[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 133 KB, 950x633, pizza[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5171431 No.5171431[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

What's your favorite pizza place?

If you had to choose one of the three, would you prefer pizza hut, Papa John's, or Domino's?

What can you not stand on your pizza?

>> No.5171442

>>5171431

What cheese do you use to make it so stringy?

>> No.5171449

Salami. Just cheese and basil is godly too.

Not a chain.

Don't know either.

Pineapple, minced meat, fries (seriously Britain?)

>> No.5171453

>>5171442
That was just an image I found on Google. But I use mozzarella when I make 'em at home. And I specificaly place it where I think I'll be dividing the pizza because not only does it give that stringy effect, but it also prevents toppings from sliding off one slice and onto another.

>> No.5171454

Eggplant (breaded is best), mushrooms, spinach, artichoke, tomato, basil, and possibly sausage if it is good sausage. I love meat but for some reason I prefer vegetable heavy pizzas.

I'm not sure which chain I like best, I like to make them or get them from local places (so it's always a toss up).

I don't like anchovies.

>> No.5171457

>>5171449
Salami is great as a pizza topping because of it's robust flavor. You can use it to top a cheese pizza by itself.

Yeah, I'm not big on any of those either.

>> No.5171461

I like sausage and hamburger. I really love tomato, artichokes, and spinach, too.

My favorite Pizza place is likely Giordino's in Chicago, just because they have that GIANT RIDICULOUS DEEP DISH, and they also have a pizza bowl thing, that uses the bread as a bowl.

I think Pizza Hut is decent, I hate Papa John's because I've heard some horror stories about their chain, and Domino's likely has the most flavor out of the three.

I can't have mushrooms because I'm allergic, but I really dislike pineapple. Anchovies ruin most pizza, as well.

>> No.5171463

>>5171442
Whole-fat, low-moisture mozzarella that you shred yourself.