[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 162 KB, 720x540, chopped.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4569634 No.4569634 [Reply] [Original]

ITT: Chopped

Opinion on show.
Opinion on participants.
Opinion on Teddy Allen.
Opinion on judges.
Opinion on chauvinism and racism of the judges.

>> No.4569649

>Good but after a while it gets old
>Women need to stop fucking mentioning they're a woman and how hard it is for them
>Bro
>Alex Guarnaschelli needs to off herself
>As far as I've seen only Alex is responsible for that

>> No.4569654
File: 15 KB, 325x400, al+jolson+black+face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>chef be black (pic related)
>judges be all like "your food lacks a certain blackness to it."
>other judge be all like "yes, hmm I agree, you're black but you need to be blacker
>third judge is all "WTF IS THIS SHIT! YOU HAVE ONION! WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAID ABOUT ONIONS? I DON"T LIKE THEM AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU"RE FUCKING CHOPPED. GTFO!"

This whole fucking show, every episode.

>> No.4569659

i would fuck Alex Guarnaschelli
im not proud

>> No.4569663

I like chopped but its so obvious how much they have to nitpick sometimes.

>the dish was great but there was no sauce to bring it all together

>needed a sauce

>dish made no sense because NO SAUCE

>> No.4569677

Alex Guarnacelli or whatever and Aaron Sanchez both need to fuck off to some planet close to a sun about to go supernova.

And raw onions are fucking disgusting.

Other than that, good show. I wish they gave Ted Allen a bit more time and allowed a bit more of his personality to come through because he's quite a fun guy.

Also, the people that are cooking on that show now are like...absolute nobodies.

>> No.4569678

>It's ok. I'll use it as background noise if nothing else is on
>More cooking, less background stories. Some people also have massive egos and can't take any goddamed criticism
>Like him
>Meh
>Don't recall any racism

>> No.4569680

Chauvinism and racism?
Can someone explain?

>> No.4569681

The episodes without Alex Guarnaschelli are good.

But if that bitch is a judge, I can't stand it.

>YOU'RE NOT DOING IT HOW I WOULD DO IT
>IT'S OBVIOUSLY BAD
>OH YOU HAVE A SOB STORY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?
>LET ME CRY WHILE YOUR FOOD LOOKS LIKE A DOG ATE SHIT THEN PUKED

>> No.4569686

>Show was good originally, been shit recently. Food Network is dead. Its not about the food anymore.
>They seem legitimate, unlike the faggy competitors of the network star show.
>Always liked him (since queer eye) and always will.
>Full of shit, make shit up and contradict themselves without realizing it because their culinary bullshit is so esoteric "this just is too simple" "this needs to be simpler" "needed something" "theres just too much going on" and on and on and on
>"Hurr durr I'm a womyn in a man's field show my parents hurf durf meant to be," "You know *scratches chin* it takes a lot for a womyn to make it to this level" "I agree, Alex *squints eyes*"

>> No.4569694
File: 146 KB, 600x400, photo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like it when chefs cut themselves and bleed into the food.

>> No.4569695
File: 47 KB, 450x450, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I really like the show, except for pic related. Why does he have to prove he's Mexican everytime he's a judge?

>> No.4569696

Alex is kinder in last seasons.

The worst are the other woman and Chris Santos.

>> No.4569699

>>4569634
>chauvinism and racism of the judges
huh?

>> No.4569701

>Ted Allen

To this day, every time I watch I just want to yell "Why CAN'T I shave against the grain?!?"

>> No.4569702

>>4569695
Training the goyim to idolize mexicans.

>> No.4569705

>>4569695
I fucking hate it when Joe Bastianich does this fucking shit.

HE ISN'T EVEN REALLY ITALIAN; HIS MOTHER IS CROATIAN.

I know Croatia was part of Italy when she left, but still. Besides, he grew up in fucking America; he has no right to pander to the fucking national image when he has 0 experience of it.

>> No.4569706

>>4569695

In fact he always act like a no-mexican: "This is so spicy".

>> No.4569708

what guarantees victory more, having a recently dead relative or surviving cancer?

>> No.4569710

>>4569708
Having recently lost your own restaurant.

>> No.4569714

>>4569708

Being male, white and pretentious.

Black women always lose at first or second round.

