[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 98 KB, 828x859, 3750FFA7-8219-4CDF-8003-011F901AAABF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19204792 No.19204792 [Reply] [Original]

Well it’s time. Post what you tend to eat and make it as detailed or as general as you like. I used to measure to the gram my intake and honestly after I stopped doing so and just focused on eating a healthy three square and lifting more consistently, I saw my gains increase. So here goes

>poached eggs and grapefruit for most breakfasts, occasional oatmeal
>salmon or tuna (canned in water or fresh) twice a week
>always some kind of starch or carb (breads from local bakery, brown rice, quinoa, barley, etc.)
>beef or game (elk or deer or duck or bison from buddies or my own cache) twice a week
>chicken twice a week either grilled or roasted in the oven
>incorporate broccoli, sweet potatoes, brussels, spinach and kale, carrots, and mushrooms into most meals
>have kidney, black eyed peas, or garbanzos three times a week
>pork on occasion

Never drink sodas and drink my coffee black and my tea with minimal sugar. My weakness is I enjoy beer and whiskey, but as long as I don’t let it interrupt my sleep I usually feel that it isn’t impacting my gains. Could I be healthier without it? Sure, but I enjoy it and one day I’ll die anyways, and a nice glass of bourbon and a comfy movie at the end of a long day is fine with me.

Post your meals/foods and even routines if you feel like it.

>> No.19204799
File: 19 KB, 353x400, grug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>man eat meat

>> No.19204803

I like to eat protein shakes, half whey and half casein.
I don't know about trying to fit all of that expensive shit in your picture into my diet...

>> No.19204827

>>19204799
You don’t have to. I just choose to and think it works best but hey. If you have something different then please share. This thread is about sharing what works for you and maybe it’ll help someone eat in a way that allows them to meet their goals and avoid the loss of almighty gains

>> No.19204836

>>19204803
I don’t usually eat most of this, just the things I listed. If things are on sale I’ll pick them up. Usually things go on sale the day they’re listed as expiring, there’s days I’ve purchased and cooked close to $200 dollars worth of quality food purchases for just over $50 and then eaten off the prepped meals for over a week.

>> No.19205097

>>19204792
Tonight I made a frittata with fish and leftover veges, based /fit/ coo/ck/ing i'm thinking

>> No.19205276

500-800g fruit and veg daily, 85g of which will always be a dark, leafy green like spinach, kale, broccoli greens etc
300g + of dairy daily.
Up to 225g grain or grain products daily.
100ish g meat or 150ish g cooked beans daily. If I have beans, I will also have an egg.