[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.40 MB, 3840x2160, IMG-20230525-WA0001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19314007 No.19314007 [Reply] [Original]

As you can see, the mould is in the glass itself. I don't think it makes any contact with the drink itself. My question is, assuming I'm wrong and the mould makes contact with vodka, can I still drink?

I'm curious as to how this happens.

>> No.19314013

Probably not mold, just some bit of something green got embedded in the glass. Even it it did touch the vodka, which it won’t, the vodka would kill any microorganism.

>> No.19314634

Yeah, things that are alive don't like close contact with that much alcohol. Except for brains...sometimes.

>> No.19314645
File: 95 KB, 2048x2048, zubrowka-bison-grass-vodka-5900343003513-37897079324924.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Perhaps it's grass? The Poles like to make vodka out of bison grass.

>> No.19314649

Alcohol hills bacteria, not mold

Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.