[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 18 KB, 512x468, Pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20236277 No.20236277 [Reply] [Original]

Wendy's is fucking shit now. I can't believe I bought this shit. Fast food is cancer don't eat that goyslop.

>> No.20236285

I'm so fucking pissed bros serves me right for getting fast food in the hood.

>> No.20236449

I stopped getting fast food and takeout in general a few months ago and I've been so much happier and my gut is gone now too. Also I never realised how much the fucking cost piles up but I'm saving stoopid amounts of money.

So, a few weeks ago I was hungover and decided to order some curry to be delivered. Just a one-off cheeky curry on a sunday. Whelp, I found a gigantic fucking caterpillar cooked into the curry after I'd eaten about half of it.

Never a- fucking -gain and you should also completely stop having thurdies and dindoos prepare your ripoff food

>> No.20236461

>>20236449
>Whelp, I found a gigantic fucking caterpillar cooked into the curry after I'd eaten about half of it.
Mother of god...

>> No.20236847

>>20236461
The mural of the story is it's better to prepare your own food, even when you don't have much time. Eating is self care and essentially, and something we should all be taking time to do properly

>> No.20236871

>>20236277
Those Wendy's burgers are allright once every few years. I just don't make a habit eating them or any so called fast food and am not a fat fuck.