[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 1.74 MB, 2448x2448, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5119025 No.5119025[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Homemade teriyaki chicken and grilled rice balls... I'll post recipe after I finish eating

>> No.5119039
File: 57 KB, 800x800, reaction face hnngg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

finish eating OP

looks jizzworthy

>> No.5119064

So I finished.... And came in my mouth.... But here is the recipe

For 2 Chicken Breasts:

About a 1/4 cup of soy sauce (my soy sauce had calamansi mixed in it [its a philippine lime])

About 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice

3 Tbs of Brown Sugar and 6 Tbs of White Sugar (Or more if you want it sweeter, just keep it at about a 2 parts w. sugar to 1 part b. sugar)

1-2 Teaspoons of minced garlic

Pinch of salt

1 Tbs of water

And if you want to, add crushed ginger.

Now mix all of the sauce ingredients in a sauce pan/ sauté pan and bring to a boil and keep it for about 3-4 minutes.

Add chicken, and let it simmer for 40-45 minutes... Flip Half-way through the time.

For Rice Balls:

Preferebly Japanese Rice (Short Grain variety)

A bowl of salt water (to allow for rice not to stick on your hands)

Once rice is cooked, let it rest for like 5-10 minutes (burned hands if you do it freshly cooked).

Then dip hands in salt water and make ovals, triangles, whatever for the rice. Make sure to compact it gently until it's tightly packed (like my gf's vagina).

The in a pan put a small amount of oil and bring to sizzle....

While waiting, use the teriyaki sauce (from the pan of cooked teriyaki chicken) and baste the rise balls with a brush.. (extra chicken rice balls)

Place the rice balls baste side down into pan and cook, make sure to check after 2-3 minutes and baste the other side with the sauce. Afterwards, enjoy!