[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 54 KB, 640x360, aaa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18396311 No.18396311 [Reply] [Original]

Customer or employee, it doesn't matter.
I'll start:
>be rookie server at a local asian fusion place
>I'm assigned a table of college-aged cuties
>try my best to make small talk with them as I tell them about our menu, suggest drinks and specials
>one girl looks visibly uncomfortable whenever I talk to her
>suddenly she has a panic attack, starts crying
>as her girlfriends comfort her, she says she'd like a different server
>she then says I look like her rapist
>her friends shoot me evil looks as I walk away from their table
>I have no idea what the fuck to do
>end up walking out of the restaurant without saying anything to coworkers or management
>phone is blowing up with texts and voice messages from work for the next eight hours>too much of a nervous wreck to look at them
>never show my face at that restaurant ever again
My later food service gigs were fortunately not this terrible, but man, that was a tense situation.

>> No.18396321

>>18396311
you should have given her your number and heal her by loving her

>> No.18396329

>>18396311
Love this story bud, tell some more por favor

>> No.18396337
File: 434 KB, 1440x2230, Screenshot_20220501-130703_Samsung Internet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18396311

>> No.18396360
File: 2.75 MB, 200x150, 1636731853402.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>go to restaurant with wife's parents
>typical diner food I think?
>her dad says something about a bottle of tobasco sauce, i dont remember what i say something too also dont remember
>owner comes over and is clearly offended, says his wife is mexican and other shit i dont remember, no clue what is going on
>food comes out, mine (I think) is cold, like stone cold, so i dont eat it and make them refund it fearing they spit in my food
still to this day dont know wtf happened, I'm cringing just remembering it.

>> No.18396365

>>18396360
>Tobasco
Regional spelling?

>> No.18396367

>>18396329
That's really all there is. Just super awkward, especially when my customers thought I was a violent criminal. Though I wonder why a rape victim would be going out to eat with friends in the first place and not recovering. Idk, people are weird.

>> No.18396371

>>18396360
How have you posted this story multiple times nd still don’t remember the details

>> No.18396515

>>18396360
Did you say something about Mexican food that could have been construed as derogatory? Also, if you didn't mean to offend anyone, why didn't you stick up for yourself?

>> No.18396655

I once sharted at a restaurant with light coloured fabric cushions to sit on, on the ground. This took place in Japan at a seafood restaurant for a new years lunch. My girlfriend was sitting next to me, her parents and sister were on the other side of the table.

My girlfriend kept asking me to reach for things and get things, which if I'd done so would have let her see my shart mark, so I didnt want to move. Eventually I snapped at her to stop asking me to do things and just let me relax and leave me alone. Her parents don't understand english, her sister does a little bit but everyone could definitely detect the mood shift.

Finally the meal ends, I just want everyone to leave so I can flip the cushion and hide it in a pile of them in the corner of the restaurant. I also want to go to the bathroom, throw away my underwear and use the bidet to spray my ass. The shart was acidic and irritating my ass crack and cheeks, making me extremely irritated too.

Her parents get up to go pay, my girlfriend stops them to say that we will pay. She whips out some cash and tells me to go pay. Again I don't want to stand up and reveal my accident, everyone is staring at me waiting for me to make a move, my girlfriend, who is already annoyed with me, is just staring at me, holding out the cash. I wanted to tell her to just go do it herself, but she was already pissed and this lunch was the beginning of a very long day in the car with all of them. So, in an effort to make amends I stood up and went with the parents to pay. Of course my girlfriend, always watching me like a hawk and ready to tell me when I've made a mistake instantly notices the most browm mark I've left on the cushion.

While I'm at the cash register she calls one of the waitresses over, obviously to apologise and tell her about the cushion.

>> No.18396658

>>18396311
You should have worn a mask when you raped her.

>> No.18396661

>>18396367
She wasn’t getting attention for like 5 minutes so she pulled that out of her ass. Never happened. Only victim there was you my dude.