>> No.4569717

>>4569714
1, men are better at cooking
2, soul food is garbage and thats what blacks cook mostly

that is why they lose

>> No.4569720

>>4569702
go back to your edgy stormfront hideaway

>> No.4569728

>>4569708
Being a woman with a chip on her shoulder, using the phrase "with the boys" in a negative way.

>> No.4569732

>>4569717
Usually they lose because they feel like they can only cook "black" food or black "inspired" foods, rather than demonstrating versatility and skill, assuming they have any.

I've seen some episodes where the odds were stacked in the favor of the one black contestant by giving them okra and making them fry everything, but he still lost the first round because he had zero skill.

>> No.4569756

>>4569732
Is this show even based on skill, really?

>> No.4569778

>>4569695
Seriously, I'm Mexican and dude brings it up every.fucking.time. Like I never seen someone so fucking thirsty to be token latino chef. He even refuses to use the English word for things sometimes and it's frustrating.

>> No.4569780

yougonnagit chopped ch-ch-ch-chopped

>> No.4569788

>>4569778
>nazi about pronunciation of spanish words
>pronounces words from other languages phonetically
hes a total cunt

>> No.4569809

>Opinion on show
It's mind boggling how the chefs are placed in a situation where they have to make something out of nothing, and majority of the time they end up making a good dish out of odd ingredients.

>Opinion on participants
I liked that one black chef with the British accent. He seemed to always pull through with his creations. And the judges would always be wowed by them every time. I think he ended up winning the grand prize money during one of the special cook-off episodes.

>Opinion on Teddy Allen
I think he sounds like a faggot every time he talks. And I feel kinda bad for him sometimes because he can't ever taste any of the food.

>Opinion on judges
These faggots always find something to complain about. The food could be absolutely perfect, and they'll still find SOMETHING to complain about. It urks me. And they're all a bunch of uppity self important retards he feel they're worthy of respect just because they taste/eat food and rate them.

>Opinion on chauvinism and racism of the judges
I dunno. I never noticed anything. As far as racism, I dunno. I haven't seen anything in particular that was considered 'racist'. I always felt the "ethnic" chefs that get voted off just had the worse tasting meal out of the other 2. But culturally, people have different tastes. If the judges were all Mexican or all Black, and the chefs were white, then I can imagine the white chef's food would taste bland to the ethnic judges. Ethnic folks like to season their meals, so maybe the white judges couldn't handle the over seasoning from the ethnic chefs perhaps?

>> No.4569826

i just watch it to see what taste good with what and also for descriptions of foods ive never heard of but would want to try

>> No.4569829
File: 41 KB, 440x317, fagface.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Oh, you put onions in your dish? Well, go get fucked, because you're not staying for the next round!"

This guy is such a fucking asshole

>> No.4569833

>>4569829
Is there a link for this particular segment? I don't remember it.

>> No.4570108

>>4569634
I wish I had a dollar for every time someone makes a God damn bread pudding in the dessert round.

>> No.4570200

>>4570108
>God damn bread pudding
>Not the ubiquitous french toast/"pain perdu"

At least bread pudding is a DESSERT, not a goddamn BREAKFAST.

>> No.4570247

>>4569634

Chopped is probably my favorite cooking show.

I was always very, very sad there was only one round of contestants/the episodes were only 30 minutes.

I think Chopped should actually be a channel, where contestants go non-stop.

>> No.4570282
File: 44 KB, 814x500, implied facepalm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4569809
>I think he sounds like a faggot every time he talks
uhhhhhh.....

>> No.4570289
File: 6 KB, 250x250, 1283127097235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4569829
>>4569833
no, this faggot seriously hates onions. of any kind. anytime i see Chopped and he's on it i know the best chef is going to lose because this pleb-as-fuck asshole is gonna get sand in his cunt over onions

>> No.4570297

watched it for the first time yesterday.

Was pretty good, debating whether or not i should grab a couple seasons. Seemed interesting.

>> No.4570299

>>4569659
You desperate, son

>> No.4570308

>>4569833
Anytime he is served onions he bitches about them.

>> No.4570319

Alright show, though anymore I can almost tell what at least 2 people will be doing with the ingredients as soon as they are named. They don't have a lot of time so its endemic.

I hate it when someone who's obviously gay gets on and they talk about it every chance they get. We understand, you have a wife and you're a woman. That sure is something. Go fucking cook, and don't dare just make a ice cream for the final round.

