[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 390 KB, 512x512, 1663223559936950.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18356625 No.18356625 [Reply] [Original]

What do you consider to be a good deal? Do you even bother clipping coupons? Are there any websites that provide discounts for grocery goods?

>> No.18356820

Coupons don't exist in first world economies in 2022. Retailers pull in customers with deals that don't require coupons.

>> No.18356846

>>18356820
you're replying to an AI-generated picture shitpost from /v/, moron

>> No.18356867

>>18356625
You could have had a pure anime wife to bring you hot dog rangoons every day but you posted her and now she's ruined.

>> No.18357239
File: 646 KB, 576x512, 1632657646634.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

wait a minute is that.......

>> No.18357259

>>18356625
All coupons are now in phone apps.

>> No.18357308

>>18356625
Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, anon! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy Anon?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, anon! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

>> No.18357319

>>18356625
>Are there any websites that provide discounts for grocery goods?
god i wish
>What do you consider to be a good deal?
anything that makes big company sneed as they are forced to willingly sell me their 3-5$ meat for <1$. i've bought 2-3 meals worth of food for 10p before, just anything thats cheap really.

I go from store to store in search of cheaper goods because i dont mind spending 5 minutes extra, and yellow stickers make all the difference. I don't go coupon hunting because i actually want to save money

>> No.18357325
File: 11 KB, 226x223, index-24.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18357308
Oh my fucking god, I cannot stand it anymore... I think I must've become a simp at some point recently because every time I look at you I just get a massive fucking erection. Your face look like it was hand designed by a thousand angels... And you have an uttermost beautiful style of clothing as well, if you happen to have a twitch account, please be sure to add me at xXPussy_Destroyrr69420wholesomekeanuchungussub2pewdiepieXx. I promise I'll donate every cent that I make every month, I usually just mow lawns for my elderly neighbor, Mrs. Anderson, but I swear I can do so much more! I'll probably get a job at Burger King since you get very delicious lunch breaks there!! And I'll make you the happiest girl in this green earth, you are so extremely beautiful it pains me to know I can't be on that bed with you... And people say you can't be a respectful man these days, well, as a brony, anime lover and gamer 4 life who definitely enjoys his time, I can assure you I'll be able to show you what a REAL man can do. Please baby I love you. I also do Fedora tricks.

thanks for the copypasta. saved.

>> No.18358610

>>18356625
coupons are designed to trick clueless poor and/or old people in to buying things they normally would not.

I do not use them because 99% of them are things I never buy.