[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 21 KB, 300x300, ranger IPA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3818183 No.3818183[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Tell me /ck/, what beer do you enjoy after a hard day of cooking? What do you enjoy eating with said beer? If not, let's elaborate on your favorite beers.

Pic related.

Ranger IPA is my favorite beer to have after a long shift at work, goes well with dishes that include rice or beef. Nice hoppy flavor, also gets you hammered pretty quick.

>> No.3818201
File: 137 KB, 400x675, rainier.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Let's just make this a general beer thread too. Shit you enjoy just cause you think it's nice. Opionions are great here, lets help each other find good cold filtered adult beverages. Hipsters, get in here. Homebrew fags, you too. Normal fags, okay. Just no Budweiser or Miller (unless you can explain why).

Here's one of my favorite "local" beers. Sadly they moved out of state a few years ago, but if you ask any native born Washingtonian on the west side of the mountains over the age of 30, this is THE shit to drink. Cheap pilsner, pretty nice with BBQ foods and shit.

>> No.3818207

>>3818201
>o Budweiser or Miller (unless you can explain why)
High Life is the GOAT underaged college beer. Now Budweiser.Bud Light, I can't think of any excuse to buy that

>> No.3818210

>>3818207
>I can't think of any excuse to buy that

Drinking games and yes adults play them too. Or if you want to have beer for guests.

>> No.3818215

>>3818210
I just mean there are beers that both taste better than and are cheaper than Bud Light, so even for drinking game type use there are significantly better choices

>> No.3818217

>>3818215
It depends where you are though. I lived in Washington and California and there is a lack of good cheap beer here. There however is an abundance of good expensive beer. I miss Washington.

>> No.3818234

>>3818217
It feels good living in Wisconsin where we have both cheap beer and excellent craft beers both of which cost less than they do elsewhere