[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 11 KB, 227x222, 43x937.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17115121 No.17115121[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Be me
>Haven't had fast food in 6 years
>Decide to order McDonald's
>Get one Big Mac, fries, chicken nuggets and water
>Take a bite the Mac
>It tastes like puking in my own mouth. No distinct flavors. Just slightly salty with some sweetness
>Take a bite of fries
>Can't taste potatoes at all only salt. The fire itself felt like a piece of cardboard dipped in grease
>Well, maybe chicken piece can do better
>Eat one nugget. Can't taste any chicken. The only texture and flavor are from breading
Did I fuck up my taste buds with shitty home-cooked meals or did Mcdonald's has gone downhill in recent years?

>> No.17115174

>>17115121
You can watch tribal people try the big Mac for the first time in YouTube and they usually like it. Those guys have never even heard of fast food and enjoy it. I think you're just trying to be pretentious like you're above fast food now.

>> No.17115184

>>17115174
he might have also gone to a shitty mcd's. That said third worlders are probably eating shittier food than a decent home cook in the US. real food is better than mcdick's which is better than the fried bugs with mud that thirdies are used to.

>> No.17115232

>>17115174
Tribal people also eat bushmeat. What point are you trying to prove here?