163, binanutshell.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5202699
Whether the retards are retarded by their own merit or by frequenting /b/ or /k/, who knows. There was this completely retarded guy from /b/ that completely proves my point and several other people that didn't have either any sort of reading comprehension, ability to think, or any semblance of an idea of what proper grammar is like. Or a queer combination of all three.

>> No.5202726

>>5202704
>>5202716
Delightful. Here comes the butthurt faggots. Care to be rekt again? Or you're just going to limit yourselves entirely this time to brain dead /b/ memes?

>> No.5202739

>and then op was the /b/

>> No.5202787

Guys, don't feed the troll.

>> No.5202813

>>5202787
>claims anything he doesn't like a troll
Welcome, newfriend. Are you enjoying your stay from reddit? Or IGN?

>> No.5202823

>>5202787
Doesn't matter
It's a shit thread from the start, there's nothing to be lost

>> No.5202826

>>5202813

the first thread didn't go as you hoped. the second thread isn't going as you were hoping either. I suggest you give up and whine on another board instead.

>> No.5202836
File: 50 KB, 365x214, rev up those reports.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5202685

>> No.5202842

>>5202823
Actually it does matter, we're helping keep him entertained.

>> No.5202852

>>5202826
>didn't go as you hoped
Are you kidding? It went absolutely perfect.

>>5202823
>shit thread
See, this is the problem with the retards. Anything that they get offended as is automatically bad. Why don't you go and shitpost and threads that are not even related to /ck/?

>>5202842
Do you even english?

>> No.5202860

>>5202852
What? I'm not calling it a shit thread because I'm offended. What even is there to offend me? It's a shit thread because A. you're totally wrong on all counts and B. this has nothing to do with food or cooking, it's just petty internet drama.

>> No.5202894

>>5202860
>wrong on all accounts
And making that claim without any sort of argument is absolutely hilarious. Nice way to spout your self confirmation bullshit as truth. If you're going that way why even present your abysmal self to anyone else? Fuck off any message board or forum, you better discuss things with the mirror instead, considering how flimsy and unable to discuss anything. As if being this idiotic wasn't indicative enough that you would be better off just not interacting with anyone.

> B nothing to do with cooking
It has to do with /ck/, thus being on /ck/.

>C petty internet drama
I don't doubt that from your perspective you rationalize it as something that dull. Please if you hold any arguments as this, return and stay in self important petty facebook. Or the mirror. Whatever is good. Just leave.

>> No.5202921

>>5202894
Why are you so asspained about this?
>wrong on all accounts
Do you seriously believe that /ck/ is some pure maiden board that's being invaded and defiled by the evil /b/? Really? This is what you truly believe? This is the logical answer as to why /ck/ is shit instead of the much more likely reason which is just that the average /ck/ goer is a retard that knows nothing about food just like you, me, and /b/?
>B. nothing to do with cooking
Today I went on /ck/ hoping for some food and cooking, not some fantasy newfag theories about internet culture where /b/ is the deepest darkest asshole of the internet slowly infecting the rest of the goodly internet.
>C petty internet drama
>stay in petty facebook
>get out of /ck/ where we talk about important things like how /b/ is invading /ck/
lol

>> No.5202948

>>5202921
I'm not asspained about this topic, I'm asspained about complete utter retards that are beyond clueless about the topic they're attempting to discuss.

Quite ironic that you use the term newfag here, when you're completely unaware of the common stigmas of /b/. Look, I've had this discussion before on last thread. Butthurt newfriend cancer from /b/ try to pose /b/ as somehow a good board. Go to any good board, hell go to any other board and /b/ mannerisms will be discouraged, even more to the case, you'd warrant yourself a few harsh insults. The status of /b/ as perhaps the worst board of 4chan is pretty stable, although it's debatable if it's the absolute worst.

Please refer to
>>5202719

I could screencap more hilariously moronic posts such as these made by self appointed /b/tards. That's the problem. You and your ilk are unaware of how retarded, of how much shit you can make any board. Thus the topic of the thread, why aren't people here concerned to tell you faggots to fuck off back to your retard containment board like any other yotsuba board? It's not that /b/'s an asshole. It's that /b/ is the breeding spot for stupidity and it's leaking here, and since there is little moderation here, they go by unpunished both by mods and users.

