[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 5 KB, 218x231, Heavy smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4090998 No.4090998 [Reply] [Original]

Sit down faggots, I'm gonna teach you guys an awesome recipe my Russian grandma taught me. I don't know what they're called in English, but in Ruski they're called "SIR-nee-kee".

Ingredients:
-One egg
-Enough farmer cheese to mix with the egg(should come out to a shapeable, pattable consistency)
-Some flour
-Some sugar

Things to be done:
-Mix the egg and farmer cheese
-Keep adding flour to the mix until it's firm enough to be patted into little patties, slightly larger than a cookie.
-Add sugar as desired
-Fry those little fuckers until they're golden brown
-Eat with sour cream.

Enjoy

>> No.4091267
File: 155 KB, 1680x1050, heavy unamused.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bump

>> No.4091272

I think that' sounds awesome OP. I had already copied the recipe about an hour ago, but didn't have time to type you a response because I had dinner in the oven and it needed to come out immediately.
Anyway, that actually sounds like it would be a nice addition to my little snack dishes for Christmas Eve. And there's a russian market a few miles away from me, so I know I can get some farmer's cheese there. I've been wanting to go back there anyway and get some more "hunter's sausage" (skinny dried sausages that we ate like snacks) and Butterbrosknaya (I don't think I spelled that right, but anyway, it's a garlicky sausage) I really like Russian sausages.
Anyway, thanks bro!

>> No.4091277
File: 65 KB, 720x480, happy raven.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4091272

>someone else who knows about hunter's sausage.