[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 100 KB, 396x385, 1687705647155.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19418682 No.19418682 [Reply] [Original]

I just had two large sips of milk that's been expired for a month. It tasted bitter with faint rotten milk smell
I'm pretty much going to die in the next few hours, aren't I? How do I make the best of what little of the life that remain?

>> No.19418701

>>19418682
You think you are being funny but you had plenty of the bacteria for it to colonize your system, you should go to the emergency room and get your stomach pumped now or you could go blind or worse.

>> No.19418710

How exactly do you take *two* large sips unless it was intentional? Most idiots correctly guess that milk is bad after one sip, let alone just by smelling it. Are you saying you're a double idiot?

>> No.19418720

Write a will that states when you die you want all of your money and belongings coverted into that dollar amount worth in glitter. Have that glitter thrown all over your family and friends at your funeral so you are always with them

>> No.19418735

>>19418682
Also.. why do you have milk in your fridge that is that far expired? Do you never use milk for cooking or drinking? Do you never go shopping or clean out your fridge?

>> No.19418746

>>19418710
Sitting for that long in the fridge, it must lose it's smell eventually because there was no discernable smell even as I lifted the cup up to drink. And I took two sips because I was gulping down a sandwhich I was eating. First thing that got me was the bitter taste, which I first thought was the sandwhich. When I realized it was the milk and that I should spit out the contents in my mouth, it was too late. My reflexes worked faster than my senses and I already swallowed it down, then came the faint rotten smell after :(

>> No.19418753

>>19418735
I'm just a lazy boy and now I will pay for it with my life :(((