Ted is... such a hipster. Thank God he wears a suit for this though.

Sanchez can't wait to tell you about how Mexican he is. Alex can't wait to make a pissy face. Murphy can't wait for the chance to complain about something under done. Santos can't wait to find a hair, he knows it wasn't his. Amanda looks high, all the time. Zakarian is cool, he's fair but kind of prissy. Marcus is a bro, I've been to the Red Rooster when I had to go to Maine, it was fucking awesome.

Conant. Fuck I would serve nothing but raw red onions in every dish. Red onion ice cream.

I haven't seen a lot of nastiness as far as male vs female or racism. Maybe I miss it.

>> No.4570320

>Opinion on show.
I don't watch the show
>Opinion on participants.
I don't watch the show
>Opinion on Teddy Allen.
Who the fuck is that
>Opinion on judges.
Who the fuck are they
>Opinion on chauvinism and racism of the judges.
Why the fuck is /ck/ obsessed with these dumb TV shows?

>> No.4570342

I think that woman judge is a lesbian. She always throws a bitch fit for the female contestant.

I enjoy the show enough though.

>> No.4570355

>>4569649

>that second one

I almost think they're encouraged to talk like that, same with the "WOE IS ME I'M FROM MEXICO/PUERTO RICO/ETC AND I GREW UP IN THE GHETTO AND BLAH BLAH BLAH" chefs.

>> No.4570359

>every episode the judges complain about salt
>don't give the contestants salt right at their station and force them to find it in a fucking pantry they've never been in, leaving most to forget about it because of the time limitation/
it's fucking salt, fuck.

>> No.4570364

>>4570355
They're definitely encouraged; it makes the show look more reddit-friendly.

>> No.4570366

>>4569717

>hurr durr I'm so retarded everyone pay attention to me
>p-please, I need your attention ;-;

>> No.4570372

>>4570364

Yeah because I seriously doubt they actually want to be up their and going on about their gay spouse/poor childhood/3rd world country background in front of millions of people when they're supposed to be going on about their food. It's all about ratings.

Also, pretentious hipster while male cooks are so fucking prevelant on that show. I'm sorry, but it's true. Like this one faggot got all huffy because he got owned in a grill-off [like OWNED. you could see through the TV his competitor's dish was superior.] and then got all passive aggressive in that little speech they give the losers. He basically sounded like what /ck/ sounds like 99% of the time, I was half expecting to hear the word "pleb."

>> No.4570383
File: 1.40 MB, 532x372, Cat Scared 2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>that one vegan chef
>has to point out that she's vegan every 10 seconds
>gets given meat in her basket
>bitches about being at a disadvantage for being vegan.

>> No.4570524

chopped. ouch. I wish the show would be chopped. it is very subjective. when it comes on, I change the channel.I don't want to hear about someones tearful story, ( it is kinda staged, ya know). I want to know how to prepare lobster or basic chicken, how to make masa, crepes or sushi or use the things i have in my household, with out a lot of mugging for the camera. kinda like "iorn cheif". Bamm, time to change the channel.

>> No.4570684

The idea of the show is cool.

I would love to murder Alex Guaraschelli, she is such a stupid bitch and has such a snooty bitchy punchable face. The indian woman is fucking annoying. Arrrrone faggot loves to rrrrole his rrrrrs and make eveeyfuckingthing sound spanish. Fucking "taco" for example. Realy faggot? Not needed.

Teddy is just another robot like host.
Racism? Fuck off faggot. Everything, everyone, all the time is raciss, suck dicks op.

>> No.4570692

>>4569714
Its only because the men are better and the monkeys suck fat donkey balls at cooking. Everyfuckingoneofthem.

>> No.4570693

>>4569720
go back to your edgy liberal dicksucking hideaway

>> No.4570696

>>4569732
The last episode I saw clearly was showing favoritism to some bitch from africa, havving specific spices from her country, it was such bullshit. I loled when she still lost.

>> No.4570708

sanchez

>> No.4571593

>>4569694
Time to put on another glove!

>> No.4571597

>>4569809
1, ted allen is actually a faggot
2, he probably gets the 4th dish

>> No.4571663

>>4569706
lol, i know, right?

>> No.4571665

>>4569809
>>4570282
lol, these retards not knowing Ted Allen was on Queer Eye for the Straight guy

>> No.4571705

Where can I watch this shit online?

