[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 108 KB, 222x222, 1094030345093.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3778015 No.3778015[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>mfw a non-Celiac insisted on eating Gluten-Free for their health near me

>> No.3778028

reminds me of when I was in school and a guy in my class started drinking lactaid milk because he saw someone else in class who was really fit drinking it every day for lunch, the guy was only drinking it because he was lactose intolerant, the copy cat just saw a healthy guy doing something and started doing it too

>> No.3778665

i hate this shit.

i know people who will argue with you about it, too.

>> No.3778710

there's debate on this. I personally tried cutting wheat out of my diet and it has helped my health and I'm not celiac

now my uterus cramps up a lot less when i menstruate (other women had the same experience)

>> No.3778727

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_allergy

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1741-7015/9/23

Autism general.

>> No.3778748
File: 53 KB, 741x487, xzibitwat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw a grognard was an ass about other people's eating habits near me

>> No.3778766

I've gone low carb and cut out most wheat products, save for the occasional english muffin or toast. Feels okay.png.

I saw an obese girl at my college drinking a huge protien shake & yowling about how its going to make her thin like the active women in the gym there.

>> No.3778804

Some guy a know started eating low carb because he had a friend who was really /fit/ who also ate low carb.

2 months later, he had to stop because he had no energy to the point of fainting.

>> No.3778835

My Pescaterian, Gluten-Free sister is the sickliest fucking bitch because she refuses to eat anything of substance despite the fact that she COULD. It's nearly impossible to take her to restaurants.

Also, she "can't eat in restaurants on Sunday nights." She claims it gives her panic attacks.

>> No.3779716
File: 47 KB, 500x403, Chain Chomp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>3778835
>Also, she "can't eat in restaurants on Sunday nights." She claims it gives her panic attacks.

>Yfw she's going to get married to some hipster dude and have at least 2 kids
>Yfw 1,000 years from now there's a nation worth of people on this Earth descended from her and carrying the genes that make her that way

Do the right thing for mankind and smother her in her sleep.

>> No.3779945
File: 37 KB, 460x502, fml.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

<mfw I planned a dinner for 5 people tomorrow night
So I did the shopping today for the meal because I have a late work day tomorrow. I get a call from my brother at 9pm tonight...girlfriend is coming with. They are visiting and was told that no way was she coming over 2 nights ago because they are fighting and agreed to do separate things that night. They made up...
<Gluten free non celiac

>> No.3779949

Oh fuck I reversed the thing
>lrn2notdrinksomuch

>> No.3779967

just tell her whatever you are making is ok, because it has rice flour in it instead

>> No.3779970

Gluten intolerance is a thing. I have skin problems and gluten makes them much worse. Since I cut gluten out of my diet, my skin has been far less itchy and dry. Gluten is generally not that good for your body, anyway