[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 29 KB, 220x244, 220px-Wendy's_logo.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3911354 No.3911354[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I sent an e-mail to Wendy's to complain about a bad experience with waiting and having an item left off of my order at the drive-thru. They responded and offered me a coupon to replace the order, so I then listed every bad experience I've ever had at this particular Wendy's and all the food I've ever ordered but not received and they're going to send me a whole book of vouchers for free food.

I needed a receipt in order to get them to respond to my initial complaint at all, but after that it's a free for all.

>> No.3911359

>>3911354

You have single handedly, recreated the oldest nigga free food trick in the book.

>> No.3911366
File: 29 KB, 428x500, jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good....good....

>> No.3911367

>>3911359
I never realized how easy it is, though.

I just feel bad that the employees may catch hell for my complaints, the representative I corresponded with made it pretty clear that they were going to communicate directly with the store in question about my complaints.
Hopefully they were just blowing smoke so I'd stop complaining.

>> No.3911368

I did this one time with KFC and they didn't even send me an apology

>> No.3911376

>>3911368
Taco Bell doesn't even have a system you can go through for complaints.

I never complain about bad service because, really, who cares about that
but I will complain when I pay for something and then don't get it.

>> No.3911379

>>3911367

DUDE....their just a bunch of zity faced highschoolers what are they really going to do, give'em detention? You totally fucked up the trick though, you don't call corporate you call each store individually and complain to the manager, that way you can get free food at every fast food place your within range of. SRS'ly I ate for free pretty much all through college, there was over a hundred fast food joints with in 20 miles of me.

>> No.3911391

>>3911379
>totally fucked up the trick
I wasn't trying to trick anyone, though, because I'm not a lazy parasitic loser who wants free food for no reason.

Also, I live in a pretty poor region of the US and the people who work fast food around here are generally middle aged women or girls with kids, so if they get fired it's pretty serious business.

>> No.3911395

>>3911376
>but I will complain when I pay for something and then don't get it.

that is what drove me to complain but I had already driven home so I figured I'd just complain to headquarters and they'd send me a coupon or something

>> No.3911396

>>3911391
>free food for no reason

I have every right to the free food, I just using the system they put in place...it's not my fault the system is broken and easily taken advantage of. Also, I could give a fuck about some low rent retard that can only get a job at a fast food joint, again it's not my fault their stupid.

>> No.3911413

>>3911396

>calling people stupid.
>the grammar in that post.

>> No.3911419

>>3911413

>makes lots of money
>despite grammar (even though it was slang)

smart.jpg

>> No.3911428

A lot of fags also use Yelp to get free food... some threaten to write bad reviews unless they're comped, but if you want to be less of an asshole you can write a 2-3-star review with criticisms, and some places will respond and offer a free meal.

>> No.3911431

>>3911419

>not even realizing grammar mistakes.

You would be the kind of person to swindle pleb food.

>> No.3911434

>>3911419
>claims to make a lot of money
>still has to scam free food that's so cheap it's practically free in the first place

>> No.3911436

>>3911431

>not even caring about grammar
>relishing the delicious taste of free food

feels good man

>> No.3911439

>>3911434

I said I did it in college, master of reading comprehension...before I made bank.

>> No.3911447

>>3911354

I had a terrible experience in Wendy's in East Brunswick, NJ, when a very disrespectful lady got my orders wrong and was very rude. I complained on the website and the next time I went there, she was no longer at the window but doing non-customer facing jobs. I was no satisfied with their response. No free food was expected and none was offered.

>> No.3911448

>>3911354

I had a terrible experience in Wendy's in East Brunswick, NJ, when a very disrespectful lady got my orders wrong and was very rude. I complained on the website and the next time I went there, she was no longer at the window but doing non-customer facing jobs. I was no satisfied with their response. No free food was expected and none was offered.

>> No.3911599

>>3911379
You are a fucking nigger and a parasite with no shame. You sound like a total faggot and remind me of a kid who used to do this all the time. Needless to say, he had no friends and everybody hated his niggery ass.

>> No.3911640

>>3911428
At a restaurant I worked at, a foursome actually tried this. They came in thinking they were going to get their blackmail meal and one of the (hulking, teardrop tattooed) sous chefs walked out and threatened to break one of the guy's jaws if he ever saw him again.

>> No.3911659

>>3911447
>East Brunswick
Well here's your problem.