[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 1.19 MB, 768x4608, heavnly.resized.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4846538 No.4846538 [Reply] [Original]

this is a very rich grill cheese. I wish i had a bowl of tomato soup to go with it.

anyhow, learning verticals. pretty easy with ubuntu.

>> No.4846546

>>4846538
>anyhow, learning verticals. pretty easy with ubuntu.
I'm sorry to go all /g/ on you but creating verticals from some images is a one-line in imagemagick on any system that it runs on (and that is virtually anything). If you are used to a command line, it's easier than any graphical program out there.

convert image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg -append verticalimage.jpeg

And congratulations on your cholesterol between two slices of bread, looks delicious.

>> No.4846551

I gotta say though, that bread looks far too rich for my liking for a sandwich. It's one of those super buttery buns isn't it? Typical of asian bakeries

>> No.4846554

>>4846546
yes anon i actually went to /g/ and an anon gave me this advice.

>imagemagick convert append.

that was it lol. so it took me some googling and that is exactly as i do it now. but i use the drop down menu to resize the images.

the rolls are from my local bakery if you can call it that (brookshires) and are onion hamburger bugs. must contain quite a bit of onion flour as its third on the ingredients list, after flour and water.

first time ive used bacon greese instead of butter as i used the last of my butter a few days ago.