[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 114 KB, 500x400, 1334063162100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4213550 No.4213550 [Reply] [Original]

Howdy /ck/,

What can I put on my soft crustless white bread to make it more tasty? I'm getting really sick of ranch dressing. I'm ashamed to admit I heard of a thing called "butter" from my toonaholic friends (I don't watch that shit), would that go well on bread? I don't want to lose face when I go down to the Western grocery store this weekend and ask them for some butter, especially if they ask what I intend to do with it.

Also, I'm moving into the dorms next year, and I will be eating a lot of sketti. If anyone has any verticals on how to make sketti more delicious that would be great. I am bringing a 1 kg wheel of parmigiano-reggiano di modena because I've been on a huge umami kick lately. If any of you aren't yellow bellied cowards you ought to try some. I pretty much grate it over everything these days. I made my sister try it and she made such a funny face! Some stupid babies just aren't able to handle a strong umami flavor but I can. Obviously I'm just much more grown up.

Anyway please post those sketti verticals, thanks in advance!

Kenichi Smith

>> No.4213660

What the fuck, man, you can't live like this.

Okay, there's a thread where people argue about putting marmite or vegemite on their bread and it's supposed to make it quite tasty.

The ones using vegemite also put a bit of butter on it.

Can't help you more on that since I rarely eat bread on its own and neither should you if you don't want to get fat.

As for your spaghettis (jesus, had to google your sketti word up), just make a nice bolognese by frying two onions, a bit of garlic, adding some ground beef, oregano and crushed tomatoes.

You could also use pesto, pesto rosso, or just cook the spaghettis with a cube of beef stock and adding a tiny bit of butter in your plate.

>> No.4213668

Sriracha

>GO 4 IT M8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!