[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 506 KB, 217x120, 1342541049989.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4473926 No.4473926 [Reply] [Original]

My dog has cancer, and my mom is saying it's because of the microwave, which is close to her.

I don't even use the microwave every day, and when I do it's usually only for 3 minutes or less.

What do you guys think? Also, Is it possible to live without one? I mean, most of the time I use a skillet or the oven, but when I'm in a hurry or need to cook something specifically, it's very useful.

>> No.4473945

Microwave radiation is non-ionizing and it's very unlikely to be causing any sort of cancer in your dog.

>> No.4473946

Your mom is full of shit and you're a retard for believing what she said.

>> No.4473956

>>4473926

Tell your mother to stop microwaving your fucking dog.

>> No.4473981

You're mother is a retard. Most animals, especially humans, have decent protection against most radiation since we're around it all the fucking time. Eat a banana? Radiation. Sleeping next to someone? Radiation. Chronic exposure to low radiation is still a debatable topic, but for the most part as long as you're a fully developed adult it's fucking nothing.

Your dog has cancer likely due to generations upon generations of inbreeding that most domesticated dogs have been through. Fucks up their health, yo, when all people worry about is having dogs that are as small and deformed as possible.

>> No.4473985

>>4473926
tell your mother i'm going to find her cunt and slap it so hard until she cums you little brat go back to bed