[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 22 KB, 300x300, guacamole-su-1203617-l.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3949725 No.3949725 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone wanna share their guacamole recipes?

>> No.3949741

Original preparation is simply avocado, lime/lemon juice, chopped onion/shallot, cilantro/coriander and chili. I don't like it very much, but that's all there is to it.
Although sacrilege to the originators, I prefer it with garlic v onion.

>> No.3949773 [DELETED] 

1 advocado
1 thoroughly chopped garlic clove
2-3 drops of lemon juice
A pinch of salt
A pinch of cilantro
Then mix all that shit together

>> No.3949783

i like to pick up male to female transsexuals and use their erect penis to mash up avocados then i add crushed garlic a squeeze of lime juice some salt chopped fresh tomato a tablespoon of mayo or s few tablespoons of sour cream then i like to mix it all together while i fondle some sweaty nutts and then serve the mixture on top of a bed of shredded lettuce so i can have extra padding for my face when i get pounded from behind while i pull fresh baked corn chips out of the oven

>> No.3949784

avocado, garlic, lime, salt.

>> No.3949785

>>3949783
whatamireading.jpg

>> No.3949794

>>3949785
The rantings of a fat ugly loser trying to be "weird" and "crazy".

>> No.3949797

>>3949785
its how i make extra good guacamole of course :) also sometimes my tranny boyfreind shots his jizz all over my back and sometimes it gets onto the chips to give it that extra salty flavor :) tastes way better then just dipping the corn tortillas in salt water before i bake them

>> No.3949799

>>3949794
I MAY BE UGLY AND A LOSER!!!!! BUT IN NO WAY AM I FAT!!! WELL MAYBE TWO TON FAT BUT IM DEFINATLY NOT 10 TON FAT!!!!

>> No.3949845

Avocado, lime juice, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, salt.

>> No.3949865

Three avocados, three cloves of garlic, half a cup of chopped onion, pinch of cilantro, juice from half a lime, two-three teaspoons of chili powder, about 1 tablespoon of Tapatio sauce and two more tablespoons of jalapeno sauce and a few teaspoons of salt to bring out the avocados' flavor. Mash it all together until it's nice and creamy and then add one tomato, diced.

>> No.3949905

guess i'm the only one who likes the color of chopped tomatoes in mine

>> No.3949939

Here's the one my fiance and I do. You'll need a food processor.

>Three or Four Avocados
>1/6 to 1/4 onion, diced
>1.5 chopped jalapeños
>1.5 limes worth of juice
>2 roma tomatoes, diced
>Cumin
>Salt and Pepper

Just throw all that into a blender (hard vegetables first/closest to blade, then avos on top). Blend until creamy.

No need to over-think avocado. KISS.

>> No.3949954

Avocado, lime & cilantro paste, its simple and amazing.

>tailor the amount of cilantro & lime to your liking
>diced tomato isn't bad mixed in, but i usually don't

>> No.3949984

>>3949905
No, I love tomatoes in mine too. I've seen a few mexican niggers who love to bitch and moan about putting tomato in guacamole. Makes me laugh a little, but then I remember that most of them don't know dickfuckingshit about food, so I ignore their bullshit. It's a great idea to enrich your guacamole. Add lots of stuff to it. Fuck the po-po.

>> No.3950002

3 Large Avacado's and then everything else to taste including,

Salt
Black Pepper
Garlic
Onion
Tomato
Cayenne
Cumin
Serrano
Jalapeno
tiny bit of sriracha
Cilantro (I like a lot)
Once I added a little fresh ginger for a little Asian taste. (Purists beware.)
I feel like I'm forgetting a few ingredients that I add.
Don't mash till super creamy, you want a few chunks.