[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 262 KB, 733x1600, vodka_gummy_bears.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4739399 No.4739399 [Reply] [Original]

Do you guys have any recipes that you use when you have guests over? I moved for Uni and I would like some recipes for either a house dinner (that I hope to implement one day out of the week) or just for partying such as jello shots, things of that sort?

>> No.4739420
File: 417 KB, 450x3573, 1374825223558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4739399
sure thing man, i made this all the time when i had guests over. got my some sick tail in highschool too.

>> No.4739442

>>4739399
this seems like something that would be extremely popular on 4chan

>> No.4739454

>>4739442
i dont have any recipe pictures and thats all I had from years ago. Im also terrible at cooking so Ive been coming here lately and practicing a bit.

>> No.4739475

>>4739420
>burn bacon
>add to 73/27 tube meat
>cook burned bacon again

oh god

>> No.4739518
File: 923 KB, 1284x2553, steakaupoivre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This one is allegedly a "show stopper"

>> No.4740057

I have an easy one that is pretty good. And while my English is decent, cooking terms are a bit hard. I hope the recipe is clear enough.

First take a large (about 1 kg) sirloin (or any tender cut), beef is best but pork works well too. Cut this into medallions, about 1½cm thick. Put them in a large ovenproof dish. Next mix up the sauce: 5 dl creme fraiche, 1 dl chinese soy sauche (dark) and 1-3 teaspoons sambal oelek depending on how hot you want it. A dash of cream is nice but not essential. Warning: the sauce looks disgusting at first so you have to mix it really well for at least a couple of minutes. Pour the sauce over the meat (lift the medallions so the sauce gets everywhere) and put it in the oven at 175 degrees celsius for an hour. If there is room in the dish, you can fill up the rest with button mushrooms (champignons) that will soak up the tasty, tasty sauce. Serve with yasmine rice and some veggies.
That's an ezmode dish that often impresses.

And as for partying: one of my favorite drinks is my raspberry mallet. put about 1 liter fresh or frozen raspberries in a jar and fill up with 1 liter of everclear or other STRONG alcohol. Let them soak for at least a week. strain the booze through a cloth. Eat the berries because you don't waste booze when you are a student. Mix the raspberry schnapps with sugar to taste, about 3-4 dl should be enough. The schnapps mustn't be too sweet, just sweet enough to dampen the sour taste. The finished schnapps if you used everclear should be about 45-50% ABV. Can be used at once but gets better if allowed to rest for a couple of weeks. When the party is on, mix schnapps with raspberry soda 40-60 and watch the bodies hit the floor. Instead of ice in the drinks, use frozen raspberries.