>> No.4571722

I love this show but my boyfriend ruined it. See, I always watch shows and movies without thinking about where the story is going- I just go with the flow and enjoy it moment by moment. So we're watching and they cut to the chef saying something like, "I know rice takes a long time to cook, but I decided to take a chance because it'll really pull this dish together."

And he goes, "guess the rice was undercooked."

"What? What makes you think that?"

"Because the interview is AFTER the judging. She knows what happened. She just got bitched at for it."

sigh... his 'seeing into the future' ruined all for me. gg men

>ALL REALITY SHOWS RUINED FOREVER

>> No.4571732

>>4571722
GOOD

>> No.4571751

>>4571722
except there is no guarantee that it was ruined, he couldve taken a chance and actually pulled it together
>wimmin

>> No.4571858

>>4571751
Unlikely... the food network isn't one for creative scripting.

>> No.4571881

>>4569705
Lol. He and Giada both do that weird over enunciating Italian words thing and it makes me laugh, and then want to murder somebody.

It would be a bit more bearable if Joe knew what the fuck he was talking about but it's painfully obvious that he doesn't. On Masterchef you can sometimes catch Ramsay and Elliot making faces whenever Joe says something particularly asinine.

>> No.4571911

>>4571881
giada was born in rome and has big boobies

>> No.4571933

Wow lucky to see this thread, I just got out of the hospital after like 30ish days due to cancer and literally the only TV that was worth watching was food network, and I watched like 40 episodes of chopped for the first time and loved it(if I have to watch any more guy fieri though oh god no)

>Love the action and watching how creative everyone can be, and seeing how they can make such different things in such a crazy time limit.

>Generally all really good although there are some episodes that have some people that really have no place there, and sometimes the extreme feminists they get are just awful, I like the diversity though, just keep it to to the food

>Awesome guy, wish he did even more

>Hit or miss, Alex Guarnaschelli is the worst by far always nitpicking just for the sake of it

>There isn't any.

>> No.4571990

>>4571911
She's about as Italian as a Starbucks venti caramel frappaccino.

But she does have a stupendous rack.

>> No.4572181

>>4571881

Hey /ck/ let's make some

SPA'GHHehte

with

MOZZAHRALLYA

>> No.4572590

>>4569634
GOOD EATS + unwrapped = BEST FOOD NETWORK SHOWS EVER

now the channel is junk, full of shows like: "hurry up and cook this really fast! YOU ONLY GET A SQUID AND M&M's, AW SHIT WHAT DID YOU COOK IN THE 5 seconds we gave you to build a masterpiece out of these HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS!?!?, WHAT IS THIS SHIT!!! HOW UNACCEPTABLE! NOW STAND THERE AND ACCEPT OUR PRETENTIOUS SMUG DECONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IN HOPE THAT WE WILL BE NICE ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU THE 5000 DOLLAR PRIZE EVEN THOUGH ALL THE DISHES WILL COMPLETELY SUCK BECAUSE OF THE SHITTY CONDITIONS WE EXPECT YOU TO COMPETE IN!"

YOUR CHOPPED!!!

ALLE QUIZEEN

FUCK YOU FOOD NETWORK!!

WHY DID YOU GET RID OF UNWRAPPED AND GOOD EATS

WHY.

>> No.4572626

>>4571881
Giada used to be normal. I remember videos of her talking and just being... average. I don't mean that last part in a bad way. She used to just talk like she normally would, no bullshit fake accents or jaws grins and shit.

>> No.4572667

>>4571881
Joe's one of the judges on Italian Masterchef (really boring because we're a xenophobic people and nothing foreign, exotic or non-formulaic ever gets made, ever; it's all traditional food). He got yelled back at by a contestant he had a hissy fit with and they mocked his accent, his shoes and his credibility as a chef, saying he knows nothing of Italian cuisine outside of "what Americans like [him] eat" and he has no right to piss and moan about what's right and proper in an Italian dish because he's not an Italian. The two other judges were in the background, nodding in agreement, but said nothing.

>> No.4572677

>>4572590
My sides have entered a new dimension
But unwrapped is fucking annoying

>> No.4572685

>>4571722
This poster is not female

>> No.4572716

>>4572677
I agree unwrapped is so fucking dumb

>> No.4572921

>>4572626
I guess that's just what happens when you get a show on the Food Network. Giada isn't the only one guilty of exaggerating an accent. I mean, just look at Paula Deen. I think she says "y'all" so much (like every other sentence) to distract from the fact that she has the most Hollywood "Southern" accent ever.

