[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 215 KB, 1500x1500, Melba Toast.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17824850 No.17824850 [Reply] [Original]

When it comes to snack foods, Gardetto's are in a class of their own. From the classic recipe, to the Special Request Rye Chips only product, there are plenty of options for the modern snacker. For me, it's the Spicy Italian recipe.

The Spicy Italian Recipe is rich in flavor and spicy kick. I find myself frequently licking the spicy flavoring off my finger tips as I navigate my way through a family sized bag every Sunday. The recipe has a smoky, yet sweet, spicy seasoning. The richness of the flavor puts this recipe in a league of it's own when compared to the rest of the Gardetto's product line. After several handfuls of this delicious snack mix, I Crack Open an ice cold Sprite and wash down the flavor with several hearty gulps of this complementary beverage. It truly is snack heaven when I'm snacking on Gardetto's Spicy Italian snack mix.

>> No.17824942

yup those rock
the regular italian blend one or whatever has a bad ratio like any chex mix style thing will have. good seasoning but ultimately it's fucking garbage just loaded up with pretzels

>> No.17824949

>>17824850
>Gardetto's Spicy Italian snack mix.
why does it have sugar, corn syrup, 4-methylimidazole, and Butylated hydroxytoluene in it?
>ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WHEAT FLOUR, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, CANOLA, AND/OR CORN), RYE FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: MALTODEXTRIN, YEAST, SPICE, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, TOMATO POWDER, CORN SYRUP, PARMESAN CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, GUM ARABIC, CARAMEL COLOR, BAKING SODA, FUMARIC ACID, CARAWAY, SODIUM DIACETATE. FRESHNESS PRESERVED BY BHT.

>> No.17824952

>>17824949
oh come on dude
this is a snack you get a gas station. there is nothing gayer than being like "pfft....woah look at these preservatives omg"
people like you should really be beaten to death

>> No.17825038

>>17824952
there is nothing more bootlicking and soy than sucking the cock of your corporate masters by consuming their poison

>> No.17825868

>>17825038
then vote with your dollar, big guy
i like these snacks
if you werent sucking the cocks of your corporate masters, you would be dead by now
why you have to be so passionate about this snack is beyond me

>> No.17827428

>>17824850
I've never heard of the spicy mix I hope I find it soon! :)

Love the humble rye chip btw

>> No.17827440

I bought one of these because obviously they're the best chip in chex mix. But when I had went through the whole bag, I never wanted to eat them again, weird.

>> No.17827456

>>17825868
>why you have to be so passionate about this snack is beyond me
>starts thread about snack
>defends the laundry list of harmful ingredients in snack
>called out for zealous loyalty for snack
>tries to dismiss criticism of his obsequiousness
>calls others passionate about snack
you have to be a shill
no one is that in denial