We all know the answer to this, but have the shame to answer truthfully. Are you from /b/?

>> No.5202968

/ck/, FOOD and cooking. FOOD.

FOOD.

Not everyone that likes coming here is some sort of faggot Gordon Ramsey wannabe. This is a board where we can discuss foods. Whether its a particular restaurant, brand of ramen, type of beer, or what to get at Taco Bell, its all part of the purpose of this board. If yal don't like it then quit bitching and fuck off to a real cooking board.

>> No.5203007

>>5202948
>Are you from /b/?
No, I'm not. In fact, the reason I called you a newfag is because the only people that believe /b/ is some deep dark "internet hate machine" is newfags. Go to /b/ and you'll see what I mean.
>hey guys, showing my friend /b/ for the first time. show him what you're all about, post all the gore and midget pr0n you have >:)
>took this blurry 240x240 creeper pic of some girl's feet. she totally didn't even know, so epic.
>let's get this camwhore to put a shoe on her head
>hey /b/ call this phone number and give him shit
This is all the sort of shit you see on /b/ today. Yes it's a shit board and no this shit is not the evil internet hate machine that is invading /ck/.
>newfags from outside 4chan hear about how totally evil /b/ is
>aw man sounds epic gotta check it out
>goes to /b/ and posts underage newfag shit like this
and so the cycle repeats
So you found some post from a self proclaimed /b/tard talking about /ck/ and took a screenshot of it. You say you can screencap more so then do so, because I have not once seen a post in my own browsing from someone saying, "hey /ck/, /b/ here, lets argue about Five Guys and post vegan propaganda to stir shit up". Yes shit like those threads exist and outside of your one picture I have never seen any indication of those posts/threads coming from the very same people that post shit like I mentioned in my examples. I see plenty of scum and dirt on /ck/ yet why have I not seen proof that the scum is somehow /b/ leaking out, if the problem is as prevalent as you say it is. The newfags on /b/ are content with their totally evil shithole and epic raidz, they have no reason to go anywhere else.

>> No.5203033

>>5202968
And yet this way of thinking isn't prevalent in the rest of 4chan. Try going into /g/ and make a thread about macs. That's what makes 4chan different. Taste and tellling retards to fuck off without censoring yourself. Except for this board.

>> No.5203058

>>5203007
Wow. You're truly fucking retarded.
The problem is not "da epic raidz" you colossal fucking faggot. It's because of their sheer stupidity and shit taste they spread around every board they go to.

Jesus fucking christ, if you think that was the argument all along and are calling other people newfags, then you just ought to end your existence for being this much of a fucking idiot. It's well known between boards about /b/'s stupidity, and that's the problem and why every board tells /b/fags to fuck off.

Jesus christ you're beyond fucking retarded. Thanks for proving my point

>> No.5203074

>>5203058
Jesus fuck calm down, you don't want to look mad on the internet
It IS about the anonymous is legion epic raids /b/ is the internet hate machine. Stories about that sort of shit is what ATTRACTS all those retards to /b/ and it's what keeps them there. You think some 14 year old retarded newfag from facebook hears about 4chan because of how /ck/ has quality threads about food and cooking? No, he comes for /b/, he fits in among the retards in that shit hole, and he stays there so he can be a true anonymous badass. They don't come here. They aren't posting the shit that makes /ck/ shit. WE make /ck/ shit. /ck/ makes /ck/ shit. The evil /b/ infection isn't leaking out onto 4chan and polluting it, making it shit. It's already shit, always was, and always will be, with just a higher concentration of shit centering around /b/ because of newfags and retards that get sucked in by /b/'s reputation as the evil asshole of the internet.

>> No.5203108

>>5203074
It doesn't surprise me if you can't pick up after the obvious mannerisms and /b/ memes that's constantly spouted here. After all, you're you can't even understand basic implications and you're new, to boot.

>> No.5203116

>>5203108
Well point something out then
If there's something on /ck/ that can only come from /b/ then let's see it