>>4572667
Lol. Knowing that the Italians hate him as much as we do brings me great comfort.

>> No.4572937

>>4572667
>really boring because we're a xenophobic people and nothing foreign, exotic or non-formulaic ever gets made, ever

Kind of sounds like Masterchef Korea. Believe it or not Masterchef Korea is even more fake and gay that Masterchef US. Also, for whatever reason they grade on "의지력" (willpower) and passion more than on the actual food. I don't get it at all.

>contestant presents crap dish
>"This dish is subpar... But I can see in your eyes that you're very passionate. You're in."

>contestant presents nice dish
>"This tastes technically good, but I can't taste your willpower in this. You are eliminated."

wat.

>> No.4572944

>>4569649
yeah cant be helped. the show is obviously scripted to get the attention of house wives. and others who get off from knowing others have had a hard life, whether its a real story or not.

>> No.4572963

on right now
already pissed off with this pretentious shit

>> No.4572965

its probably one of the better shows on food tv channel. But when compared to other shows outside of the cooking channel its like b tier. Also, I dont really like this show because the judges are full of themselves. They say they understand where the chef is coming from but really they just say shit to boost their own egos. If Morimoto was a judge he would be "ahhh I see what you were trying to do it ;)." Like appreciate chefs for the artistic side of culinary and less focus on making the chefs happy which is obviously a view of reinforcing the customer is always right. To me this show does a good job of hiding what real cooking is with random baskets of ingredients.

TL;DR I want to taste/see food that emulates the chef, not food a chef makes for the general population aka for sales and money.

>> No.4572982

Why isn't Samuelsson judging every episode?

>> No.4572985

>>4572590

AGREED...but both shows ARE still in rotation on Food Network.

Just in the morning now, which is irritating if you have a job.

>> No.4572993

Fucking Sanchez. Especially when there's anything even remotely Mexican as an ingredient. He'll be speaking perfect English, then out of fucking nowhere comes the most wetback accent you've ever heard in your life when he says "tortilla" or "queso", or whatever.

>> No.4572996

>>4572965
I would like it so much better if Morimoto or Alton Brown were judges

>> No.4573039

COHESIVE

>> No.4573051

>>4572993

hey man I'm a Mexican, not a Mexican't!

>> No.4573062

>>4572937

So like you can just scream and cry on stage, jump around maniacally, and then shit on a plate and present that and get in since you've exerted so much wild passion and willpower to do what you did. Hmm...

>> No.4573404

>>4569654
>your "third judge" bit
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT

Seriously, fuck that guy. He also does HURF DURF FISH + CHEESE = CHOPPED.

>>4569677
>Alex Guarnacelli or whatever and Aaron Sanchez both need to fuck off to some planet close to a sun about to go supernova.
Agreed.

>>4569686
Sadly, so much this.
Food Network Star 2 seasons ago: A guy who does only sandwiches? Awesome idea!
Last season: Guy who could be an updated Good Eats, actually being entertaining while cooking new things? Awesome!
This season: HURF DURF I'VE BEEN ON TV BEFORE ALREADY

Unfortunately, that spreads to all their shows. That said, I kinda enjoyed "Giving you the business".

>>4569706
>In fact he always act like a no-mexican: "This is so spicy".
This pisses me off. I'm as white bread as you can get, and I've eaten a ghost pepper straight up before (friendly note: don't try it; I could handle it but it buuuuuurned for a while afterward, less "AHHH SPICY IT BURNS" as much as it was "Hahhh, when will this go away so I can actually enjoy the flavors of my food?").

>>4570319
>I hate it when someone who's obviously gay gets on and they talk about it every chance they get. We understand, you have a wife and you're a woman. That sure is something
This so much, ugh.

>>4572590
>ALLE QUIZEEN
Fuck you, I like Iron Chef. That said, it's really because I have a mancrush on Morimoto. He's the only one really worth watching, but I'm okay on Symon because he and Morimoto interact well.
>FUCK YOU FOOD NETWORK!!
>WHY DID YOU GET RID OF...GOOD EATS
I read online (outside 4chan) that it wasn't them getting rid of it, but Alton decided he didn't want to do it anymore. Who knows if that's true. Not really caring about Unwrapped though.

