[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 20 KB, 598x598, oxo-food-scale-with-pullout-display.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4620599 No.4620599[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Hey guys. Me and my buddy had a discussion on who's balls were bigger. We decided weighing them was the best way to compare. Would a food scale be a good way to do it?

>> No.4620604

no, unless you both cut your balls off so you dont weight any other part of your body

>> No.4620611

>>4620604
just lay them out to rest on the scale. if your balls are too small to do that, then no contest.

>> No.4620627

Volume is probably better and would yield the same result since most men's balls are likely the same density. Both of you need to empty your nuts to rid them of any content then teabag a measuring up to an agreed upon ball level, whichever one raises the water more has the bigger balls. Trust me, I'm an engineer

>> No.4620631

>bigger
>= volume
>=/= mass
Do you even science?

Use the water displacement method. Fill a large mug with water and place it in a bowl. Lower bits you want measured into the mug and pour out the displaced water in the bowl into a measuring jug. 1ml = 1 cubic cm

>> No.4620634

this is really fucking gay

>> No.4620639

>>4620634
Yeah OP use different mugs because you don't want ball particles touching each other

>> No.4620641
File: 83 KB, 1850x489, ck takes balls seriously.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4620644

>>4620639
No no, you need to limit the number of variables in measurements. Same mug or measuring cup

>> No.4620646

>>4620641
Well now /soc/ needs a ball-volume thread so guys can really compare themselves to each other.

>> No.4620669

>>4620644
The biggest random error would probably be due to surface tension and I imagine it would be negligible at those sizes.

But you're right, use the same measuring cup, and bleach all the equipment in between uses so you don't become gay.

>> No.4620729

Just dunking your sack in a cup of water is subject to all sorts of variables from one measurement to the next. You want to measure the volume of the testes (balls), not the subjectively delineated and dynamically-sized scrotum.

For an really accurate comparison:

Shave your privates (so hair doesn't count)
Squeeze your testes taut and tie them off with a rubber band
Have each person suck the others testes through a hole in a small board or piece of cardboard; no cheating, suck as hard as you can
Put two identical jars into bowls, and fill with oil (water could evaporate; canola oil would make for a heart-healthy, edible cleanup)
Both lay down on top of the jars until the boards are flush against the jars' tops, allowing the displaced oil to overflow into the bowls
Stand up and see compare jars; whoever's has less oil has the bigger balls

>> No.4620730
File: 22 KB, 290x290, n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4620599
What you need is one of those scales made for weighing fish.