[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 108 KB, 615x441, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18412292 No.18412292 [Reply] [Original]

i've decided to basically only eat sandwiches. obviously that includes burgers, and sausages. beef, pork, chicken, turkey are all best shaved, or minced in patty or meatball form, or shredded. onions, tomatoes, pickles, peppers, and greens like spinach and mustard are conducive to sandwich construction. the best bread is chewy or crusty buns. cheese is excellent. the most delicious condiments are mustard and mayonnaise.

today i had a ham, brie, and mustard sandwich around lunchtime and a meatball marina with parmesan for dinner. on sunday i will make a batch of an olde timey french chicken salad i saw in this townsends video a few years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppJciPagl2w
which i have made many times and enjoy, but i will use more anchovies, and i will take sandwiches made with this salad to work during the week at my new job. i will also make egg and tuna salads and eat them on sandwiches.

i will eat less overall because a sandwich feels like a complete dish but its size is dictated largely by the size of the bun which, overall with all fillings added, is a smaller portion of food than what fat westerners are accustomed to. i will eat more efficiently than ever before without sacrificing quality or meal prepping like a retard. i will continue to drink at my usual pace whilst suffering less from the excess of calories because there is a larger gap in my diet for them to fill. talk amongst yourselves but you cannot convince me i err in this pursuit.

>> No.18412310
File: 108 KB, 1024x665, DAF58B2D-B5AE-4BD1-97E4-7DBF94782AF1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18412351

>>18412310
indeed, i enjoy kefir and thick skyr yogurt and have grown to dislike pasta, rice, buckwheat and such. my sandwiches feature plenty of meat and i do scowl derisively at the modern pathetic male when is see him. i think after the winter i will spend time living in a tent.

>> No.18412362

>>18412310
>>18412351
LARP

>> No.18412375

>>18412362
no friend, you too can shrug off the goyslop yoke if you choose to. consume more animal proteins and fats and fewer carbohydrates. don't forget micronutrients from vegetables and drink more water. a sandwich can be constructed and consumed in mere minutes.

>> No.18412398

>>18412310
You show the structures of cholesterol and testosterone but don't actually know what any of those lines or wedges mean. The only similarity between them is the steroid backbone, which estrones and estroids also share, dumbass. You see that long (1R),5-dimethylhexane chain on the cholesterol? It's a non-polar hydrophobic chain, and an unreactive one at that. See the -OH in its place in testosterone? Crucial for testosterone binding due to noncovalent interactions at the POLAR alcohol group.

Don't post things you don't understand. Fucking idiot.

>> No.18412671

>>18412398
Nice textwall loser