>>4572996
Oh God this. Both of them. And, honestly, let's let Ted be the third as well as the host. Ted, Alton, and Morimoto as permanent judges. Barring Ted, Alton's alter-ego, Justin Warner, the guy who won last season's Food Network Star but they never made his show.

>> No.4573634

>>4569717
Chef Madison Cowan. Your point is invalid. One of the best chefs to come along on 'Chopped'.

>> No.4573659

Vegan chef Rich Landau won tonight's episode.

>> No.4574014

>>4569654
>>judges be all like "your food lacks a certain blackness to it."

...what

>> No.4574017

>>4569677
>Other than that, good show. I wish they gave Ted Allen a bit more time and allowed a bit more of his personality to come through because he's quite a fun guy.
Does he get to try the food? I've always wondered that. They make four dishes, but I thought one was just for display. He always mentions how good the food LOOKS but not tastes.
That sucks, if he can't have any. Poor Ted Allen.

>> No.4574054

>>4569829
>>4570282
He's so fucking unprofessional with his dislike of onions. I fucking despise shrimp, but you know what? If I worked as a food critic of some kind, I'd have to either 1)account for that bias or 2)find some other work if eating something I hated was unavoidable. It's unfair to the people who prepare the meal with obvious skill to pitch a fit.

>> No.4574102

>>>/tv/

>> No.4574149

It's basically the only show I watch on the Food network. There's something alluring about watching the contestants trying to out-perform each other in a high-stress environment, like gladiators in an arena. There's also a huge fixation on not only the food, but the chef's thought process that goes behind its execution.

>> No.4574283

>>4570320
>has never seen chopped

Actually rather fun to watch. Laymen chefs are given randomly grouped ingredients (usually that you wouldn't expect to put together in a dish) and have to compete with each other to wow the judges with their cooking skills.

>> No.4574287

>>4571597
No, the fourth dish is so they can put it on the chopping block, though I suppose he could eat it later. I highly doubt the judges consume the entire meal every time, they need to have room to taste it all and so they only eat a small portion of each meal.

>> No.4574289

>>4572590

>Implying you wouldn't be amazing if you could make an amazing dish out of Squid and M&Ms

>> No.4574293
File: 73 KB, 500x384, m4nxlz21uN1qajcxgo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's basically a contest show in which the contestants see who can get all of the judges infected with food poisoning first.

>> No.4574296

Marc Summers too busy working on Double Dare the movie.

>> No.4574297

>>4572667
Anyone got a link to a vid of this? I really want to see a contestant put Joe in his place.

>> No.4574307

>>4573404
>Justin Warner
>from wikipedia:
>...he has not confirmed that Rebel with a Culinary Cause will be the final title of the series. Alton Brown announced on January 4, 2013, that he will "regrettably" not be producing Justin's show. In March 2013, Justin Warner debuted a one-hour pilot special on Food Network titled Rebel Eats.

I do hope he gets a show. That was an excellent season and the only one of Food Network Star I watched besides the first two episodes of season nine.

>> No.4574313

>>4574307

Alton Brown is such a massive dick, I just listen to him saying shit no one cares about, enunciating every word with some fucked up pretend accent and just non-stop talking shit about other Food Networks stars, and realize he's such a pretentious little shit.

>> No.4574315

>>4573051

Hahaha, yep, I remember when he actually said this.

>> No.4574357

>>4571722
Lol thats weird I realised that same thing and began telling her as well.

>> No.4576335

How is it racist again?

>> No.4576339
File: 2 KB, 93x126, boner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

at first thought was fun
too many commercials
too many stupid ingredients, e.g., in your basket you'll find beets, calamari,maple syrup and thumb tacks, etc.
host wears stupid gay fashions, suit with sneakers
judges are awful

>> No.4576366

I've learned more from watching Chopped than every other cooking show combined.

>> No.4576371

>>4569829
He's always saying "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! I'M NOT EATING THAT"

>> No.4576373

>>4576335
it isn't

>> No.4578651

>>4576366
even more than good eats + peppin?

>> No.4578718

>>4578651

>implying that someone who "learned cooking" from Chopped would ever be interested in Good Eats

>> No.4580208
File: 19 KB, 210x240, char_49424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4578718
>your face when I learned from both Chopped and Good Eats