[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 106 KB, 1280x960, burgers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4542208 No.4542208 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Pussies,

My name is Cody, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day cooking stupid ass food. You are everything bad in the culinary world. Honestly, have any of you ever grilled any burgers? I mean, I guess it’s fun making vegetables and ramen, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerky from a bag.
Don’t be a pussy. Just hit me with your best burgers. I’m pretty much perfect. I was head cook at my local grill and and a bar tender at a club. What food do you cook, other than “gourmet ramen egg drop soup”? I also get grade A meats, and have a blazing hot grill (I burn Kingsford charcoal; Shit burns SO hot). You are all pussies who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my grill

>> No.4542218

Proud of yourself?

>> No.4542226

Is that device safe? How long before the drippings fuck off that coil?

>> No.4542232

im a chef at one of the top 25 restaurants in the great state of NY
get on my level Cody
nvm
you can't

>> No.4542243

ok that made me smile

>> No.4542316

well done

>> No.4542333

>>4542232
>im a chef at one of the top 25 restaurants in the great state of NY
do you have over 300 confirmed meals

>> No.4542345
File: 76 KB, 500x334, penn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4542208
>I burn Kingsford
but thats an electric ! checkmate !

>> No.4542353

I know this is a troll thread, but what the fuck? An electric "grill"? I've never even heard of something so retarded.

>> No.4542356

>>4542232

NY State? Wow, impressive!

Oh, it's not? Only New York City matters in the state? OK.

>> No.4542362

>>4542333
damn, a missed opportunity for comedy gold

>> No.4542368
File: 264 KB, 600x387, 1350142138962.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>electric grill

>> No.4542412

>>4542232
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Le Cordon Bleu International, and I've been involved in numerous secret dinners with Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed meals. I am trained in flipping burgers and I'm a chef at one of the top 25 restaurants in the great state of NY. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will satisfy your appetite with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this kitchen, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of suppliers across the USA and your steak is being broiled right now so you better prepare for the feast, maggot. The feast that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hunger. You're fucking stuffed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can feed you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my ground beef. Not only am I extensively trained in molecular gastronomy, but I have access to the entire menu of Guy's American Kitchen and Bar and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable taste buds off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking fed, kiddo.

>> No.4542423

>>4542412
>You're fucking fed, kiddo.
My sides have left the building.

>> No.4542497

>>4542208
What the fuck did you just fucking say about my cooking, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Culinary Institute of America, and I've been involved in numerous iron chef challenges, and I have over 300 confirmed recipes for Creme fraiche. I am trained in Habachi and I'm the top cook at my local Japanese Steak House. You are nothing to me but just a poorly trained cashier. I will feed you with culinary skills the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with serving cold fries to me over at McDonalds? Think again, chef. As we cook, I am contacting my secret network of bakers across the US and your ingredient sources are being traced right now. So you better prepare for the repossesing, maggot. The repossesing that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kitchen. You're fucking smoked, kid. I can cook anything, anytime and dice you in over 700 ways, and that's just with my spatula. Not only am I extensively trained in ragu alla bolognese, but I have access to the entire spices of the United States Starbucks Corps. And I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dish of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your extra "spicy" dal makhini was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would've held your fucking spoon. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're wasting the chickpea, you goddamn idiot. I will frost cupcakes all over you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking smoked, kiddo.

>> No.4542524

>>4542423
>being this new

>> No.4542530
File: 89 KB, 1366x768, rant.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4542497

>> No.4542890

>>4542530
top lel. when was this? and was he being serious?

>> No.4543392

>>4542530
10/10 cropping

>> No.4543408

>>4542890

of course it's srs...it's the internet.

>> No.4543413

>>4543392
Cropping?

>> No.4543443

Burgers are retard food.

>> No.4543458
File: 54 KB, 415x488, 13516434036258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4543413
Black.

>> No.4543477

You're a fucking idiot.
My Grandfather was a cattle baron. Yes, a baron. Which means, you fucking moron, that he made shit tons of money as a cattle broker, which I myself am well on the way to becoming. I come from a long line of wealthy gentlemen ranchers, going back nearly two hundred years. You couldn't possibly touch my pedigrees, no matter how hard you work in your life. Are you really so stupid as to think that raising and/or dealing livestock and other agribusiness is some sort of common, low brow work? Your little shitpost is one of the most ignorant things I've read in a long time. I think I'll copy and print it out and post it in our office. Because yes, ranchers have offices. The story about my neighbor is a cautionary tale, for dumbfucks like you who think all animals are sweet little intelligent things. But you'll never understand, because you sit in a little cube all day in front of a computer, instead of living a real life, out in the world, dealing with the business of nature.

>> No.4543478

>>4542208
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in restaurant management school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret recipes, and I have over 300 billion customers served. I am trained in the art of cooking and I’m the top chef in the entire country of Italy. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will feed you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fry cooks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your hunger. You’re fucking full, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can feed you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Italian food. Not only am I extensively trained in Italian cuisine, but I have access to the entire kitchen of Gordon Ramsay and I will use it to its full extent to feed your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit tomato sauce all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking full, kiddo.

>> No.4543480

>>4543443

No, steaks are retard food - at least a burger needs a modicum of preparation and forethought.

>> No.4543576

>>OP - You use an electric grill? lol - what a fag.

>> No.4543760

>>4543458
>what is troll

>> No.4544047

>>4542226
yeh, that looks like a terrible cooking device

For shame Cody, for shame

>> No.4544250

First time coming to /ck/, didn't know what to expect. I was not disappointed.